test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

auction house item stayed in bug

ozmndrkozmndrk Member Posts: 12 Arc User
i put item on actuion house and my friend gave max bid . Yesterday time was out and it says expired to me and you are the winner to my friend but i cant take money or item from auction house my friend cant too
my charachter name is Mikael@garurumon6 and item is brutal enchantment rank 10 sever dragon

Comments

• Options
    i put item on actuion house and my friend gave max bid . Yesterday time was out and it says expired to me and you are the winner to my friend but i cant take money or item from auction house my friend cant too is this bug?
  • Options
    so anyone dont know the solution?
  • Options
    loexwellloexwell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 40 Arc User
    Try managing your auctions on the Gateway
  • Options
    i tried but same with game
  • Options
    carianne9carianne9 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    From your question, I do not know if you are new to the game and aren't familiar with how the AH works or if you are familiar with it and something has gone wrong. I am answering under the assumption you are new to the game.

AH sales are "finalized" via in-game messages not via the AH.

When an auction ends and the item sold, the game sends you the seller a message that says the item was sold and has your AD attached and it sends a message to the buyer that says they have won an auction and the item is attached.

When an auction ends and the item did not sell, the game will send you a message with your item attached.

Hope this helps clear things up.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    It sounds like you might be using the auction house to pass AD between your "Friend" and yourself.

I really suggest againt that. Its one of the key ways gold sellers deliver thier goods to their customers. Depending on the ammount traded you could earn a ban for it.

If your friend needs something just trade it to them.
  • Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    @loexwell
    loexwell said:

Try and manage your auctions at the gateway

That does nothing. Not sure why you suggest it. You're just told that it failed to remove the items. I have 3 entries stuck on the AH after expiring. A Shaundakul's Artifact pack, and two sets of 5 GMoUs.
  • Options
    offpuddingoffpudding Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    There are glitches in the AH right now .. I have similar situations to the OP. Nothing I have "bid" on and won has been delivered since Mar.17, yet I am out the money immediately upon bidding. ... If I "buy out" the auction, I receive the items. My bidding tab is filled with two pages, soon to start a third, of finished auctions that have failed to deliver items or clear off the page.

I just noticed that my own auctions, that have finished, have been sitting there unmoving, but I can take them down manually ...

this is not good entering into a crafting event tommorrow .. I'm hosed :(

I have filed a support ticket .. but I don't expect much from that
  • Options

I just noticed that my own auctions, that have finished, have been sitting there unmoving, but I can take them down manually ...

And how are you doing that? My expired auctions are just sitting there and can't be removed and reclaimed by any method I know of.
  • Options
    offpuddingoffpudding Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    zibadawa said:

And how are you doing that? My expired auctions are just sitting there and can't be removed and reclaimed by any method I know of.

I am using the standard method .. in gateway, there is a button below your "consignment" listings that says "remove lot" ...(in-game has the same thing, but was possibly not working, I used gateway) this is working for me, but I took down most of my auctions that were within a day of expiry, just to be safe

• Options

It sounds like you might be using the auction house to pass AD between your "Friend" and yourself.

I really suggest againt that. Its one of the key ways gold sellers deliver thier goods to their customers. Depending on the ammount traded you could earn a ban for it.

If your friend needs something just trade it to them.

actually i wrote just 2 for a rank 10 enchantment to starting bid and someone gave 3 ad for it and won i couldnt get back my item from ah and my friend survive me with high bid
  • Options
    carianne9 said:

From your question, I do not know if you are new to the game and aren't familiar with how the AH works or if you are familiar with it and something has gone wrong. I am answering under the assumption you are new to the game.

AH sales are "finalized" via in-game messages not via the AH.

When an auction ends and the item sold, the game sends you the seller a message that says the item was sold and has your AD attached and it sends a message to the buyer that says they have won an auction and the item is attached.

When an auction ends and the item did not sell, the game will send you a message with your item attached.

Hope this helps clear things up.

my item or my astarl diamonds from higher bid didnt come me with e mail i play this game like 2 year but first time like this my item on ah and it says expired
  • Options
    zibadawa said:

@loexwell

loexwell said:

Try and manage your auctions at the gateway

That does nothing. Not sure why you suggest it. You're just told that it failed to remove the items. I have 3 entries stuck on the AH after expiring. A Shaundakul's Artifact pack, and two sets of 5 GMoUs.
    and what did u do did u get them back? or did u send any ticket?
  • Options

zibadawa said:

I am using the standard method .. in gateway, there is a button below your "consignment" listings that says "remove lot" ...(in-game has the same thing, but was possibly not working, I used gateway) this is working for me, but I took down most of my auctions that were within a day of expiry, just to be safe

So you can remove in-progress auctions, like everybody can without problem. Big whoop? We're talking about expired auctions that never return items to their owner, or distribute items and AD in case a non-buyout bid was made. You can't just "remove lot" those. It doesn't work.
  • Options
    sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Same thing here :s ALL of my chars I used to sell something on AH a few days ago, and items what didn't sold out (dunno if these items were bugged since the beginning or just no bid), are listed as "expired" in-game and "Remove lot" is grayed out :#
    And some of them have items I didn't even bid on :s
    Will wait if patch solve this, if not will send a ticket. More than a mill "lost" in items :(
  • Options
    peregr1nusperegr1nus Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    Many things on AH are expired like that,there are millions and millions of AD stuck!Support contacted,hoping to get a fix...750k lost already,another 970k will be lost in 9hrs.
  • Options
    rock9000rock9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
    I solved the same problem by clicking on Remove Lot in gateway. Items of Expired auctions landed directly in the inventory like an in-progress auction
  • Options
    sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    Server reset/patch worked. I can see all expired items in my mail. Thanks.
  • Options
    dwarvenpaths#8728 dwarvenpaths Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Did everything in the AH expire due to patch? All I can see is stuff that was posted as I'm searching
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    items are posted but invisible somehow...i have a perfect soulforged now there but cant be seen
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited March 2016

Did everything in the AH expire due to patch? All I can see is stuff that was posted as I'm searching

Every maintenance since M9 launched seems to have hidden all auctions that were listed since the previous maintenance.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User

Every maintenance since M9 launched seems to have hidden all auctions that were listed since the previous maintenance.
    so? did i have wasted 50k of posting fee???? @beckylunatic
    ffs
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    It happened last week Thursday with all items posted since Tuesday's downtime becoming hidden and then Friday's maintenance unhid those but hid newer listings. Since 5 days is max for an auction to be up, everything posted prior to maintenance today was affected.

Today was the first day I could confirm the pattern was holding true.

@terramak This is definitely an issue.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    ichimaruginxichimaruginx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Encountering the same problem. Bidded and won but have not received mail on the item neither does return AD if lost. Bid was stuck in AH with no timer. Any solutions yet? @strumslinger

Update: I've contacted the seller to ask her/him to remove the item from AH but this is NOT a solution at all. Please kindly fix this asap, I do not myself have to pay AH posting fees but many players still do. On top of that, it's a lose lose for buyer and seller to not be able to bid/search for the item wanted
    Post edited by ichimaruginx on
  • Options
    loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    Not sure this was mentioned, but all those that only have buyout auctions stuck can take them down via the gateway.​​
  • Options
    carianne9carianne9 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    I do not understand why these recent updates have repeatedly caused this kind of trouble, yet there is no fix.

Searches don't work properly - these two searches should give the same result but do not: 1) search on "grandmaster alchemist" and 2) same search, but select professions category. It is NOT just the expired auctions that is the difference in some cases.

Expired auctions are getting stuck.

And items posted for sale don't always show up.

It is costing players the posting fees, and the time it takes to research items and post for sale.

Why has each update seemed to "reset" things but continues the same problem? Why ARE these updates causing this problem? WHY is there no answer about fixing it? (yes, I *do* understand there's a very long to-do list and priorities must be set) but this seems to be affecting a lot of players, and costing a lot of posting fees for auctions that aren't working. Sad if you pay a posting fee but your item doesn't show up in searches.

If the TPTB know that after a patch some auctions will not show in searches any longer and they should be taken down and reposted - that should be communicated in game. And *something* done about the posting fees for them, as well.

Post edited by carianne9 on
  • Options
    Yeah, I can confirm that maintenance gave me my previously stuck items back finally, but now I have new stuck items.

As if the economy wasn't messed up enough by all the inflation events they've intentionally inserted, now it's not even functioning correctly at a mechanical level.
  • Options
    venimeux#6522 venimeux Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'll chime in with the same thing. Bid on item for an auction that completed yesterday. Auction expired and I show the highest bidder. No email received, money and item stuck in limbo.
  • Options
    surf13surf13 Member Posts: 560 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    How is it that there are only 3 Arcane Shard items showing in the AH after the maintenance and none of them are mine?

Because, you know... I paid to list 4 lots and they are list in My Consignments.

Is it just Gateway? I haven't had a chance to check via the main game yet.

Search shows others have seen this in the past.

Can we get an ETA for a fix??? Please???