Install Arc
Options

Stable planning

2»

Comments

• Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User

carianne9 said:

Frankly, I have no idea where to begin to figure all this out - what I should try to buy, get in game, for both mounts and insignias. I haven't spent a lot of time on it which is of course part of the problem - but there are so many options, I just don't know where to start.

Start with a Purple mount. I'm undecided towards Critical Strike and Armor Penetration. I'm idling. :*
    The heavy worg gives 1000 to each, iirc.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

bioshrike said:

carianne9 said:

Frankly, I have no idea where to begin to figure all this out - what I should try to buy, get in game, for both mounts and insignias. I haven't spent a lot of time on it which is of course part of the problem - but there are so many options, I just don't know where to start.

Start with a Purple mount. I'm undecided towards Critical Strike and Armor Penetration. I'm idling. :*
    The heavy worg gives 1000 to each, iirc.
    Yes, but isn't CS always better? Half and half isn't a waste? Better take a big buff on one of the two?
    Not always - it just depends on what you need. Maybe someone is lacking the ArmPen.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I wouldn't have bought a mount for armor pen, but I am now using one I already owned (Elite Shadow Wolf) on characters that were short on this stat. I consider lacking it a temporary problem in PvE, but using a mount I have anyway is a solution that makes me quite pleased.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    armpen is generally better.than CS in pvp
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    The upcoming change to Warlord's Inspiration is going to break many plans.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    One ***really*** negative result from the new mount system (as wonderful as it is) has been the utter INSANITY of legendary mount prices. One thing that would make a lot of people happy would be an alternate way to acquire one, without breaking monetization (let's face it, someone has to keep the lights on at Cryptic). Would adding them to the tradebar store make sense? At least that would place an upper limit on what we'd have to spend, and it would cut down a lot on the gambling feel when trying to get one (I'm of the opinion that gambling is a social evil and should be discouraged).
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured