What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Maze Engine Preview Patch Notes NW.60.20160224a.2

2»

Comments

• Options
    scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    There is a Bug with the GWF class item Polearm of the Fey in the Sharandar Store (accessed from campaign window). It should be BoA now but the tooltip still say BoP. i did not check the actual sharandar store.

GWF cannot open the Dread Ring store from the Campaign window. i was able however to view items for other classes and access the GF content. I did not try to access other class stores or try to access the store using a different alt

Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • Options
    vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User

We need compensation for this. If you now nerf damage you break the class, we already do not have the damage resistance to be an off-tank.

*hands over a cookie* there ya go big guy. Now please go on wrecking in pvp with a very slighter chance to die

• Options
    reddevilbsreddevilbs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Found something annoying with Unstoppable:
    - you are loosing temp HP even under effect of Unstoppable. I mean temp HP have to stay till combat ends AND Unstoppable finishes.
    Example - fighting with mobs, start Unstoppable, kill all and till you wait for the second wave of mobs, you are out of combat for brief period BUT under the effect of Unstoppable, temp HP vanishes. The next wave of mobs appears, you are in combat, still under the effect of unstoppable.
    Same happens if you run from group to group of mobs.
    Fix that please!
  • Options
    empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    the issue with unstoppable is rare???...happens to me EVERY TIME fighting dragons
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    change the tooltip of the bloodraven or and the whole artifact use because on preview still says grant temp hit points.
    2ND: Great weapon fighters did you read what raven skull will do? SHIELD . IF THE SHIELD works like cw or astral shield you will not die to shocking. and also become more tough against the tr chasing you steedfast determination + raven skull. THAT IS just if the raven skull is a true shield absorbing x amount of damage.
  • Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User

- you are loosing temp HP even under effect of Unstoppable. I mean temp HP have to stay till combat ends AND Unstoppable finishes.
    Example - fighting with mobs, start Unstoppable, kill all and till you wait for the second wave of mobs, you are out of combat for brief period BUT under the effect of Unstoppable, temp HP vanishes. The next wave of mobs appears, you are in combat, still under the effect of unstoppable.
    Fix that please!

They should make Unstoppable end immediately when combat ends, but let the Great Weapon Fighter keep the remaining Determination.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    reddevilbsreddevilbs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 84 Arc User
    two30 said:

Fix that please!

They should make Unstoppable end immediately when combat ends, but let the Great Weapon Fighter keep the remaining Determination.
    It was never like this, starting Unstoppable and you are under the effect till determination depleted. But when you're under the effect, you have to keep you temp HP, till the end, whatever you're in combat or not.
  • Options
    brewaldbrewald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    terramak said:

Mounts

• Mounts can now be previewed just like gear.
    Hi Terramak,

BUG:
    When we try to preview a mount, we are enable to close this new window and the interface is locked.
    Only ESC work to exit.

Thx,
    Brewald
    Brewald - GWF 18.3k
    Eleonore - CW Mof Renegade 17.5k
    Harlgard le Vieux - OP Prot 18.3k
    Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
    Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k
  • Options
    blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    metalldjt said:

since theres like huge problems with all classes and heck yea it will be a miracle if you guys are able to balance them out, since you guys NEVER just NEVER played your own game.

Word! 100% agree!!
  • Options
    freshourfreshour Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    metalldjt said:

the bug with the GWF you can replicate it like this
    you go in trade for blades and start attacking the dummies, you pop unstoppable , you attack the dummies, you do this 2-3 times and VOILA you wont be able to pop unstoppable any more, there isnt a problem with latencity or someth like that, the issue is the temporary hitpoints, to properly fix it is that when you pop unstoppable you have to refresh your old temp hp and apply the new one, seems you guys cant fix it, and that is a shame.

the issue on how you guys are testing it, is that you guys do not have a proper build, because you guys play Sentinel or Instigator that do not offer you any damage bonus, so you would have alot of temp hp, because Destroyer is the only one with alot of damage bonus so the multiplier is huge for temp hp, but either way , its not like you guys have to focus your energy on that... since theres like huge problems with all classes and heck yea it will be a miracle if you guys are able to balance them out, since you guys NEVER just NEVER played your own game.

- THIS -

I want a video of a Destroyer GWF (the only viable path to play, lets be real if you need to "tank" in pve ur doing it wrong) - hitting a dummy and go unstoppable a few times. He just explained exactly how to do this. We've said it a million times, it's not b/c of some magical planetary alignment. What it appears is that GWF temp hp just gets too high, so unstoppable fails to trigger due to some limit on temp hp not allowing it.

I know that it requires someone to actually login to reproduce this, so I see the frustration. But please just follow his steps. It is really not something that is difficult to fix and nerfing HR powers that no one uses is not even worth wasting your time. Any GWF complaining about TR's 1 shotting you.... you shoulda played in mod 4-5 lol. Then you woulda had something to complain about.

As pvp players have said forever and 5 days... Stop "fixing" things for both realms. They are totally different. One is super power creeped bis players slaughtering the few people who want to try and pvp. The other is low to super high bis geared players laughing at portal dungeons and seeing who gets the most LEET DPS bro?! - just stop. Repeat these steps on ur next live stream using your internal servers and lets see if the bug doesn't happen. I'm sure it will. Don't reinvent wheel, just remove a temp hp cap for GWF's and remove any if thens on when it can proc. GWF's shouldn't have a 60k buffer of temp hp b/w fights, so I agree that was pretty dumb. How do you balance a fight when one guy has 3x the hp of another lol. If they complain in PVE tell them to use daring shout and it is GG, no need to complain and moan about temp hp and damage... shoulda played a few mods ago when every mob hit for like 300k... and then you tried to do w/out a pally to actually have a challenge.. anyway..

REPEAT the steps listed above using a non .... (insert mean word regarding intelligence) build - and use the normal destro build and there you have it. Unstoppable bug reproduced lol.

Edit - if a GWF gets up to 150k temp in a fight, grats. But they should 100% fall off when out of combat and not just drain, but go bye bye. If they get 300k temp in a fight cool, sounds like a great balanced system lol, but the next guy they fight shouldn't have to deal with that, and the gwf shouldn't be wondering if he has his temp hp up or not. Make it an absolute. Out of combat, temp hp gone. in combat.. it builds up. Unstoppable has no bounds on when it can be triggered as long you have enough determination for it. I'm sure there are numerous 12-15 year olds who play that could fix this in like 5 minutes, find one, ask him, and he'll do it. Still can't believe a forum mod said he was only pve lol..... explains so much.
  • Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    terramak said:

Items and Economy
    Mounts

Tenser's Transformation: This power now properly has a recharge time.
    Tenser's Transformation: This power now properly speeds the player up, as stated, rather than slowing them down.
    General
    @terramak
    Tenser's Transformation: cool down resets when combat ends.
    can we get a FIX?
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    edited March 2016

change the tooltip of the bloodraven or and the whole artifact use because on preview still says grant temp hit points.
    2ND: Great weapon fighters did you read what raven skull will do? SHIELD . IF THE SHIELD works like cw or astral shield you will not die to shocking. and also become more tough against the tr chasing you steedfast determination + raven skull. THAT IS just if the raven skull is a true shield absorbing x amount of damage.

the shield mechanic that the raven skull has now is basically a new type of temp HP that was introduced with mod 6 and the paladin class. As such the raven skull works exactly the same way that it did before (when you are low on HP you get a "ton" (110% of your missing HP at mythic) of shield (temp hp), but when you are at full HP you get no shield/temp HP at all. As such this will not help someone at max HP to survive a 1 shot from a TR at all.
    Please verify what you are talking about next time.
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    One thing that would be really nice would be a way to bring more than 3 players to a leveling dungeon. We sometimes group up as a guild for quests, but then when we want to do a leveling dungeon, two of us wind up being forced to leave. This isn't fun :sad:
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    clonkyo1 said:

asterdahl said:

1 - It falls off after combat has ended.

2 - Based on their overall power and their place in the community right now, we felt that great weapon fighters were in a good enough place that this adjustment would not break their viability, however this is something we plan to continue to monitor, so your continued feedback is appreciated.

@asterdahl; Sorry for quoting you, but i think you are mistaken on these two points.

1 - About GWF-class' case, Temp HP should be "removed" 5 seconds after the end of the fight. This way, it will have not impact at all on PvE (It's PvE we are talking about after all...), however, on PvP is a hard nerf on survivality and will have a negative impact on the class. On this sense, i always wanted to ask to devs a question i have not solved since mod6: Are "Temp HP" powers like templar's wrath in example being affected by healing depression as unstoppable is? Because, "some times" (notice quotes), i feel like they are not and the only "Temp HP power" being affected by HD is Unstop. So, adding this to "Unstoppable" discussion, remember that Unstoppable's DR is still affected by ArP while all other "shields" are not. Will this be changed too?

2 - Here, the problem comes that we, GWF-players, dont feel like your team do while playing PvP. We can be killed by two classes really ease: Trs can one shot us, because now, they can reachup to 170k crit SEs and GFs can one rotate us thanks to their burst damage [I will not bring up SH stuff at all]. This, back on mod 3, was a bad thing when GWFs could do the same to all other classes; so, i don't really get why this situation is now fine since mod4.

We CAN'T kill 2 classes at all because they can overheal the damage dealt to them in seconds or their shields absorving insane amounts of damage. Worse yet, these 2 classes can make their team mates immortals too because of these problems.

We have 2 useless trees unlike "all" other classes. If you don't believe me, the question is simple: when was the last time did you saw an Instigator or Sentinel GWF?

Our CC is laughtable at best on PvP. This is translate as "If a GWF cant kill a char on the spot, will be hard to do so on the run".

And more problems we, GWF players, are aware of since long time ago.

So, if your team are not awared of the problems around the class, then, you just need to ask us, GWF players, about them. You will see how many problems the class has just by itself.

EDIT:
    mattia78 said:

Pls don't listen to long time whiners, this is not a nerf to gwf. If they say so it's because they don't know how to play their class well.

Well, then, can you explain to us why it will not be a nerf on our survivality in PvP? Some players here made their points about it being a nerf on survivality, which is yours at all? Your hate towards GWF-class?
    i saw sentinel at module 5 the bis players played in pvp 2 buttons or the memory is short?:P ONly mangroth was playing destroyer tree( and 2 others i dont remember them).
This discussion has been closed.