test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cambion Magus , Companions Event.

muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
i still play there 3 years old. We got older players, but not when you give us will be re-added or event information.

I would like to speak to someone to discuss the issues previously not say anything please help

thanks.

Comments

• Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    murattti said:

i still play there 3 years old. We got older players, but not when you give us will be re-added or event information.

I would like to speak to someone to discuss the issues previously not say anything please help

thanks.

va8Ru.gif
  • Options

murattti said:

thanks.

stop trolling picture post !
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    murattti said:

stop trolling picture post !

Ok, now that I can understand... :)

Really, I don't know what you were/are trying to say in the OP, care to clarify?

va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    murattti,

Your original post is in fact very hard to understand. I am assuming this is from using a web translation service but this is definitely the worst translation I have ever seen. Normally a general understanding of the intended message can be interpreted but although I can tell you want to know about events it is absolutely unclear what you wish to know.

Would you please try to make your question clearer by trying to use different wordings and/or another translation service?
  • Options
    rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    I'd actually like some of this old stuff to come back too. There was a fey wolf mount they gave away for a Charge reward (50% mount) that I'd really love to get my hands on, but it hasn't been repeated for YEARS now.
  • Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    there's almost always 1 available on AH. Cambion Magus was pretty exclusive even when it came out as it required you to buy a set amount of zen with RL$. I've always though it would be a good inquiry to see how many cambions are in fact in the game versus how many were distributed since there is almost always one for sale on AH. Or could this be a way for cryptic to manage the economy by selling exclusive limited stuff through the AH?
  • Options
    ppl before buy cambion magus and later sell a.h funny price i want cambion magus i still play gwf i need . 3 years old not you open again event i dk.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    murattti said:

i need

Nobody NEEDS it. You just want it.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User

murattti said:

i need

Oh no, Becky. Many of us NEED it much more than the people who have it! :=)
  • Options
    zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User

murattti said:

i need

That said, its not even BiS.

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• Options
    edited February 2016

murattti said:

i need

(Sin)cerely
    Kain
    It pretty much is, 3 crit pets and 2 broken pets is the new bis

plus 3 not-WAI runes
    Post edited by putzboy78 on
  • Options
    blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    putzboy78 said:

Which pets are broken?
    putzboy78 said:

plus 3 not-WAI runes

Why are they not WAI?
  • Options
    we are not allowed to discuss such things on the forums, but zeke knows what i'm talking about
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    putzboy78 said:

we are not allowed to discuss such things on the forums, but zeke knows what i'm talking about

Its not allowed to discuss things like exploits or bugs. Its allowed to talk about things like broken skills/items/feats/pets etc.
    So which pets are broken and why?
    Which bounding stones are broken and why?
    If you claim something, explain it. Otherwise its just hear say. I dont see any broken pet. I see very strong buffs from bounding stones ( depends on rank) and i can see you can get mor than 1 buff from 1 stone if pet dies. So maybe its broken that you can get more than 1 buff per stone. I think they need a rework on cooldowns. So if the pet dies they shouldnt reset the cooldowns on stones and start new. Thats all. But i still dont know which pet should be broken....

BTT:
    The cambion magus is awesome and one of the best pets ingame. I hope i can get a chance to archieve it. I will love to have it.
  • Options
    blinxon said:

If you claim something, explain it. Otherwise its just hear say. I dont see any broken pet

It's hear say if you are going off of second hand information. If you've seen it/used it first hand it is no longer hear say. For you it may be considered heresay.

For the bonding stones everyone knows people to use a rank 10, 11, and 12. Do not stack all the same ranks or you will get less stacks of bonding. Because each rank is stacked up to 3 times and the stones can proc more than once (does not require your companion to die, but it helps as it resets the cooldowns on encounters). That's why you can buy 12s for less than the cost of making 12s, its those people who upgrade then learn this "feature" of bonding, buy lower ranks and sell 12s.

• Options
    edited February 2016
    putzboy78 said:

murattti said:

i need

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

plus 3 not-WAI runes
    I know what u r speaking about. That said, i do not agree on first part, with 100% crit sev and 100% crit chance, 10% crit sev more from companion is less than 5% of ur total dmg, with more crit sev, less crit chance, 10% crti sev companion's value drops. Simply said every companion able to give 5%+ dmg more is giving more over all than any crit sev companion.

Ppl r forgetting for some reason, that crit sev increases only crit part of hit, not base dmg
    a
    So no crit sev companion is even close to BiS, tho for some illogical reasons ppl chose them over archons, CA companions or other companions which active gives more than 5% dmg of total.

Basically, 10% crit sev companion is not 10% dmg more, its 5% more in most optimal configuration.

Edit, oh pardom, if ur base crit sev is 75% and crit chance up to 100% (around 80%-100%, but bht im to lazy now to do math), then next 10% will be a bit more than 5% overall dmg of a hit.

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• Options
    but at 100% crit chance you always proc the extra 5% damage. Whereas every archon has a condition for it to proc. So while archon bonuses combined may exceed 5%, that is only if the condition is met, like less than full health.
  • Options
    wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User

putzboy78 said:

murattti said:

i need

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

plus 3 not-WAI runes
    I know what u r speaking about. That said, i do not agree on first part, with 100% crit sev and 100% crit chance, 10% crit sev more from companion is less than 5% of ur total dmg, with more crit sev, less crit chance, 10% crti sev companion's value drops. Simply said every companion able to give 5%+ dmg more is giving more over all than any crit sev companion.

Ppl r forgetting for some reason, that crit sev increases only crit part of hit, not base dmg
    a
    So no crit sev companion is even close to BiS, tho for some illogical reasons ppl chose them over archons, CA companions or other companions which active gives more than 5% dmg of total.

Basically, 10% crit sev companion is not 10% dmg more, its 5% more in most optimal configuration.

Edit, oh pardom, if ur base crit sev is 75% and crit chance up to 100% (around 80%-100%, but bht im to lazy now to do math), then next 10% will be a bit more than 5% overall dmg of a hit.

(Sin)cerely
    Kain
    Thanks for this info, as my warrior is not my main character i had not thought about that crit.severity adds only to the bonus dmg.

So basically a crit for 50k with crit.sev +10% becomes a 25+27.5k also a 52.5k?
    cool archon army it is then ;)
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Thanks for this info, as my warrior is not my main character i had not thought about that crit.severity adds only to the bonus dmg.

I think you mean a base damage of 25 with a crit severity of 110% = 27.5 or a total damage of 52.5k. In comparison at 100% crit severity with a 5% damage increase would be 55k damage
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    As I understand it, crit severity is a multiplier. Say, for simplified argument's sake, that you do 10k damage with a normal hit, with a base crit severity of 75%. Your critical hits would then do 10k + 7.5k = 17.5k
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    putzboy78 said:

For the bonding stones everyone knows people to use a rank 10, 11, and 12.

If they do so, than they do it wrong. A simple test at the puppets in SH can show you what kind of different bounding stones give you the most/best gifts. Its not 10/11/12 combination.
    Im still waiting for your answer which companion is broken.
  • Options
    rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    metalldjt said:

they are around 9.5k zen and the zen had a backlog.

The backlog is irrelevant, it wasn't possible to buy the Cambion Magus with Zen, you had to buy 9000 zen with real money, not AD, to get the companion. I was tempted but decided not to, 90 bucks for a BoE companion wasn't worth it to me at the time. I just bought one off the AH soon after the promo for around 3.5 million.

Either way the Cambion Magus active bonus is exactly the same as the Erinyes active bonus. Neither are broken, the extra severity is just nice to have.
  • Options
    wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    exactly putzboy, sorry no quoting from mobile device for me so that settles my decision about cost effective companions
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • Options
    putzboy78 said:

I think you mean a base damage of 25 with a crit severity of 110% = 27.5 or a total damage of 52.5k. In comparison at 100% crit severity with a 5% damage increase would be 55k damage
    ye, thats correct, thats why crit companions r not even close to BiS. Archons r good, but also CA companions for classes/builds which can maintain perma CA r kinda good, both devouer and blink dog r multiplying dmg by x1.05.

So, u neither want or need crit sev companion. If u r smart enough to do basic math that is.

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• Options
    blinxon said:

putzboy78 said:

For the bonding stones everyone knows people to use a rank 10, 11, and 12.

If they do so, than they do it wrong. A simple test at the puppets in SH can show you what kind of different bounding stones give you the most/best gifts. Its not 10/11/12 combination.
    Im still waiting for your answer which companion is broken.
    I've done the tests and you can get more stacks of bonding on 10/11/12 than on 3 12s. I know people who have sold 2 12s to go back to 10/11/12 for that very reason. You can easily get 6+ stacks of bonding using the 10/11/12 template. 2 of each meanwhile on the 12/12/12 scenario you are looking at getting 2-4 stacks of bonding. While 12s give you more or your companions stats, it does not make up for the extra 2+ stacks of bonding. You can see this clearly and easily on any of the latest youtube videos because so much of the neverwinter citizenship is doing this.

On the companions, ask around, you will find your answer. Then you can post it on the forums

• Options
    edited February 2016
    putzboy78 said:

I've done the tests and you can get more stacks of bonding on 10/11/12 than on 3 12s. I know people who have sold 2 12s to go back to 10/11/12 for that very reason. You can easily get 6+ stacks of bonding using the 10/11/12 template. 2 of each meanwhile on the 12/12/12 scenario you are looking at getting 2-4 stacks of bonding. While 12s give you more or your companions stats, it does not make up for the extra 2+ stacks of bonding. You can see this clearly and easily on any of the latest youtube videos because so much of the neverwinter citizenship is doing this.

Edith...you made wrong tests and you dont have any clue But im not in the mood to explain you things, if you cant answer a simple question
    putzboy78 said:

On the companions, ask around, you will find your answer. Then you can post it on the forums

I dont ask around. You said companions are broken. So i ask you. You dont have the answer?
    Post edited by blinxon on
  • Options
    man i want again create staff event i can buy cambion staff no answer here again :(.