test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Update on the Trade Bar Store (Xbox One)

Comments

• Options
    kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User

@strumslinger I had an elaborate plan of maxing out my hunter ranger and putting a dent in my new paladin. I even set aside to pay a portion of your salary to buy some blood rubies to help out! @strumslinger bit since this is originally a pc blog and not an Xbox one

I decided that my money will be taken out your company's economy because I want parity between my bank account and some other purchases I plan on making. I but I will make it up to you by spending my tradebars on a couple useless dye packs and I will consider my integration for Xbox to be completed. What do you fellas think?

haha..best post yet! can't stop laughing; thank you for that. Although I don't hold strumslinger responsible at all. he's just the messenger.

Question:

Does anyone on here recall if the cost to upgrade companions was supposed to become more affordable as well? Was this just a rumor or another broken promise?
    They have been already lowered. I guess it was in November. Before the update you had to pay 300k ad to upgrade a white companion to green, now it's 50k. Green to blue costs 300k instead of 500k.
  • Options
    shewolflitashewolflita Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    I have NW on both my PC and on the XBox. I started on Xbox when it came out and changes took place shortly after. It was subseuently deleted off XBox and my apologies to those who still use but have never felt more vindicated. I am currently only going to be invoking as PC-side has become just a mirror of what y'all are dealin with. I NEVER bought CW's with zen and will not do so now. I did start the VIP program for the TB's and used them for the CW's, everything else in the TB is useless IMO. VIP will be gone when it lapses as well. Good luck all.
  • Options
    Crazy, wife and I have our cryptic fund up to $300, just waiting on c wards. Every time we think about spending money on their game, we instead, dont. We right down what we were going to spend, and then don't spend it. I don't know how big a chunk $300 in a few weeks (since update) actually makes up as part of their revenue, but I'm pretty sure that no money spenders are pleased due to this change, and spending more money. Assuming I'm the only one still mad, and everyone else is back to their old spending habits, it boils down to this simple math problem:

300>0.
  • Options
    spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    The ADX has gone from ~130 to ~190. This means significantly more demand for Zen and less of it in the game. In other words, you're not the only one with a closed wallet. If this becomes the standard, it means a lot more grinding for all of us.

I just accept that I will not have a 3k toon and play the game as is, no rush, enjoying those aspects I like and avoiding the ones I dislike.
  • Options
    edwin3010edwin3010 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Have been playing since the game released on xbox. Every month I have bought Zen spending between £100 to £200. Haven't opened my wallet since the trade bar scam and never will again for this game.
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    How is that for "parity" you also ruined your trust with PC again. Guess you are e anything but consistant with your B.S. I have honestly never witnessed a company turn deter players from spending cash on their game. Where is the incentive now? I hit 3.2k and am very happy, I spent a $20 Christmas gift card thus far and have grinded my life into 4 cups of coffee and visine dried eyes every morning. I am so glad I never truley spent a personal dime on this game. I just hit a huge wall am will probably just stay happy where I am at. To progress further will be a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> ton of loot and I would rather spend that on diapers my newborn can <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in than to upgrade a R12 enchant by buying coalescence ward.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    farmerreg#0580 farmerreg Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    kuero21 said:

@strumslinger I had an elaborate plan of maxing out my hunter ranger and putting a dent in my new paladin. I even set aside to pay a portion of your salary to buy some blood rubies to help out! @strumslinger bit since this is originally a pc blog and not an Xbox one

I decided that my money will be taken out your company's economy because I want parity between my bank account and some other purchases I plan on making. I but I will make it up to you by spending my tradebars on a couple useless dye packs and I will consider my integration for Xbox to be completed. What do you fellas think?

haha..best post yet! can't stop laughing; thank you for that. Although I don't hold strumslinger responsible at all. he's just the messenger.

Question:

Does anyone on here recall if the cost to upgrade companions was supposed to become more affordable as well? Was this just a rumor or another broken promise?
    They have been already lowered. I guess it was in November. Before the update you had to pay 300k ad to upgrade a white companion to green, now it's 50k. Green to blue costs 300k instead of 500k.
    Green to blue is 250K. Blue to Purp is 500K. And Epic to Legendary is 1 Mil.
  • Options
    jazzy666#8473 jazzy666 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Was extremely pissed with the update with cw still playing maybe for not much longer fix the God dam lag
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    It seems the changes have 'fixed' the in game economy of AD to Zen exchange rates with xbox going up and up 220+ ad to zen. I think that means there is a Zen shortage now as it was 125AD/Zen two weeks ago.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    Change your minds yet and decide to give us back what was promised? Or are you looking for more ways to screw over the paying customer?
  • Options
    mrwupazzmrwupazz Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    They should at a minimum lower the cost of CW....5-10 for 1000 Zen would be a way more reasonable cost. People might actually buy some. I really could never see spending 1000 Zen for one though, and I have spent way more than i care to admit on this game
  • Options
    Lol, almost all the people who were saying this will not blow over seem to have let it blow over. Not I. Still no purchasing of coal wards until they are in the trade bar merchant. Our C wards fund is now up to $600.00.
  • Options
    darthneutrondarthneutron Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Most the people are just monitoring and reading forums. Wallets still shut thou, or moved on to better things. Still sickens and dissapoints to no end. Tramalune bar and double events removal will go down in gaming history as the greatest customer relation mistake ever.
  • Options
    jappethebreadjappethebread Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    On page 8 I said I got my Perfect Vorpal back with using only 8 CWs. Some banana guy didn't understand how that's possible and raged out like a little boy on me so I explained it to him and I will explain it here as well:

What I said was: "On top of that I got the FREE x11 Coalescent Wards so I just bought Shards of Vorpals from the auction hourse and refined them and got my Perfect Vorpal back now. I counted all the costs and it cost me 1.3 million AD to get it back."

I never said I refined them all from scratch. Of course I bought Lesser Vorpals or a Vorpal (can't remember) so I don't need to waste ALL of my CWs with the shards. I spent 8 CWs to get that Perfect. Here's an example so you understand how it works:

x4 Shards + 1 CW = Lesser Vorpal
    Lesser Vorpal + Lesser Vorpal + 1 CW = Vorpal

Lesser Vorpal + Lesser Vorpal + 1 CW = Vorpal

At this point I have used a total of 6 CWs

Vorpal + Vorpal + 1 CW = Greater Vorpal

At this point I have used a total of 7 CWs

Now I bought another Greater Vorpal from the auction house

Greater + Greater + 1 CW = Perfect Vorpal

Now I have used a total of 8 CWs and I have a Perfect Vorpal again.

Like I said: "I counted all the costs and it cost me 1.3 million AD to get it back"
    Meaning that I spent that 1.3 million AD to buy the Greater Vorpal and the shards from the auction house.
  • Options
    rhadamathysrhadamathys Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    You could have sold 11 CW for 200k each and bought a pure...
    Ney - HR (max item level)
    The Legendary Outlaws

Preferences:
    PvE and PvP - Pathfinder Combat
  • Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    Coalescent Wards given were bound...so no he couldn't
  • Options
    mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User

I wonder about some posters on here who seem to not even know the basic facts of these issues and the in game restrictions applied.
  • Options
    boondoc0boondoc0 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    mahburg said:

I wonder about some posters on here who seem to not even know the basic facts of these issues and the in game restrictions applied.
    i'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he's saying "if they hadn't screwed us, you could have bought coals in the tradebar store and sold them in the ah and then bought a pure for what you paid for a perfect"
  • Options
    vdeekvvdeekv Member Posts: 77 Arc User

I guess these must be standard equipment for all Cryptic/PWE employes...

• Options
    unitedweevil679#9682 unitedweevil679 Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    Any news on the return of c wards? Or do the devs not even open this thread anymore? Scratch that last question, I already know the answer.

And lol, btw, on that giant post of "we've had our ups and downs, but we are here for the community" strumslinger. Cryptic has made it very clear that they don't give a Magikrap about community desires by not handling the trade bar issue. Cryptic lies to us. Nobody is looking forward to your updates because they are afraid that the words you state verbatim (such as great decrease in astral cost of guild upgrade) will instead be the opposite (requirements increased 3000%) because that is how you have trained us. We see coal wards in that trade bar shop and it'll move from hostility to a smidgen of trust. We'll see you keep your ward (pun, haha) even if it takes time.

And for the love of all that is holy, if you aren't going to add them back, at least take then 2 minutes to update the menu that STILL says "wards" every time you open it.

Oh, and those class adjusments, any way we can know what they are so we don't spend our one in 2 million xp chance at a power point upgrading something you will nerf into uselessness?
  • Options
    unitedweevil679#9682 unitedweevil679 Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    No response? Looks like everyone else has given up on getting customer service from you guys. Unfortunate that you are getting away with your lies due to laziness.
  • Options
    They think it has been forgotten^

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    meh, I doubt they think it's been forgotten but they're probably too busy trying to figure out how to save their player base about now. the price of astrals had already skyrocketed right after this. meaning way less people are buying zen but after the division dropped today it skyrocketed up another 30 ad per zen. they have to be losing money. not sure how they think they are going to retain player base pulling stunts like this one with new games coming out.
  • Options
    mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User

meh, I doubt they think it's been forgotten but they're probably too busy trying to figure out how to save their player base about now. the price of astrals had already skyrocketed right after this. meaning way less people are buying zen but after the division dropped today it skyrocketed up another 30 ad per zen. they have to be losing money. not sure how they think they are going to retain player base pulling stunts like this one with new games coming out.

Yep Dloading the Division as soon as I get home today.
  • Options
    cesar#6784 cesar Member Posts: 325 Arc User

Listen people. All togehter. If.you dont leave the game because yi fell scamered by this fraudulent company, let do the following;

Dont buy any zen with real.money the next 2 weeks.

They did all this HAMSTER to make you buy zen quickly to upgrade your toon. They havent had you any other choice with this coalgate.

They made you sold your enchantments, they made you spend all you ad to buy zen to open lockbox to save tradebars. They made you get vip 12 for nothing in this mod 9. They made all this...they quit double ad.

They made all this with a simple target. Now you only way to upgrading is buying their coal and rubies with real money because you are in a hurry......

DONT DO THAT. DONT BUY ANY ZEN IN 2 WEEKS!!! BE STRONG ALL TOGETHER

Next two weeks? Just don't buy zen with real money ever.
  • Options
    misanthropyxmisanthropyx Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    neverhave neverwill
  • Options
    We have not forgotten #ColGate

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"