test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Would you be willing to pay more Trade Bars for Coalescent Wards?

vjarlvjarl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
edited February 2016 in General Discussion (PC)

Would you be willing to pay more Trade Bars for Coalescent Wards? 115 votes

Yes, 150 Trade Bars is Good for me!
37%
ariesvehemenssabre10malakut#1916lordklyptosdrakkon5sorce#8115santralafaxchartos#6469solbergxrickcase276freakywazzyphaedoskyouka5breaker16miwmsshewolflitatulukikopoprotterssatanofmetal 43 votes
Yes, 200 Trade Bars is Reasonable.
23%
chtarbouilleoliboyphjiubiizeekkvjarlvvergtripsofthrymrrhoriangelusrazlorusraidan82bringer03tecmystdumdragonmelodicahflehstifferorganazgodsblade#8271cerion0024mentinmindmakergabrieldourdenkrymkac 27 votes
Yes, I would even pay 300 Trade Bars.
13%
mynaamlordsied5tvcityjuleadreamxultrakillgrimahs0mething1313prejekpaddlefishmordecai24caunsidhwentrisastreossrexfire91rock9000teapotsmcgeemrderpherpin#5732 16 votes
Nope, I would rather they were removed completely.
11%
iambecks1aleariehastati96boltzmann42callofkutululoexwellpauliusxasmamalion1234jasman23doublea2015aaramis75stuartxoslag2ever 13 votes
Does not make any difference to me.
13%
ogariousdad615eocroossmulchfantasycharacterpsistarprimealtumaaslwedarhammbo1969namelesshero347ren047someonediesleaudrichawkeyelraydrootoningo 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    I would like a straight no option...
    Without saying remove them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    juleadreamjuleadream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    I would rather they have raised the T-bar price and/or made them BoA. I certainly will not buy one from the Zen store after this move.
  • Options
    vjarlvjarl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User

I would like a straight no option...

Without saying remove them.

I did not do this option in light of the current situation. I assumed if the price was to stay the same, then they would remove them.
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    missclicked the vote i wanted to vote the last option. Doesnt make any difference to me.
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    Nope, 75 was fine in light of getting sometimes only 1-3 Trade Bar(s) from one lockbox.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    aaramis75aaramis75 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    Voted no - as others above me, 75 was pricey enough.
  • Options
    freshourfreshour Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    Whoever paid 10 dollars for a coal word is a special boy... where is that option haha? Yeah I never bought them for their old price, and yes I bought a lot for their new price. If a coal ward was 1 dollar I would have bought hundreds of them... instead I bought zero.
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    Not sure about how they should have handled coal wards but BoA pres wards would've fixed that issue easily.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    razlorusrazlorus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    We used to pay 200 bars for a boa coal ward I don't see why they didn't just revert back to that.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    they should stay as BoA long time ago.
  • Options
    iammonroiammonro Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    All this claimed BS about balancing etc... An issue was Bound CW were still able to refine 4 shards into an unbound lesser and gain AD. The REAL solution is to make any refinement using a Bound Coal ward into a Bound item - then no problem... Real players (and us who can only play a few hours a week) actually get a sense of achievement, while the exploiters etc cannot sell on the gear and hence lose all benefit from a Tarm Coal ward... Win Win... Oh hang on... those casual players still won't BUY a ward for Cash...

Ah now I see it :-/

The true reasoning coming through.
  • Options
    flambridgeflambridge Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 191 Arc User
    Yes, 150 Trade Bars is Good for me!
    150 is good price for me.
    Is "one month of keys", are fair.
  • Options
    ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    Doesn't really matter any more. The change has been made and our input here is not needed or wanted. They really couldn't raise the price because of the post made in September last year promising that the prices were locked and the product would not be taken out of the store. Of course, I guess that post didn't matter that much anyways. Since they did remove those items from the store.

It doesnt matter any more to me because at this point, we all know what we're getting with this company. So why have a vested interest in it.
  • Options
    iammonroiammonro Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    I am pretty relaxed about stuff, but I just worked out how to move on in the game and it is ripped away... So I am acting with my feet... Annoyingly I like Star Trek but going to avoid that too given the same company politics will be involved... Is Elder Scrolls related to Cryptic in any way? Happy to pay money for something worth it, but a blog post GUARANTEEING they will not be removed or increased in price, then hey guess what, it doesn't work for us so screw you who liked the change...

Will play out my char and current pool of AD but there is no more drive and definitely telling all my gaming pals to KEEP AWAY.
  • Options
    ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    iammonro said:

I am pretty relaxed about stuff, but I just worked out how to move on in the game and it is ripped away... So I am acting with my feet... Annoyingly I like Star Trek but going to avoid that too given the same company politics will be involved... Is Elder Scrolls related to Cryptic in any way? Happy to pay money for something worth it, but a blog post GUARANTEEING they will not be removed or increased in price, then hey guess what, it doesn't work for us so screw you who liked the change...

Will play out my char and current pool of AD but there is no more drive and definitely telling all my gaming pals to KEEP AWAY.

Same company, but different developers working within that company. Not that STO doesn't have it's fault. A lot of the underhanded dealings that your seeing with this crew are not being repeated in that game. Imagine queuing for a skirmish and seeing how many others are queuing for it. So you know if it's going to pop or not quickly. Imagine having not just 1 line of quests to get to endgame. But literally hundreds of different fully fleshed out stories to play through. PvP in STO is pretty much non existent. But there are plenty of other big baddies to fight.

Imagine not having to do the same 8 missions over again 20 to 30 times just to get a level. Those things dont exist in STO.
  • Options
    xultrakillxultrakill Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    coal ward worthing 500k AD is fine, and lockboxes are fine. The market will adapt to the community, as in prices of boxes/mounta will rise until lockboxes are profitable again.
  • Options
    bringer03bringer03 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    i prefer to make it 500 trade bars for 1 Coal ward because in Zen market is 1k so should half price on Trade Bars, and ofc people still buy alot of keys to open it and get alot of Trade Bars, so for me the economy will be positive not negative, just to keep Balance on it, because if there is no more chance for getting wards in the Trade Bars, i feel sorry for the "New Comers" (Newbie) in NW because they will pay alot of such an amount on it just to refine 1 singel enchantment. and of course its hard for them to get more AD nowadays. so i dont even know why they did like this to remove the Wards in the Trade Bars, They can just high the price on it instead of removing it. like " 1 Coal Wards = 250/500 Trade Bars and x10 Coal Wards = 1000/1500 or more Trade Bars.
  • Options
    saskdaddysaskdaddy Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    Bogus Poll. Where's the option that says 'leave it the hell alone, the way it was, like they promised'.
    Would I pay more? No, because a promise was made to me and I expect it honoured.

No point making a poll when you don't include the option to leave it the way it was. The way they PROMISED it would be.
  • Options
    jhpnwjhpnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 611 Arc User
    just put 200 trade bar Coal ward bind on account back that gets a vip 2 coal around every 3 months. the change now is to harsh. and not the correct business model. the people who want it now will still spend the zen same as always
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Please keep feedback to the thread(s) on it:
    PC - Update on the Trade Bar Store
    XBOX - Update on the Trade Bar Store

We don't need multiple threads, polls or not, on this. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.