test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Arc App Point Addup

A buddy of mine told me the app now has a point system, which I have seen you can get the mystic nightmare now; but I noticed I'm only sitting at 4k points, I asked him about it, and he said he has 8k, I then realized I have more achievements than him, shouldn't I have more points? How is this possible?

Comments

• cactusjacktercactusjackter Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    The only achievements I don't have are: Siege PvP win, 25 kills on both Skirmish bosses and Gold Epic Demo. I only have 5000 points.
  • wargod#5064 wargod Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    null
    Yeah, my friend had less achievements than us, and was able to get the mystic nightmare (10k points).. not sure how they are added up, but mine might be glitched or not added up correctly.
  • fluffy6977fluffy6977 Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Wait, arc app? What now?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Trying to get someone to look into this. Not sure who's department is, but I'm letting @strumslinger know there might be an issue.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

A buddy of mine told me the app now has a point system, which I have seen you can get the mystic nightmare now; but I noticed I'm only sitting at 4k points, I asked him about it, and he said he has 8k, I then realized I have more achievements than him, shouldn't I have more points? How is this possible?

You can look on the Challenge tab to see which challenges you have met and missing ones. The points come from these specific challenges. Achievements are not necessarily the same as the challenges. Some are, some are not.

• farmerreg#0580 farmerreg Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    What app are you guys talking about?? Can you put a link to it in the app store so we can see it, please?
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

What app are you guys talking about?? Can you put a link to it in the app store so we can see it, please?

Om the main menu, below the play button there is one that says "Arc".

• strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    If the points aren't adding up correctly, submit a ticket to our support and they'll help you out.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• yogluntyoglunt Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    submitted a ticket yesterday and i know im not the only one and have yet to receive an answer...
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    I am unable to redeem mine, says Failed to unlock reward, I have enough points

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    yoglunt said:

submitted a ticket yesterday and i know im not the only one and have yet to receive an answer...

Support is generally pretty busy. Please try to be patient.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • zaitsevcrimsonzaitsevcrimson Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Well a friend told me recently about the rewards scheme and having all the achievements but Double Legend I figured I would have a decent amount of points, to my dismay when I logged on I found that I only have 3,390 points, so I began to add up the achievements that I had (the ones with ticks on the images) which I knew I had. the amount of points I SHOULD have is easily between 11,000 - 12,000 points, is this a glitch, can I do anything about this?

Hope you can help :)
  • tucupiitucupii Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Where i can see about rewards? It's bound or i can sell in AH? All rewards it's epic, Mount and companions(Phoera and Dog)?
  • danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User

Well a friend told me recently about the rewards scheme and having all the achievements but Double Legend I figured I would have a decent amount of points, to my dismay when I logged on I found that I only have 3,390 points, so I began to add up the achievements that I had (the ones with ticks on the images) which I knew I had. the amount of points I SHOULD have is easily between 11,000 - 12,000 points, is this a glitch, can I do anything about this?

Hope you can help :)

I agree that, does seem like a really good idea :).
  • dummatheneverdummathenever Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same thing happen to me with arc points I submitted a ticket just waiting for respond.
    #Take Notes#
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I submitted a ticket about 4 days ago and they still haven't gotten back to me. I should have 9600 and it shows 1500.

no nearly 1700 now. it appears to be showing the points I've earned since the rewards were put in place but it didn't give me points retroactively for the ones I'd already earned.
  • xalorusxalorus Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    Broken....lol. It's amusing but it's not. Same here only 3300. Should have put wards and rubies on the reward menu.
  • dkrue84#4876 dkrue84 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Im missing 4 achievements but only have 4900 points LOL.
  • lais#4264 lais Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Is there some way to see how many dragons I still need to kill to hit the 1000 mark?

Also, do you think we could schedule a tiamat kill? It's veeeeeery hard to group with 25 random people and get it killed.
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Go to the xbox game hub it should show a percentage on that achievement @lais. Go with your guild for Tiamat as people do for Edemo. :3
  • lais#4264 lais Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    > @ltsmithneko said:
    > Go to the xbox game hub it should show a percentage on that achievement @lais. Go with your guild for Tiamat as people do for Edemo. :3

Oh, thank you. I'm very far away, only 110 dragons. Any tips on how to farm them? Get lucky to land in #1 WoD and stay there forever or rotate instances on neverdeath (or similar)?
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    That's a lot of work to try to rush. The best you'll manage is around 20 per hour so that's 45 straight hours of dragon farming...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Guild Dragons will help ya Elol too. :3
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    "Hello,

Thank you for the opportunity to respond to your issue. As this is a brand new system, it may take some time for our support tools to get up and running in order to service any issues you may have with your Arc points, or Arc rewards redemptions.

On the plus side, we have identified the issue with the incorrect points, and hope to have a fix implemented as soon as possible. For now, we ask for your patience while we process the issue, and we hope to have this resolved by the end of next week."
  • thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    Hmmm

Same response for me
  • littlevale#6076 littlevale Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    My points add up correctly, but the Underdark achievements are missing.
  • friedricearonifriedricearoni Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I'm glad someone pointed this out, I just added up my points and I should have 9840 and it's only showing 1530. Submitting a ticket now :smiley:
    twitch.tv/thefriedricearoni
    Promoted Neverwinter Streamer <3
    author/editor on fraghero.com
    twitter.com/friedricearoni
  • xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    Yeah I noticed it last week and it only shows me at 2k. I have all achievements except 4. When I submitted a ticket and they said the fix will hopefully be in play end of next week.
  • iccyasdiccyasd Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    Any one knows if the Companion comes with Bonding runestone? are they Epic quality?
    Main - IccyAsd Lvl70 (GF 4249)
    Alt - Freaya Lvl70 (CW 33XX)
    Alt - Demonic Iccy Lvl70 (TR 27XX)
    Guild - Windows Central (GH14)
  • tucupiitucupii Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    iccyasd said:

Any one knows if the Companion comes with Bonding runestone? are they Epic quality?

Dont come with bonding runestone, phoera its epic and dog its rare.