test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Update on the Trade Bar Store (Xbox One)

Comments

• Options
    uncagedwaruncagedwar Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    The trade bars were part of the whole VIP benefits which have already been paid for and as such should not be removed unless we get a refund of the VIP package. it just goes to show how greedy these guys are. they first charge us for VIP now they want us to pay for wards to. I won't be giving them any more money
  • Options
    darthneutrondarthneutron Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Still cant believe it, this situation, the biggest mess and cluster i have ever witnessed. This is what it is like watch a city burned turn to ground. Cant express how dissapointed and sadden I am at game management team. Your game was awesome just poorly managed by a greedy kindergarten team.
  • Options
    This really should be fixed already so you can save whats left. Wards tab still no wards, previous double calendar events missing, mass exsidus of gamers, peoole giving away or delete their gear. Did developers need to thin out population to help with server operations? Of course your losing gamers who pay for them.
  • Options
    codenie#3846 codenie Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Arcgames, you may close this topic and soon Neverwinter on xbox one i hope!
  • Options
    ajax0101ajax0101 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Knowing arc we will get the tradebar store changes after we cash out our tradebars after this weekend if the gmop fiasco showed us anything. After watching arcs antics for about a year in regard to their management of this IP ill be avoiding the companies games in the future, any game that has major people from arc currently who are involved with neverwinter and warning other gamers that i come into contact with to do the same. This warning will extend to my friends on ps4. Ill also not support this game financially moving forward. I encourage others to do the same. The saddest part about all of this is it could have easily been avoided if it really was a mistake, which we all doubt. I just dont see a reason to trust this company moving forward.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Cant believe with mass exodus and all forum chatter no further offical responses to try and fix this. There have been several people on twitch with over 200 streamers just watching give their stuff away. Enclave chatter has been crazy as well.
  • Options
    Lol, unannounced gave us 2x astral back. Of course, that was one of the four events they canceled, I'd still like double enchants and runestones, and also of course, that's counting on the hope they don't change their word this time. 1 out of four though, not bad. About on par for what I've come to expect from this company; one in four promises is kept.
  • Options
    I'd just like to voice my unhappiness about this and other decisions in the last two months. With epic dungeons not returning, unkept promises regarding wards in the Tarmalune Trade Bar store, customer service regarding recent bans, and unchecked DDOS attacks dominating discussion for weeks it would be nice to see some substantially good news from Cryptic for a change to boost morale.
  • Options
    legendxkillalegendxkilla Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Cryptic, I gave up on this game last week and sold everything in the Auction house for 1 diamond. The one thing that keeps annoying me though, is how much you have fkd up. You had a decent game in mod 4/5 that people were happy to spend money on. I've never known an MMO with such little content. 3 dungeons? 1 of which you had to glitch because it was ridiculous (ECC), another where people were too scared to try it (Wolf Den), so that leaves ETOS as the only viable dungeon?. A PVP which was fun but the most unbalanced I have seen in my lifetime. Lets throw a 1.7k Warlock in with a 4k Pally from LGPG.

If this gets a PS4 release, I hope you learn from this catastrophe, give people mod 4/5 and a variety of gameplay that doesn't exist anymore.
  • Options
    mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    Well some of us are hanging on by our fingernails waiting to see if they fix the Tradebar issue, the only question left is how long the rest of us give them before heading for the hills?
  • Options
    therealmackyttherealmackyt Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Thank you for adding back the double AD event. Along with double refinement I'm hoping my main toon is going to get a massive boost this weekend. The jury is still out, however, on whether I will be able to afford coal wards to upgrade my enchs and artifacts as I'm not paying £8 for them in the zen market when they should have been available relatively much cheaper from the TTB merchant.
    I'll wait to see how this one pans out...
  • Options
    bartaincreedbartaincreed Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I can tell you how to put wards back and preserve the balance of the game and economy. Make all rank 9 and above enchants "Bind to account on equip" This is already in the game on the Mullahorand Cloak. Then your precious balance will be kept, people can level enchants to sell OR to use. It keeps all players reletivally happy.
  • Options
    sal#8605 sal Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    How gracious and generous of you to think your fans are only good enough for you to grind more, and pay A LOT of money to get what they need from the Zen market.

Let’s put this in perspective for a lot of fans with multiple classes created. I in fact have all 8 created, 5 at level 70, 3 at 62+. Forget the center artifacts for a moment, and say you have all 12 items from head to pants with just ONE enchantment slot filled. It takes about 11-12 Coalescent Wards to fully upgrade most items but let’s just it only takes 7 for the sake of the argument. At $10 a pop for 1 Coalescent ward that $70 in total times 12 items puts you at $840 (10 x 7 = 70 x 12 = 840) for one character class. If you have all 8 character classes that will set you back $6720 (840 x 8). Yes Six thousand seven hundred and twenty dollars. Are you crazy!!!!! And you wonder why gamers are mad at you and all PC gamers are jumping for joy. You call yourselves gamers but I think you are greedy business people who haven’t touched a controller in a long time.

For that kind of money I can buy a lot other games and go on many vacations for that price.
  • Options
    codenie#3846 codenie Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Yeah, i don't now what they are thinking. But in a few weeks there's another game and then is Neverwinter almost a ghost world :)
  • Options
    lordrahllylordrahlly Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    saloesch said:

12 items puts you at $840 (10 x 7 = 70 x 12 = 840) for one character class. If you have all 8 character classes that will set you back $6720 (840 x 8). Yes Six thousand seven hundred and twenty dollars. Are you crazy!!!!! And you wonder why gamers are mad at you and all PC gamers are jumping for joy. You call yourselves gamers but I think you are greedy business people who haven’t touched a controller in a long time.

Thats the problem, their wallets are coming first, everything else comes last. Based on the lack of response at all this week, they feel this is done. They did the double refinement and AD just to try to shut the rest of us up and to try to turn the people on the fence back into fans.
    Pastor Martin Niemöller had it right, but remember, before they come for anyone, they silence all, because to have discourse, is to breed discontent.
  • Options
    edwin3010edwin3010 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Looks like pc have just lost their wards as well
  • Options
    quazakaharet#6375 quazakaharet Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edwin3010 said:

they did say they were going to keep it uniform. well, this is a change that happened first on x box, maybe next time we will get a new lockbox first, or a new update first?

who knows....
  • Options
    uncagedwaruncagedwar Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Up unttil mod 6 the game was great and i didnt mind spending money to get items I wanted but we really got to see the true greed thats driving the devrlopers ever since mod 6 was released its now just a huge money grab. they dont have faith in their own game so they are squeexing every penny they can get out of us while they can. If only they had kept putting out good content they wouldnt have had to stoop to this sleezy money grab as a lot of us would be happy to support a good game but now the game will be dead soon and while Arc may have squeezed a few bucks out of some people it just cant compare to what they could have collected by keeping thier customers happy with a quality product
  • Options
    criticals#1230 criticals Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    No no and no, they said that Xbox and PC have "parity" but different items etc in a post by @strumslinger , so now they went and lied and removed PC wards as well. This just keeps getting better and better. Lie after lie.
  • Options
    Not going to play this game anymore because of this. This is stupid. First, you can't make new dungeons available for under dark then you get greedy.... F... You.
  • Options
    lordrahllylordrahlly Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edwin3010 said:

EPIC, talk about giving your customer base the warm fuzzies.
    Pastor Martin Niemöller had it right, but remember, before they come for anyone, they silence all, because to have discourse, is to breed discontent.
  • Options
    So now they shaft the PC players following them shafting us, nice Cryptic. this wont stop people asking for refunds from live if thats the hope guys. You gave PC players 24 hours notice so they could cash their bars out, a luxury we were not afforded so the same underlying complaint remains.
  • Options
    ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    mahburg said:

So now they shaft the PC players following them shafting us, nice Cryptic. this wont stop people asking for refunds from live if thats the hope guys. You gave PC players 24 hours notice so they could cash their bars out, a luxury we were not afforded so the same underlying complaint remains.

+1

24 hours notice on Xbox would have made a huge difference and been major damage control.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • Options
    tsk0n3tsk0n3 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    As an Xbox player I'm sorry to see this happen to pc as well, tbh I wasn't affected to much by the TB shenanigans being I have most of my enhancements like T fey T vorpal T neg, I only have a greater holy avenger as I'm sure most of the community has as well. As much as I liked the idea I could have made more for alternate chars rather than switching them out here and there I feel bad for people that are new and will be at a disadvantage and have to pay to achieve these items.

The issue is you say one thing then do another, now I suppose you will bring new enhancements soon which will make us all suffer rather then keep it reasonable to a point where I can continue with VIP and eventually get these items in time. You shot yourself in the foot this time. You crossed a line that you really can't back up upon. This was the breaking point where pwe got greedy and I'm sure 99.9% will agree. So when you say that you have been listening and you value our feed back we now know the truth. Your financial gain on a good and honest community has come to a tipping point and I don't see you coming back from this decision you have made to fix the economy. You are fixing your economy.....not ours. I will not support you anymore

Thanks

Sk_0n3
  • Options
    ddem0n888 said:

mahburg said:

+1

24 hours notice on Xbox would have made a huge difference and been major damage control.
    Indeed My cash would not have been locked down by these guys, I feel pretty bad for the PC guys they threw them under the bus to stem the flood of complaints to MS and it really wont work imho!
  • Options
    mrgiggles651mrgiggles651 Member Posts: 790 Arc User

Cant believe with mass exodus and all forum chatter no further offical responses to try and fix this. There have been several people on twitch with over 200 streamers just watching give their stuff away. Enclave chatter has been crazy as well.

They "fixed it" by removing the wards from the PC trade bar store. Yay for xbox/pc feature parity?
    I wasted five million AD promoting the Foundry.
  • Options
    quazakaharet#6375 quazakaharet Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    the pc players are up to 15 pages of frustration.

i guess "baton down the hatches, this will all blow over soon"
    is the game now.

the new crop of players wont know what they missed out on (as i did not know i missed out on so many different cool dungeons). and the cycle continues.

i am happy for the double refinement and AD thou, means my off hand is now purple instead of green..

maybe they will make a new in between that boosts the chance to 40% or something for 300 zen.(or 60 trade bars?)
    thatd be interesting.
    Post edited by quazakaharet#6375 on
  • Options
    This management and situation just sickens me. Neverwinter had so much potential and great gaming community. No forums blowing up, guilds and accounts abandon. Way to go developers how does it feel to drop a nuclear bomb ob your own gaming community. Take some pride in you work and choices, at least take responsibility for royal <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> this up.
  • Options
    vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    I'm a PC player and was redirected here through our forums, after this bomb landed on PC. But how they treated Xbox players is unforgiveable. Does microsoft offer recourse to Xbox players? If that option were available to us in PC, I would be writing to the parent company in Microsoft.

The decisions made by the team at Cryptic show that they really do not deserve our respect or our support. They are criminals.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
This discussion has been closed.