What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trade Bar Store Changes on Xbox One

Comments

• xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    Btw this is towards PW not you Strumslinger
  • wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    No point in playing the game anymore. This scam will destroy the playerbase on Xbox. What good is an MMORPG without other players?

Your company's priorities are f-d up. Instead of focusing on creating a game that is entertaining enough to sustain a long-term playerbase and grow revenues though that, they've decided to focus on short-term money-grab scams like this which enrage long-term players which are the core of the game's playerbase.

I'm sure your numbers will look good this quarter thanks to the scam, PWE, but next quarter prepare to take a big hit. Nobody is buying this sht anymore.
  • mrshabokmrshabok Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited February 2016

As some of you have noticed, there are a few differences between the Tarmalune Trade Bar Store on PC and Xbox. In particular, the Wards and Gems tab does not include Blood Rubies, Preservation Wards, or Coalescent Wards. We just wanted to let you know that this is intentional. Though they may show up at some point in the future, they are not supposed to be there with the launch of Neverwinter: Underdark on Xbox One.

As a reminder, these are different platforms and environments, each with a different history and economy. Though we are constantly trying to get all versions of NW on all platforms to line up, there shouldn’t be an expectation of exact parity between multiple platforms.

Bull. And you know it. Sadly, it's your job to be our vocal punching bag. Reasons? Explanation? Why no parity?
    3.5k HB Temptation -- Dread Legion
    Xbox GT -- Mr Shabok
    My Guide
  • mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    I hope they pay Andy well for what he does as they just hung him out to dry along with the player base.

Rumours in Enclave they are bringing them in tomorrow I will believe it when Andy posts that on here until then it's just trolling the player base imho
  • zixxer636zixxer636 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Am I mistaken, I thought Coalescent ward were to be available for 75 tb with the new update? They have been removed from the Trade Bar store completely. What are everyones thoughts?
  • gator3950gator3950 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I guess when greed overcomes providing a customer based valued game, this is what you get. See no point in spending any more money on this game. Should have known an MMO would do such a thing.
  • thelastdon#8609 thelastdon Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Are you serious?! So you straight up LIED!? I spent money on enchanted keys so I could save up trade bars so I could buy coalescent wards! Now they are worthless to me! You specifically said Coalescent wards were going to be 85 trade bars! That's it I'm done with this game!
  • spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Personally, I am not spending a single coin on the game until they fix the trade bar store.
  • shazza53shazza53 Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    I'm sorry Andy. I think you have been a big help to the game. But I hope the statements in your post are not your own. Nonsense about not expecting parity, when everything you guys have said indicates you want us to get there.

How disappointing for PW to ruin what should have been a very fun and exciting day for us on the Xbox version of the game.

Good news is, we now have Double RP announced for Feb 18th. That'll be fun, with $10 coal wards. Oh, too bad about losing double AD, Enchants, and Runestones, AND double XP for next weekend. Yeah, sure glad I've been saving all my keys ...

So sad ...
  • thelastdon#8609 thelastdon Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    So these guys lied to us when they said Coalescent Wards would be dropped to 85 trade bars. Now you can't even get them in the trade bar store. Unbelievable. Maybe you should quit spending money on R.A. Salvatore to write a story any middle-schooler could write and instead do what you say. Wow, vampires! How original!
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

OMG you idiots, why the hell did you remove C wards, rubies and pres wards.
    This is borderline "fraud"

After the BS stunt you pulled last time with Gmops and now this, I think I'm going to MS to report your actions.

BTW, wait till people realize they pulled 2x AD off the table for this weekend too. OMG grab your pitchfork people!!!
    (why do we even have a calendar for anyway when you do this kind of stuff)

"XBOX turnoff"

Sorry had to come back and point out what they put up on the Calendar instead of 2xAD this weekend,
    Yep you guessed it 2xRP, where all us players need C wards.
    Talk about a last kick in the nuts to finish us off....GG PWE

I don't think the calendar is complete at the moment. double refinement is next weekend not this weekend. nothing is listed for this weekend. and far less is listed than normal for the upcoming weekends. I'm sure it will be normal.
  • mrshabokmrshabok Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    shazza53 said:

I'm sorry Andy. I think you have been a big help to the game. But I hope the statements in your post are not your own. Nonsense about not expecting parity, when everything you guys have said indicates you want us to get there.

How disappointing for PW to ruin what should have been a very fun and exciting day for us on the Xbox version of the game.

Good news is, we now have Double RP announced for Feb 18th. That'll be fun, with $10 coal wards. Oh, too bad about losing double AD, Enchants, and Runestones, AND double XP for next weekend. Yeah, sure glad I've been saving all my keys ...

So sad ...

Funny that they would announce this while simuntaneously pulling Coals form the TB store.
    3.5k HB Temptation -- Dread Legion
    Xbox GT -- Mr Shabok
    My Guide
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Wow. PC here- I really hope they reconsider or at least put them back for the previous price.
    How awful :(
    I did check their patch notes and they say "this blog is for PC there may be differences in XBOX" but come on... a difference is the pricing is different, not that they pull items OUT. Really disgusted on your behalf right now.
  • zukn75zukn75 Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    PC user sympathizing with your plight, this is a particularly low,misleading and duplicitous decision.
  • xwildgoosechasexwildgoosechase Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    This is fraud. How much money did you make off misleading your customers?
  • snoborder101snoborder101 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    This is low, even for pw. This company is going to be looking at multiple class action lawsuits here soon. Once again, intentionally misleading customers. Good luck on your future ventures. You won't see another dime from me. I may play again if you decide to fix the tradebar store.
    Ankou - CW
    Xerxes - GWF
    Eazy - DC
    Tyrian - TR
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    The PC community feels your pain.. and has been feeling it for the better part of a year.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • bananacustardbananacustard Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    If there was no intention of adding wards to the Trade Bar in this new expansion, why is there a Wards and Gems tab in the Trade Bar? WARDS and Gems... WARDS and Gems. I would ask if this was just copied from the PC but that would be parity - which we shouldn't expect..... Or should we? Brain melt.
  • lethalbeanlethalbean Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Its so sad
  • lethalbeanlethalbean Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I hope you do get ddos again im done ..
  • gator3950gator3950 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/games/n/neverwinter/f/5308.aspx URL for Xbox Live Neverwinter Forum.
  • analogvexx16analogvexx16 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    you make us all feel very disappointed!
  • philfyratbagzphilfyratbagz Member Posts: 14 Arc User

Sorry had to come back and point out what they put up on the Calendar instead of 2xAD this weekend,
    Yep you guessed it 2xRP, where all us players need C wards.
    Talk about a last kick in the nuts to finish us off....GG PWE

I don't think the calendar is complete at the moment. double refinement is next weekend not this weekend. nothing is listed for this weekend. and far less is listed than normal for the upcoming weekends. I'm sure it will be normal.

Thx for pointing that out bro, I was kinda blowin my top, all my friends are so mad and some strait up quit.
    We had this awesome week planned out of what we were going to do for the start of mod 8, and this topic just ruined it!

I still can't believe it really :0[
  • zixxer636zixxer636 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    zixxer636 said:

Am I mistaken, I thought Coalescent ward were to be available for 75 tb with the new update? They have been removed from the Trade Bar store completely. What are everyones thoughts?

I had posted this^^^^ as a new thread in xbox discussion so it would be seen but admin moved it here which is harder to find.
  • luigipr31luigipr31 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Yeap there was something wrong when they said "the trade bar for xbox wil be a little different than the one in PC". They knew that was smething we were looking for.. Im very Mad...
  • xxttghdxxxxttghdxx Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I have put money into this game and plenty of it but now you take out wards,rubys and are making people pay zen to buy wards which costs MONEY and when people have paid MONEY on lockboxes and VIP you turn around and basically make the game pay to play this is not a free game no more and you have taken x2 AD and x2 Enchants out and put in x2 Refin which as you know will need pres and coal wards its disgusting and i hope people boycot this game until something is done and no this is not crying this is fact were all getting SCAMMED TO PAY A FREE GAME!!!!
    Darth Sidious CW, Darth Maximus GF,Darth Kylo Ren DC,Darth Blaze TR
    Denial
    Officer

Youtube Channel TrashTalkGamingHD:
    https://youtube.com/user/xxstokelad82xx

Twitch tv link below:

https://twitch.tv/trashtalkgaminghd
  • mrbillomrbillo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    75 tb per Coalescent ward was advertised.

We've all been saving our bars waiting for today and now we're told things have changed last minute!??
    Do you enjoy taking Christmas presents away on Christmas morning as well?

People have made recent key purchases because they believed the information YOU posted for us.
    Shysters pure and simple.
  • ragnarokfpsragnarokfps Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Where are the Coalescent Wards? I sold my Vorpal Enchantment in anticipation of a drop in price of Coalescent Wards only to find out that Coalescent Wards have been completely REMOVED from the Trade Bar Merchant? Now, in just a couple hours, blue wards have doubled to 400k on the Auction House and Vorpal Enchantments went from 325k to 450k. In 2 hours. There are no Perfect Vorpals being sold. Why does this happen? Why is it HARDER to get what we want? As if we don't grind enough already? What is the explanation for this? How could this possibly be anything but a cash grab? Someone please explain... Restore my faith in Neverwinter.
  • snoborder101snoborder101 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    All this is is another attempted money grab by PWE. This is not about game economics. I really hope that statement is from the company, not you Andy. They intentionally mislead the community into thinking we were getting the same trade bar update in mod 8. They didn't mind people spending hundreds of dollars on keys to stock up for the mod 8 launch, but what they did mind is that the console players wouldn't be spending hundreds on blood rubies at the launch of mod 8. I think the removal of almost the entire trade bar store made that pretty apparent to everyone.

This is still one of the most disgusting acts I've witnessed in the gaming world in terms of corporate greed. What's sad is many people were ready to drop hundreds on new boxes today, but Instead they lost a ton of revenue just by this act alone.
    Ankou - CW
    Xerxes - GWF
    Eazy - DC
    Tyrian - TR
  • ragnarokfpsragnarokfps Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I was SAVING my Trade Bars for Coalescent Wards in GREAT anticipation of FINALLY building a Perfect Vorpal Enchantment. Now my dream is gone. Thanks a lot. But thank you for bringing back the Heavy Inferno Nightmare
This discussion has been closed.