test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Mod 8] Master Of Flame Renegade-Oppressor PVE/PVP -Lostmauth- build (DPS + CC + Buff + Debuff)

13»

Comments

• Options
    mayday#2798 mayday Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2016

Unfortunately I've tested it even when geared and running different rotations, his and mine... because I already knew that people would be replying, it was already in the plan. Before you asked naked, now naked is not good anymore... but for not repeating again the test I have already done that test before and the result is that the difference grow up to a +49% with its rotation and a geared toon: 5.450.000 mine vs. 2.831.000 his. His rotation actually slow down him more. I was fair and compared my actual rotation to have a face to face only on feats, instead you now want a comparison with a rotation too... well you have it.
    Now I know you will bring other groundless motivations to continue this soap opera. But I end here. Continue to persist on your errors and certainties. Hard number will always speak for themselves and people have now the opportunity to run their own test and debunk. Goodbye and happy gaming. I'm always open for those in need. I'm closed for time-wasters.

What rotation? Can you provide more info about that test?
    I am interested in encounter and feat diferences.

The problem is that FtF will anyway deal more DMG, while Icy Veins will keedp 6 chills on the target, this is the point that makes me doubtful.

To make things clear:
    This is your rotation: Ray of Enfeeblement 2x (it stacks, decrease foe's damage and Mitigation), Entangling Force (it Stun an pull your foe in the air), Chill Strike (it briefly Immobilize your foe), Disintegrate (your biggest damage dealer), Scorching Burst (it can add a stack of Arcane Mastery).
    This is standar solo target rotation: Scorching burst, RoE, tabed CoI, FtF, Disintegrate (all this time we are within 15 ft. from the target to keep chill up).
    You asume that your rotation does +48.2% dmg? ok, look here:

You have: +30% from RoE, +10% from snap +30% from focused + 15% from arcane presance + 5% from FPT +36% from CP (I admit snap is broken and works with chill and that you have 6 stacks of chill all the time, just laugh)= x3.05 DPS
    Standart rotation has: +15 from RoE + 36% from CP + 15% from swath + 30% from focused = x2.33 DPS
    or in other word in a situation that matches your interest for 150% you will do 23% more DPS, and thus, i do not understant from where are those numbers.

Notice that all the procent are multipliers, do not sum them, it is wrong.

Please, post here the raw results, i strongly belive you've saved them to be able to knock us down.
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    When I did my test, I did not do it with no gear, why? Because when you in a dungeon, you not going to be fighting monsters with no gear on. I used the same set of gear for both fights and those were the results I came up with. Gear plays a huge role because things like assailant, creeping frost and warped magics will make up a large portion of your damage with no gear, but a small portion of it with gear. Arco, your build might be the best build possible for naked pvp, but you know what, unless you do premades with a very small portion of the community, then testing naked is completely irrelevant. At no point did I state that I tested naked and I never requested for you to test naked, you chose to do so, even though it gives a less accurate representation of the build in the current circumstances.

If you really want to compare, I *think* somewhere in the range of character 15-20 on preview has gear similar to yours and we can compare.
  • Options
    jaegernljaegernl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited February 2016

Help me understand these images, please. The top one doesn't seem to list Smolder at all and has about double the crit the bottom one has.

Also, the top one has ~40% crit on Conduit of Ice, while the bottom one has 0%.
    Isaac the Adequate - Level 70 Oath of Protection Paladin
    Aurelius the Awkward - Level 70 Pathfinder Ranger
    We have looked into reports of players experiencing connection problems and have been unable to identify any server, data center, or client-side issues. We believe this may be ISP related.
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited February 2016

Unfortunately I've tested it even when geared and running different rotations, his and mine... because I already knew that people would be replying, it was already in the plan. Before you asked naked, now naked is not good anymore... but for not repeating again the test I have already done that test before and the result is that the difference grow up to a +49% with its rotation and a geared toon: 5.450.000 mine vs. 2.831.000 his. His rotation actually slow down him more. I was fair and compared my actual rotation to have a face to face only on feats, instead you now want a comparison with a rotation too... well you have it.
    Now I know you will bring other groundless motivations to continue this soap opera. But I end here. Continue to persist on your errors and certainties. Hard number will always speak for themselves and people have now the opportunity to run their own test and debunk. Goodbye and happy gaming. I'm always open for those in need. I'm closed for time-wasters.

I am actually going to call data manipulation here, as in, altering the data to falsify the results. If you want, I can post the full combat logs to prove that my results were not falsified in any way, shape or form, would you be courteous and do the same?

There are a few reasons I am going to do this:
    1) Despite the fact that there should be no difference between your build and mine in terms of crit (please look at my post to see that this is true) your build in those screenshots has 20% more crit.
    2) Lostmauth's vengeance makes up the majority of the difference between those 2 pictures, which relies heavily on crit, what I suspect is for the 1 picture you stacked int+cha and for the other you invested in say str+dex.
    3) By dropping those extra points, you managed to make your damage look significantly higher, whilst invalidating the test.
    4) Assailant procs should always be roughly the same, its always a % of weapon damage, it isn't effected by buffs (I think there are 1 or 2 exceptions, but nothing significant). This means that for the purpose of testing you used weapons with different weapon damages for the 2 builds.
    Post edited by thefabricant on
  • Options
    mayday#2798 mayday Member Posts: 100 Arc User

I am actually going to call data manipulation here, as in, altering the data to falsify the results. If you want, I can post the full combat logs to prove that my results were not falsified in any way, shape or form, would you be courteous and do the same?
    Look at assiliant DMG, there is clearly another weapon used. in the first case he used a weapon with a damage twice higher that in the second case.
    Also, the crit chance in the first depict. is about 2 times higher than in the second one.
    You are right, there is a data manipulation.
  • Options
    tholan#1688 tholan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    jaegernl said:

Help me understand these images, please. The top one doesn't seem to list Smolder at all and has about double the crit the bottom one has.

Also, the top one has ~40% crit on Conduit of Ice, while the bottom one has 0%.
    Well, me too asking for that.

In your Build you use ( page 1 , your build ) :

PVE rotation:
    Conduit of Ice (high AoE damage, slow foes and add Chill stacks to them), Icy Terrain (add Chill stacks and freeze foes), Steal Time (daze briefly foes), Ray of Enfeeblement against the big one (decrease its damage and its mitigation), Scorching Burst (add Smolder to foes and can provide solid AoE damage, it can add multiple stacks of Arcane Mastery).

PVP rotation:
    Ray of Enfeeblement 2x (it stacks, decrease foe's damage and Mitigation), Entangling Force (it Stun an pull your foe in the air), Chill Strike (it briefly Immobilize your foe), Disintegrate (your biggest damage dealer), Scorching Burst (it can add a stack of Arcane Mastery).

Both PVP and PVE
    Class Feature - Critical Conflagration (rank 4)
    Class Feature - Chilling Presence (rank 4)

(PVE, Boss fight/Demogorgon)
    Class Feature - Critical Conflagration (rank 4)
    Class Feature - Swath of Destruction

You said that have used both your rotation ( pve and pvp ) but is JUST IMPOSSIBLE that with Critical Conf ( in your first ACT screeshot there is no trace of smolder, you have done a lot of crit hit, that means that u haven't used your build for do the comparasion, or , if i'm wrong, pls, explain to me and other like is that possible.

Maybe that you used chilling presence + Swath of Destruction ( and in this case can't be your build, you don't use this combination ) in the first image and something different in the second one?

May u explain pls?
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Wrong again... look better what critted and what not... you are lamenting about Ice Conduit not critting while Steal Time critted more on yours (like 2x, and it was still low DPS because you have chosen the wrong feats in the Thaumaturge tree). It's a normal combat situation. Chilling Cloud? Critted more on yours.
    You call about data manipulation on a 500.000 points difference (CoI critted abnormally) while the entire encounter lasted for 5.400.000. This shows weakness.

If data is manipulated why I'm asking everyone to test?

Now I re-ran the test and this time I've made your crit far more than mine, here your precious ACT from your data counterfeiter :D :

Arcoforte: http://www.filedropper.com/encounter-20160201-232112
    thefabricant: http://www.filedropper.com/all-20160201-232622

Has the counterfeiter been courteous enough?

I'm not downloading an unlabeled file from some file download site, I don't need malware. Please upload the pics somewhere that is trustworthy such as postimg, imgur, tinypic, etc.​​
    Post edited by katamaster81899 on
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options

There are a few reasons I am going to do this:
    1) Despite the fact that there should be no difference between your build and mine in terms of crit (please look at my post to see that this is true) your build in those screenshots has 20% more crit.

Wrong again... look better what critted and what not... you are lamenting about Ice Conduit not critting while Steal Time critted more on yours (like 2x, and it was still low DPS because you have chosen the wrong feats in the Thaumaturge tree). It's a normal combat situation. Chilling Cloud? Critted more on yours.
    You call about data manipulation on a 500.000 points difference (CoI critted abnormally) while the entire encounter lasted for 5.400.000. This shows weakness.

If data is manipulated why I'm asking everyone to test?

Now I re-ran the test and this time I've made yours crit far more than mine, even by pushing yours it is still far behind, here your precious ACT logs from your data counterfeiter :D :

Arcoforte: http://www.filedropper.com/encounter-20160201-232112
    thefabricant: http://www.filedropper.com/all-20160201-232622

Has the counterfeiter been courteous enough?

This still doesn't explain the lower damage on assailing force. The ONLY thing that could cause that is a weapon that deals lower damage. Face the facts arco, your lies are exposed, now please admit to it, so we can move on and discuss how to fix this build up.​​
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    jaegernljaegernl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 455 Arc User

Where's Smolder? Explain massive difference between Assaillant?

Isaac the Adequate - Level 70 Oath of Protection Paladin
    Aurelius the Awkward - Level 70 Pathfinder Ranger
    We have looked into reports of players experiencing connection problems and have been unable to identify any server, data center, or client-side issues. We believe this may be ISP related.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I go to bed, everything exposed in previous post. It's nightime here.
    If I changed a weapon (it should be 3x aka 300% since the Assailant DPS is 3x higher) my DPS would have skyrocketed by 300%. That's not the case obviously. The lie about the weapon change is mathematically impossibile to hold up so I just smile on this. :D It's obviously the same Ensorcelled one. Eventually I can post a video of a new test, lol. It's beginning to become amusing. :D Logs are up.
    Good night. Peace and love.

Then please, enlighten me, and explain what caused the damage change? And please explain where you got 300% from, because it appears to me that you pulled it out of your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

Also, weapon damage does not directly correlate to percent damage of your build, it only plays a small role in a large formula. It would dramatically effect certain feats, such as Assailant, but not so much other things.

And no, you have not explained ANY of it yet. Smolder, Assailant, the Crit Chance?

Cut the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and explain it to us, seriously, or I think it's safe to say that you've been falsifying data for this thread and possibly others, and I'm sure that violates some rules on the forum.​​
    Post edited by katamaster81899 on
    dulopa4e1d9.png
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Closing this thread due to the current state of opinion on this build. It has gone way too far.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

This discussion has been closed.