What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Shadow of demise [trickster rogue executioner final feat]

2»

Comments

• Options
    donboss375donboss375 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Developers repair, please, Shadow of Demise, up.
    sorry for my English
  • Options
    hedgebethedgebet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 447 Arc User
    One would think the executioner path was meant to be the damage path but as 'confirmed' by the text change it is now the saboteur path (the stealth path) is the damage path. I don't think the devs really even understand what the issue is with this,what they broke when they fixed the previous bug, etc -- they are just phoning it in and changed the text in the hope that it would quite things down. Now I must tell them once again the text is still not correct and it will take about two paragraphs (or more) to make the text match what the capstone does. I think it would be quite simpler just to fix the capstone already.
  • Options
    azzmarkazzmark Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    The problem is still not solved
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    it is apparently for them, they changed the tooltip on preview shard.

by the way its still not working on AOE encounters !
  • Options
    demetriss13demetriss13 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    still relevant
  • Options
    topynokattivotopynokattivo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    So the bug resulted in a nerf. For those who missed mod 5 to better understand the difference, SoD dealt 15%-30% of my damage output at that time. ACT now shows it's in the range 5%-15%.

TRs do not shine in PvE since mod 2. In mod 5 it happened for a while thanks to SoD mainly.

Even with the tooltip change, SoD is currently still bugged: does not proc on all encounters (i.e. smoke bomb), and does not proc on multiple targets. At least these bugs should be "actually" fixed (not with a tooltip change!), to help TR performance in PvE!
  • Options
    izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    TR is good enough in PVE. The players are just bad :)
    If you want for SoD to proc from Smoke Bomb or Path of Blade just use the encounter first, then go into hiding.
    Its the best way to do as much dmg as possible, since most of TR DPS comes from at will.
    What Devs could do is to aply SoD to a targeted enemy if we use AoE skill (eg. dazing strike).
  • Options
    fangredwaterfangredwater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    Some fools will say players are bad. No this is simply not the case. The problem is simple - how can a single target class deal with a multi-target class? The single target class is not needed. TR must be made multi-targeted. I know this will scare the cws, gwf mains who pretend to be concerned with tr class issues and sabotage this class purposefully, but tr mains need to act and protect our own class.
    We must find out who these users are who are continuously suggesting changes that make tr class less than other classes. This is the main problem.
    As for this executioner build - it is completely sabotaged & useless. Look at the DC, CW, SW, GWF, GF, OP damage in PvE & then TR damage. TR always second class. We need fair play when similarly geared classes can have similar damage output
    A game is ultimately skill - not gear. Any Monkey can win if its unkillable in pvp because this Monkey does not need skills.
    Neverwinter pvp ranks are a joke and the game is heading towards a toilet if this course continues.
    Fun is when good players spread word of mouth and skilled players arise in game.
    If you keep on looking after Monkeys - u will have only a very tiny fraction of the players.
    Sabotage of TR class by players who pretend being TR mains is a Big Big problem. The Executioner class is just a symptom.
    Any intelligent player will understand what is going on here.
  • Options
    kabrosky77kabrosky77 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    Any news from the devs about shadow of the demise? Some encounter powers do not activate SoD (smoke bomb and others). AoE encounters only activate SoD on one random target. This capstone feat has been bugged since beginning of mod 6!
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User

Any news from the devs about shadow of the demise? Some encounter powers do not activate SoD (smoke bomb and others). AoE encounters only activate SoD on one random target. This capstone feat has been bugged since beginning of mod 6!

they said its working as intented
  • Options
    blur#5900 blur Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    SoD work very good imo, if it were aoe it would be broken, also it works with Smoke Bomb but enter stealth after using SB and jsut watch, not sure if its activated on 1 target or on all tho.