Install Arc
Options

Challenge of the Gods Ascends!

2»

Comments

• Options
    oliboypholiboyph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 627 Arc User
    Did a quick guide I hope it will help.
    "As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann[/quote]
  • Options
    aleblainaleblain Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 76 Arc User
    Nice, funny and simple event. And this time with good potential rewards. That's what we are talking about Nw people... good job!, thanks!
  • Options
    zuzii81zuzii81 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    Has anyone yet opened the Blessed Gods gift pack that you get for the daily quest in this event?

I have opened a few last night all all rewards that I got was BOC. Looking at the event explanation and examining the items there all items appear to be BOE. I wonder if anyone else had the same issue?
  • Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    The devs have said that its working as intended - Strum mentioned to them the importance of tool tips.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    being every bop, i m not really interested but nice to see it back.
    i guess elol farm today too
  • Options
    tonitruslipistonitruslipis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    Nice new enchant but it isn't really worth hunting for do to the item level, since it stays at item level 7 even at a rank 12
  • Options
    tonitruslipistonitruslipis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    another issue with this is going to the reward, all the artifacts state binds on equip, but so far all of the artifacts i got have bound to character, which is it?
  • Options
    bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User

another issue with this is going to the reward, all the artifacts state binds on equip, but so far all of the artifacts i got have bound to character, which is it?

^^^ This. I got the Greater Cloak of Lathander, twice. Once on my HR and once on my GWF. I would like to pass the item to my DC who might actually use it, but I can't.
  • Options
    nuitrarinuitrari Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 54 Arc User
    Are the artifacts also bound on pick up? (not talking about artifact gear)
  • Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    nuitrari said:

Are the artifacts also bound on pick up? (not talking about artifact gear)

Artifacts are bound as well.
  • Options
    nuitrarinuitrari Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 54 Arc User
    That sucks
  • Options
    krymkackrymkac Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    Ikr. I have eye on every char now but the one that actually might have any use for the set. 2 cloaks on some. Got oghma token yesterday.. on sw.. when my gf or op could really use one. I get bound part.. to stop exploiters & all but why in the nine hells of baator to char not account?! The best part they sell those packs in zen store too. Facepalm.
  • Options
    blackmagidblackmagid Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    Just going to say thank you for this event, it was fun especially whilst levelling from 69 -> 70. More like this please!
  • Options
    torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    From my 3 daily 'Blessed gift of the Gods' = 3 Tymora's lucky coin. =X

Die "RNG" ;D
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    thirstiusthirstius Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User

9zkNijY.png

This item seems to have disappeared from the Zen Market when the CotG event was over, rather than sticking around until Thursday as promoted in the news forum post.

Which is too bad, since I was waiting for some exchange buys to go through so I could buy a few as I was too busy with RL to participate much this past weekend (I got two on one char, one on another). I was somewhat intrigued since I heard the drop rates were decent, and the BoP didn't scare me off, since several of my chars could have used any of the goodies.

Anyone know what happened? Am I not looking hard enough?​​
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

From my 3 daily 'Blessed gift of the Gods' = 3 Tymora's lucky coin. =X

Die "RNG" ;D

Tymora Coin seemed to be dropped about half the time.
    thirstius said:

Anyone know what happened? Am I not looking hard enough?​​

Nope, they were disabled as soon as the event ended. Might have turned them off earlier than originally intended to avoid more people raging about most info not stating items were BoP.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    im surprised they didnt extend this event with all the DDOS HAMSTER going on. my wife and i got 1 good run at the event and after that it was unplayable during our normal hours of game time.

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP