test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC/XBOX] Bug Report: Stuck On Map / Unable to Interact with Anything

12346»

Comments

• baconzitosbaconzitos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm stucked in NVG, to solve this problem i reloged about 4~5 times and finally i can get out here but when i try to get in clocktower tomb a bug appear "cant move container" and the problem back to happen. I need this task complete to go on.
  • outraged0neoutraged0ne Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    2 days now 2 chars stuck.To top it all were all missing out on double ad.
  • thonius#6558 thonius Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @baconzitos said:
    > I'm stucked in NVG, to solve this problem i reloged about 4~5 times and finally i can get out here but when i try to get in clocktower tomb a bug appear "cant move container" and the problem back to happen. I need this task complete to go on.

This is my problem as well.
  • thonius#6558 thonius Member Posts: 2 New User
    A rep in help transported me back to Protector's Enclave and this fixed it but I cannot avoid this area as it is a campaign area of neverdeath. Plus this is where my adventurers pack is located in the clockwork tower. I am lvl 64 and have played this far on two bags due to a bug in receiving this quest to get my bag and now that i am able to get the quest i cannot complete it. I REALLY need this third bag...
  • snaps#2832 snaps Member Posts: 1 New User
    If you're stuck then click start > options > logout

Start playing the game then as normal and you can interact with things again :-)

You're welcome
  • angie#7581 angie Member Posts: 6 Arc User

If you're stuck then click start > options > logout

Start playing the game then as normal and you can interact with things again :-)

You're welcome

umm nope that doesn't work
  • tredavis#7933 tredavis Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @respawnsuk#2597 said:
    > Stuck in Vellosk, can't even use a teleport scroll. xbox user
    >

> @angie#7581 said:
    > If you're stuck then click start > options > logout
    >
    >
    >
    > Start playing the game then as normal and you can interact with things again :-)
    >
    >
    >
    > You're welcome
    >
    >
    >
    > umm nope that doesn't work

Not working......Tryna keep my cool :neutral:
  • motomagemotomage Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm was on a quest which requires me to go into this tomb. I can't even get into the entrance. I clicked (A) on the door, and immediately it says "can't transfer container" and logged me out. I went back into the game and now the door is sparkly still, though I can't get any prompt 'press (A) to enter'. Now I'm stuck, I can not get 'press (A)' on anything. I have restarted the game and my xbox 5 time and it keeps taking me back to the same place and even using a teleport scroll will not get me out of this location!

Can we get some help?
    Motomage
  • lance541#2830 lance541 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm able to interact now, but I keep getting a huge delay/lag a lot now anyone having this issue?
  • crysis#8003 crysis Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Has the issue of been stuck in an area been fixed yet?
  • carbonsteel#1341 carbonsteel Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    There was a bug, and they fixed it. I can now go in and out of the map I was stuck in - Whispering Caverns - but now when I go back in, there are no quests. So, I'm stuck and can't progress. I tried going out and doing some dungeons to level up a couple of levels, and still can't do anything.

The next level is too difficult for my level, and so I can't get quests there either.
  • dozer24dozer24 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I'm having the container problem now - can't even travel to Vellosk Foothills for Chapter 5 of the Gauntlgrym Quest...I really need this to be fixed.
  • synysterj23#2098 synysterj23 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I'm having the same issue with two of my quest's, one is a low level one "pain and suffering" the other is "chapter 3: throne of a dwarven god" and every time i try to enter these instances i'm logged out and an error message "couldn't transfer player container comes up" i'm getting soooooo frustrated!!!
  • swiftestzephyrswiftestzephyr Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @synysterj23#2098 said:
    > I'm having the same issue with two of my quest's, one is a low level one "pain and suffering" the other is "chapter 3: throne of a dwarven god" and every time i try to enter these instances i'm logged out and an error message "couldn't transfer player container comes up" i'm getting soooooo frustrated!!!

yes I'm having the same exact problem with the "Pain and Suffering" quest! Extremely frustrating, it won't let me travel to the Warlock Camp area... they really need to fix this ASAP.
This discussion has been closed.