test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

17sec Lostmauth Kill with One DPS (2 GFs 2 DCs 1 TR)

2»

Comments

• rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    @dreadkiss

Feel free to educate yourself, i explai. 90% of my buff synergys in my GF guide (will be adding the other 10% when time allows)

Im currently during my key ITF bolstering over all damage an additonaly 280%. 118% ITF dmg bonus multiplied by 55% single target debuffs.

Any questions feel free to ask, i do testing if you need anything explained to you

http://mmominds.com/2015/11/04/xbox-mod-7-tanking-like-a-rockstar-gf-swordmaster/
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Hey guys thank you for the runs earlier it was a good experience, you guys can really dish out the damage it was nuts trying to keep up and I do a fair bit myself lol :)

Anyhoo I really have to apologise I actually got your Guild mixed up with another, when I said about the admission fee on the chat I had my Guilds completely mixed up, its not yours that I was talking about. Sorry for the confusion and that I do not have a mic at the moment (broken).

Also did I do anything wrong in regards to taking down Lostmauth quickly? Does my Fox`s Cunning interfere with anything? Or raising your Groups Damage Resistance would that have effected the outgoing damage done?
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    this is possible and ive done it a couple times on pc side.. you need some decent dps.. but you can do it with just 1. 2 works as well.. but

its about the buffs/debuffs synergy and the animation sequence. ITs hard to get it though.

Ive seen many that stopped at only 1/3rd of the bar as well.

• seldomcareseldomcare Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    @wdj40 Reflect damage isn't a factor. The kills come from strong dps being multiplied to a level making it possible. So no worries, you weren't doing anything to prevent the kill. The trick to it, is timed burst. You have to catch lostmauth in an animation (fire breath, wing buffet) and kill him before or right after the animation ends. Therefore, you want to the bulk of your damage output to initiate or culminate as he begins a fire breath. While having all buffs/debuffs already applied.

It was nice having you. Look forward to the next time.
    @seldomcare thanks dude I would really like to give it a few more goes with you, I liked the speed and fluidity of the whole run. I could hear you through the TV but when in battle I cant hear anyone even when I turn the voice up and in party chat etc. So I apologise if I mis-timed anything :)

Hmmm a HR probably is not the best character to try and do this with. My damage is all about critting but applying DOT`s with those crits whilst buffed up with a gazzion different passives and powers etc. I excel in places like Epic Spider with all the DOT`s and roots etc, LoL though is more single target stuff especially the boss.
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • seldomcareseldomcare Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    @wdj40 truthfully you're right. None of our lostmauth no fly zone kills have been achieved with a hunter. Not that it can't be done, it's just more likely with another buff class in its place.

https://youtu.be/LdroAkaOQS8

With you in place of protagonist, it would be very doable with this setup.

I also had meant to post this earlier for the troll. I don't see two guardian fighters in that video... Wonder how we did it!?
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    I have seen the last 3rd on many bosses just evaporate when running with a GF in many different group setups, what is the reason for this? is it to do with the DC buffing the GF.

It almost reminds me of the insane damage I was getting against the dragons with SoD on my TR and this https://reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/1eb4rk/critical_bug_that_one_shots_every_boss_ingame/

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
    @cscriv79

Well im the GF in every video (bout 5 now), have each one recorded. I end at at the usual 1.5-2mil. Im do no negligible damage.

As you look at the videos from @seldomcare you can cleary see the numbers match up with chunks of lostmauths hp. 500-700K duelist furrys, 4M plus Shadpw of demise.

No funny stuff here, i think ppl are having issues accepting rhat GF DC and TR are so deadly, people have a hard time believing anything done without a pally and haste DC. But you only need that combo for carrying ppl that cant stay outa red
    @rockstargfu

Did not mean to imply that it was fishy and I prefer to run with GF and DC with my GWF rather than a bubble and a haste.

I was just curious that I have also seen the massive chunks come off when running with 1 GF and 1 DC but with haste.

I have also witnessed a GF able to repeat the last 3rd of first boss in EToS being wiped in one on a regular basis.

As stated before I am very interest in the TR's build for my TR and a friends TR who I run with a lot while on my GWF.

• osostizzyoosostizzyo Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    #God #Mode lol that was a sick watch yo~! Nice job/ congrats.
    •*°••°*•Sak pasé•*°••°*•
    •*°••°*•HERB DOG.•*°••°*•
    edited January 2016
    @osostizzyo

Thanks man! It was a blast

@cscriv79

Seldom has been talking about sharing his build, and rotation, he can tell you infinitely better than I, but i believe rotation is a big factor there.

Ohh and that was directed at dredd dude
    @seldomcare my GT is cscriv interested in your feats to compare to what I have, I can see the powers used and could guess at the rotation. Do you swap lashing blade for path of blades when dealing with adds?

Wey hey we did it too last night.... was not actually trying to but hey it worked :)

Did it with a HR, GF, GWF, DC and SW :)

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/wdj40/video/14234615

I wish I recorded the last min but I was excited and hit record that... did not get much of it lol :)
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
  • xmspxpandaxmspxpanda Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Thats Paragon gaming for you.. we are the best :) lol

~Rapunzheal/ Cinderella/ Evil Queen/ Sayuri :)
    @wdj40

Congrats man! Glad to other people can achieve it! Now whats the next crazy thing we can do lol
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User

Now you just need to do traven faster then this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtEiPhZRDM8&feature=youtu.be
    :p

Ha ha that's great :)

But cheating as that is not an xbox video ;)
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
    wdj40 said:

Now you just need to do traven faster then this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtEiPhZRDM8&feature=youtu.be
    :p

Ha ha that's great :)

But cheating as that is not an xbox video ;)
    True, but thats because I play on the PC. Lets have a little xbox vs PC competitiveness, thats what we race through on PC, (done with losty no fly zone, more challenging things are required) lets see if you can beat our fight time :p
    @thefabricant

31 seconds? Its a race then ;-) definitely doable

Aint played in 2 weeks but ill try and assemble the justice league lol

@thefabricant

Bear in mind, during the bloodbath after we hit the barrel the boss was immune, from the first hit (29-36) then (36-41 immune) then (41-51) is the actual boss fight, so for an accurate count its 17 seconds of actual combat. We are only counting from the first hit and during any period where the boss is immune we are not counting. You are welcome to do the same for your countdown :)
    Boss marked and agroed 0:27 died 0:51
    So ill give you 24sec kill as best time you want me to beat. If you hit the barrel for your stradegy you cant just say immune time doesnt count lol

Boss marked and agroed 0:27 died 0:51

So ill give you 24sec kill as best time you want me to beat. If you hit the barrel for your stradegy you cant just say immune time doesnt count lol

Fair enough, lets see how fast you can get it then :) (the reason we hit the barrel was we wanted to see if we could kill the boss before drunken rage ended originally :p)

@thefabricant

Oooo oooo if I am around and you are trying this just shoot me a PM on Live :)

Unless you have some kind of Superstar 5 GWF team or something lol.
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
    @wdj40

Have about 6 ppl in mind who are ruthless single target dps, depending on who is on ill definitely consider you
    Here is something else for you to race against:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1211567/speedrunning-etos
    Also, no fly zone losty doesn't compare to no transform syndrith :p