test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance 1/28 at 6AM PT

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited January 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Chat servers are up and running.

Maintenance is complete, but the chat server is temporarily down.

Update 8:33AM: Due to a few issues, maintenance has been extended an additional hour until 10AM.

Neverwinter will have its scheduled maintenance on 1/28 at 6AM PT - one hour earlier - for roughly 3 hours due to an additional account server maintenance. It will just be a server reset.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter:Β NeverwinterGameΒ 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter:Β StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on
Β«1

Comments

• gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    And another week with broken masterwork resouces nodes.. Thx.

▁ β–‚ β–„ β–… β–† β–‡ β–ˆ Gankdalf The Icehole β–ˆ β–‡ β–† β–… β–„ β–‚ ▁

• hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    gg for this IP. go on...
  • kenvoggkenvogg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    A little frustrated here, server went down at 7:55 a.m. just before our party was killing Lostmauth...if you give a time for maintenance, why not stick to the schedule?
  • bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    Thank you :)
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

• sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    kenvogg said:

A little frustrated here, server went down at 7:55 a.m. just before our party was killing Lostmauth...if you give a time for maintenance, why not stick to the schedule?

Ummm, didn't go down until 2 mins after. Was on until it kicked me off. Same with rest of the guildies I was chatting to on Teamspeak.
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User

kenvogg said:

Ummm, didn't go down until 2 mins after. Was on until it kicked me off. Same with rest of the guildies I was chatting to on Teamspeak.

kenvogg said:

It went down 2 minutes after here too.
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    3 hours for a server reset? o.O
    oh wait just read about the account server maint.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • semirke#1015 semirke Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Thanks, for the maintenance, Cryptic!
    Im a way behind with my tasks because of this game and it was very very very hard to do work while the servers are online :D
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    Well .. lol !

First time Ive seen a post about maintenance that wasnt the "omg" stop doing maintenance votes.

Kudos!
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    XD yeah too bad I had a free morning and I was expecting to work on the foundry. I wasn't expecting such a long one :(
    oh well. I'll just do something else...
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • kenvoggkenvogg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    mynaam said:

kenvogg said:

Hmmm, must've been something else that caused "servers are not available at this time." Just my luck, the Horn was probably in one of those chests - lol! :-))
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I'm behind on my housework, but alas, the forums are always busier during maintenance, so I stay here and keep watch.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • alyrissaalyrissa Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    same here K
  • semirke#1015 semirke Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    No, guys, serioulsy :D I gotta know this game for ~25 days and now Im weeks behind with my projects :D
  • umscheumsche Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 461 Arc User
    Don't watch Twilight the series, it's HAMSTER.
    I must be getting old, I was looking for Star Trek TOS re-runs, yikes
  • qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    alyrissa said:

I must be getting old, I was looking for Star Trek TOS re-runs, yikes

There is nothing wrong with watching the classics.....reaches for William Hartnell Doctor Who DVDs :)

Murphy's Law here, the one day of the week I have off to play and its downtime day, oh well..... is maintenance typically run on Thursdays?
  • jayzn888jayzn888 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    went down 8 minutes before time here which was frustrating as just finishing draconic heralds before maintenance
  • deathdawg#1568 deathdawg Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    hmmm its been extended 1 hour :(
  • aettthornaettthorn Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    alyrissa said:

Murphy's Law here, the one day of the week I have off to play and its downtime day, oh well..... is maintenance typically run on Thursdays?

Yes. Typically from 10-12 Eastern time.

many thanks aettthorn!!
    where is the phone booth.... btw Baker was the best lol
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    OK. Three hours is up. Thanks waning...
  • aettthornaettthorn Member Posts: 73 Arc User

OK. Three hours is up. Thanks waning...

Looks like it'll be another hour, according to the maintenance post. Damned shame, since this was going to be my only time I was able to play during this event. Playtime went from 2 hours to 1.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator

[ My Character Bios | Discord: Zebular#9524 | In Game: @zebular (PC) β€’ @MtnDewFreak (XBOX) β€’ @Terraseer (PS4) ]
    Zebular
    [ Support Center β€’ Rules & Policies and Guidelines β€’ ARC ToS β€’ Guild Recruitment Guidelines | FR DM Since 1993 ]
  • rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User
    zebular said:

Ok, I just voted in the poll that I don't want a +/- system on posts but this one made me want to give a +.
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
  • rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User
    kenvogg said:

mynaam said:

kenvogg said:

Hmmm, must've been something else that caused "servers are not available at this time." Just my luck, the Horn was probably in one of those chests - lol! :-))
    Does the in game clock use your computers time? I assumed so but I never checked. Anyway, if it does simply display your local PC time maybe your's was off by a couple of minutes?
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
This discussion has been closed.