test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC/XBOX] Bug Report: Stuck On Map / Unable to Interact with Anything

Comments

• smartbox2011smartbox2011 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am stuck in Vellosk after accepting and attempting to complete The Shadow Keeper Temple quest right as I was trying to complete the quest and now I am stuck like everone else. I am currently playing on Xbox One and I'm not happy about this. I have spent hundred on Zen and now can not even use my character. I have submitted a ticket and hopefully can get this fixed soon.
  • metronp3metronp3 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Started another character while I waited for the other to resolve, and now both are stuck in the zones they are in.
  • adeimusadeimus Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same here, xbox one, been stuck in thunderhead reach for 18+ hours put in ticket... Hopefully they can resolve us soon!
  • awrex1977awrex1977 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Last night around 10 PM central I started having the same issue (opening doors, interacting with NPCs, etc) on 1 character. After the DDoS, in Blackdagger Ruins (not Drowned Shore), went to enter the Sea Caves (Old Lenn - I think that is the NPC's name - quest), went to door, clicked to enter, game crashed, got a message (I had never seen before) "could not find/load (?) character container" (or something similar to that, should have written it down), logged back in on same character, same issue, Moonstone Mask teleport would not work, basically stuck in Blackdagger Ruins, could still attack/kill mobs, could not interact with anything else.

Logged on to a couple other characters & did not experience any issues.
  • silentboss2silentboss2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Any news on fixing this problem because I'm still stuck helms hold Blazingsoul@sil3ntb0ss
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Those of you that are having this issue, please include the instance number you are stuck on. Thanks.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • silentboss2silentboss2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm I n instance 1
    Character one is in Helms Hold- instance "South Gate #2" and second character is in Blacklake District- instance "The Tatters #3"
    Arc has responded to my ticket- They are going to force move my characters to the Enclave.

Now when I logged in to make my my companions idle for the move, I was in a different instance and able to click stuff. So I left the zone and went to the Enclave- Clicked on the "meet your master" warlock mission portal, Same character transfer error. Now stuck in the Enclave.

Just an update for you all on my end-
  • kwynn#7352 kwynn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am having the same issue. One character is in Ebon Downs #2 and the other is in Whispering Caverns #2.
  • peat#8327 peat Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    I have got the same issue at Tower District #3
  • respawnsuk#2597 respawnsuk Member Posts: 10 New User
    Vellosk instance 3, stuck over 18hrs now and counting :(
  • cass42cass42 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Xbox user, helms hold, ready to explode. Just bought a runic bag of holding, does everyone else here have one? I've read that it's a suspect bug catalyst
  • enodnarb#7363 enodnarb Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I need help i can't leave black lake district on my second character and this is a re occurring issue i need help!!!!!!!!!!
  • ninjaphoenixninjaphoenix Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Since yesterday my character in Vellosk has been stuck. The A button for interacting with objects is missing. I can't talk to vendors, change instances, or even leave the map. I am stuck in this purgatory! I've tried logging out, using the stuck option, but still the same. By looking at Zone chat, I am not the only one either, so it looks as if Vellosk itself is bugged. I have submitted a ticket but no response yet. With double AD coming if I'm stuck here the entire time I'm gonna be really pissed!
  • lance541#2830 lance541 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I havnt been able to talk to anyone or leave the graveyard. My next quest is the clockwork tomb, but I'm stuck and can't go in. It's been like this for over 24 hours has anyone figured it out yet?
  • ironhawk0601ironhawk0601 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Xbox user stuck in spin ward in instance#1 not able to interact with anything. Got the same discontent code of fail to load player container
  • lukeabranteslukeabrantes Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Xbox user stuck in Ebon Downs 1
  • lukeabranteslukeabrantes Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Is this ever gonna be fixed or we are going to abandon the missions in those areas and never come back again? Just like that stupid mission from sharandar rewards that is bugged for half of my characters and never got fixed?
    So my character was moved from Helm's Hold to the Enclave, everything seemed to be ok, then I went back to HH to turn in quests and move on. AAAAnd I'm stuck here again. This time just entering the zone did it. Last mention on twitter was that they are aware of the problem 13 hours ago.... This is game breaking
  • serinitee88serinitee88 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same here, only in Pirates' Skyhold
  • muckingfuppetmuckingfuppet Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    same with me it's been 24 hours now
  • nightshift56#8963 nightshift56 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Not sure if this will work, but might be worth a shot. Use the chat to find another player that's ready to leave the area. Ask them to invite you to their group. Let the other player press their A button to exit the map. You should be prompted to join your group if your not already at the exit gate with them. Go to the exit gate and hopefully exit along with them.
    Post edited by nightshift56#8963 on
    stuck in Vellosk, if i miss out on my first double AD event i will delete the game. So frustrating.
  • runicxx#7321 runicxx Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    My low level character is stuck in black dagger ruins as well, any word on how to fix this?
  • ultimatebladerv1ultimatebladerv1 Member Posts: 44 Arc User

Not sure if this will work, but might be worth a shot. Use the chat to find another player that's ready to leave the area. Ask them to invite you to their group. Make sure the other player is group leader by passing the lead using the HUD if you are leader. When the leader tries to exit the map you should be prompted to join your group. Go to the exit gate and hopefully exit along with the group leader.

Won't work. I tried it in Caer Konig when I had the problem. The only way to interact with anything is to change instances. The problem with that is you can't do it manually. You have to exit the game and turn off your system, then wait 10 minutes or so. (This is mainly for the Xbox.) When you turn your system and game back on and select the character, hope you have a different instance.
    How can the game still be up in its current state is beyond me. Not a great first impression
    Are characters saved on the server per all mmos? Was gonna try deleting the game save off of my box and the cloud but I Don't want to lose my characters...
    Saved server side. Have tried that!
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    yup and if you try to orb to the moonlight mask you disappear and land right where you started. I'm stuck in neverwinter not 24 hours yet though. it's been since about 4 this afternoon
This discussion has been closed.