test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Underdark is half over, if you've been keeping up

2»

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    I've not even done the Demogorgon quest on any toon yet, so for me I have just barely even started Underdark. I still have plenty to do elsewhere in the game on any number of characters. So for me, this is completely a non-issue. Not even a fore-thought.
  • chaosweaver83chaosweaver83 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    It almost appears that you can buy drowcraft gear for alts. If you visit the Underdark armor store and choose the 3rd option "I want to look at armor for other classes", choose the class, then view armor, it brings up armor for whatever class you chose and says binds to account on pickup. I haven't tested to see if it works, but it looks like it might.
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User

It almost appears that you can buy drowcraft gear for alts. If you visit the Underdark armor store and choose the 3rd option "I want to look at armor for other classes", choose the class, then view armor, it brings up armor for whatever class you chose and says binds to account on pickup. I haven't tested to see if it works, but it looks like it might.

Good catch, thanks!
  • qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User

It works for the weapons too. Shame they couldn't have made these options a little clearer on the store panel.