test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Today's issues after patch - Chat down, timeouts, and other issues

124»

Comments

• ultradd#1718 ultradd Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    So those who go to sleep enjoy losing any celestial coins they had and no progress in any campaign?
  • rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User

So those who go to sleep enjoy losing any celestial coins they had and no progress in any campaign?

You don't lose celestial coins anymore.
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
  • bfkalldaybfkallday Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    guess its going to be a half an hour longer
  • saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    ANother hour.
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    New ETA for #NWPC is 2pm PST. We're almost done. Thank you for being awesome.
    From twitter
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• bauldersgate1bauldersgate1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
    neverwinter is back online!!! :)
  • lxbk201xllxbk201xl Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I can't post anything on AH!
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    wow, it seem they werent even test the patch before releasing.
  • hammbo1969hammbo1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I'm a UK player, and have tried to log into the game this morning, and the game reported the following before even getting tot he log on screen:

'The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application'

First time I've seen this particular error.

Cannot get to the logon page to validate the installation. I have now deleted the application completely, but now cannot re-install as the game needs to access the logon screen to install and patch and I receive the same error message.

I'm now getting a bit frustrated. However, I've been looking for a reason to quit the game...

Oh, and I can't even log a support ticket as the support site reports a bad gateway error. Outstanding work!!!
    Post edited by hammbo1969 on