test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Will there still be a zenny sale?

well the title says it all!

i saw it on calendar then not and then again! and now not anymore
Everyone in my guild is stomped if it happens or not.
heard it was 25th and heard 27th or 30t.
so does anyone know if it will happen?

Comments

• Options
    davidjayderdavidjayder Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    From the looks of it, all that is happening is double guild marks...
  • Options
    dionchidionchi Member Posts: 919 Arc User
    Speaking of "sales", why is it we no longer see Weekly Sales?

Did I miss something?
    DD~
  • Options
    shockerizershockerizer Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    That stinks. I was going to spend some money, but now I won't.
  • Options
    myleafsmyleafs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    whatever. . .
    Post edited by myleafs on
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    My bet is we see the 50 percent off sale this thursday or friday. Im saving some for that just in case
  • Options
    chaosweaver83chaosweaver83 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    One of the admin's said in another thread about this that it would be a good idea to be in-game on that day (Black Friday). There will most likely be a sale, whether it's still %50 off is anyone's guess.
  • Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    Id advise you to recheck the calendar.
  • Options
    myleafsmyleafs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 40 Arc User
    Thanks Cryptic/PWE. Even though there was a little controversy along the way, you really made my week. Great deals!
  • Options
    stabbathstabbath Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited November 2015

That stinks. I was going to spend some money, but now I won't.

Same here. Might leave the game. Inventory is still overflowing and I already bought 3 of their over priced bags. Need a mount too, which are over priced. Lvl 70 still riding my newbie horse lol. I don't like spending the amount of money on 1 item where I could buy a whole game. Not new of course, but my pc can't handle new games anyway.

/edit Seems it's still possible some sales will go down. Reading other replies.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator

Id advise you to recheck the calendar.

Again, you all may want to look at the calendar entries for Friday and Monday. Safe travels.
  • Options
    tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    We already watched and there will be -50% sale.

lambda player has already spend money for the -15% key, old player saved and will spend for the -50%....
  • Options
    hamlet1983hamlet1983 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    May I get a link to this calendar, or can you only check it ingame?
  • Options
    wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    You can check it only ingame afaik and it's back on the status it was 3 weeks ago, let us hope they do not change it again.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • Options
    qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    Anyoe looking to trade AD for Zen in preparation for the sale is going to be a little upset. The exchange has rocketed up to 475-480 AD = 1 Zen.
  • Options
    skinnnie#7634 skinnnie Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    thank you very much for information :) glad you responded so quickly
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Now TAKE my munnies. TAKE EM!
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    I'm hoping I get paid today! I needs moar VIP and Bank Slots!
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    I'd love to get more shared bank slots, but I've been maxed for ages. With all the different RP and various account-bound items I could use 8-16 more slots easily.
  • Options
    A new event is running for -20% at the same time the -50% in the calendar are announced -- so which one is to be trusted? --- contradicting sources again
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
  • Options
    qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User

A new event is running for -20% at the same time the -50% in the calendar are announced -- so which one is to be trusted? --- contradicting sources again

It is perfectly possible to have two sales running in the same period. While Black Friday has no relevence here in the UK, it has been adopted by a lot of retailers. Quite a lot of them are running Black Friday Weeks but with some 'extra special' discounts on Black Friday itself. It looks like Cryptic are doing something similar. The best option will be to wait until Friday when the Black Friday sale is scheduled to start/run and see what happens to the Zen shop prices. I know I will not be spending any Zen between now and then.

• Options
    qexotic said:

It is perfectly possible to have two sales running in the same period. While Black Friday has no relevence here in the UK, it has been adopted by a lot of retailers. Quite a lot of them are running Black Friday Weeks but with some 'extra special' discounts on Black Friday itself. It looks like Cryptic are doing something similar. The best option will be to wait until Friday when the Black Friday sale is scheduled to start/run and see what happens to the Zen shop prices. I know I will not be spending any Zen between now and then.

QFT - My idea, i just have the bad feeling that -50% off any item will evolve into -50% of any item not included in the -20%.....
    clarification needed.... i mean no one is forcing them to spoil just say what the event in the calendar ingame actually means or if it is actually true

• Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    zebular said:

I'm hoping I get paid today! I needs moar VIP and Bank Slots!

Im buying bank slots for my 4 main toons - and more bags. Im at the point of zero room (especially with all these rings dropping).
  • Options
    mmm1001mmm1001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 497 Arc User
    I think they will give 1x50% coupon for any item to everyone. We will see.
  • Options
    tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    I dont care, i wanted to buy the dragonborn pack to get bags on all my alt so a coupon will be fine for me :p
  • Options
    vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    The sale is on the page. It's official ;)
  • Options
    hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    still not active this ingame ?