What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Underdark Maintenance 11/17 at 6am PT

Comments

• Options
    vyskanvyskan Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    pan17 said:

uhm..sry...zebular...do yu know the progress of the maintenance ...?
    it's 19:30 pm ..maintenance was till 19:00 and the server is still down ...

Ignore the UTC time on the launcher, it's wrong, there's another 25 minutes yet until they're late.
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    Nah, still half an hour to go of it. Time on the launcher (17:00 UST) is an hour off. It should have read 18:00 but whoever wrote don't know how to convert between timezones. (What we have been discussing for the last several posts >.<)
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2015

Any idea when we will be able to play as the specified timeframe indicated on logon window has been passed with no updated comments ... ??

pan17 said:

uhm..sry...zebular...do yu know the progress of the maintenance ...?
    it's 19:30 pm ..maintenance was till 19:00 and the server is still down ...

Maintenance is scheduled to last until 10:00pm Pacific, so that's another 23 minutes yet from the time of this post. The launcher has a bug and despite it being fixed twice now, keeps displaying old maintenance info. Please go by the info provided in the Original Post of this thread instead. Thanks!
  • Options
    wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    zebular said:

dnosrc said:

Just post times in utc -.-

If the game was based in Europe, I could see that. It is not, it is based in North America and therefore by default, uses the Western Hemisphere's Time Zones, specifically the Time Zone of the home office in California.

Or you can type the UTC in those sweet little things "(" ")"
    As i am sure as a US&A company you are still taking money from other countries. So it would be convenient for your customers and hopefully not too hard for you.

Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    zebular said:

Maintenance threads used to contain a direct link to some time converter site that calculated the correct time for your timezone. It made things very easy for everybody. I'd love to see that old habit return. It takes little effort, it would please a lot of players and it would save general confusion. Just a thought.

I agree, I'd also like to see this standard return. I just spoke to Andy and he said that we will have this return from now on in Event and Maintenance threads, indeed!
    This would be much appreciated. Thank you.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited November 2015

zebular said:

dnosrc said:

Just post times in utc -.-

If the game was based in Europe, I could see that. It is not, it is based in North America and therefore by default, uses the Western Hemisphere's Time Zones, specifically the Time Zone of the home office in California.

Or you can type the UTC in those sweet little things "(" ")"
    As i am sure as a US&A company you are still taking money from other countries. So it would be convenient for your customers and hopefully not too hard for you.

I prefer GMT as all time zone count up or down from this and every country knows where they are in respect to it
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    2 minutes!
  • Options
    sportis23sportis23 Member Posts: 3 New User
    edited November 2015
    in 2 mimutes?

not yet :(
    do we know the time guys?
  • Options
    fuxion#7775 fuxion Member Posts: 311 Arc User

2 minutes!

i guess not :(
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Aww, darn. Now i'm a sad birdie.

Guess i'll go heat up some left over steak.

Steak can make anyone happy.
  • Options
    sasagerusasageru Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    ^^: Late finishing again I guess.

Fingers crosses its sooner rather than later finishing, missed the start of the mod launch last time cause of delays.
    DPS Rogue | Heal/Buff Cleric

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    While you wait, you can get the patch out of the way now or allow your prepatch to apply.
  • Options
    bhurabbhurab Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    @mynaam
    UTC = GMT, so if you are GMT+2, it is the same as UTC+2;
    18h00 UTC will be 20h00 GMT+2/UTC+2
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    I hope it's not a repeat of the Mod 6 nightmare where maintenance took over 12 hours IIRC. Any osrt of update would be nice seeing as we are now past the specified time.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    sportis23sportis23 Member Posts: 3 New User
    > @zebular said:
    > While you wait, you can get the patch out of the way now or allow your prepatch to apply.

we have done allready :P
  • Options
    zebular said:

While you wait, you can get the patch out of the way now or allow your prepatch to apply.

Why? Has there been a new patch in the last 15min? :wink: I did my patching 30min ago!

• Options
    bhurab said:

@mynaam
    UTC = GMT, so if you are GMT+2, it is the same as UTC+2;
    18h00 UTC will be 20h00 GMT+2/UTC+2

Thanks did not know that :)
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    *furiously starts the launcher over and over*
  • Options
    autylautyl Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    19:13 at my clock ;) and can't play yet..
  • Options
    Underdark maintenance is almost complete for #NWPC. Just a few more drops of madness. Thank you for your patience!
    from twitter

• Options
    autyl said:

19:10 now in the netherlands ;)

It's 10 minutes late everywhere now. :P
  • Options
    sjk2603sjk2603 Member Posts: 37 Arc User

*furiously starts the launcher over and over*

me too :))
  • Options
    dumdragondumdragon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 24 Arc User
    10:30 eta now
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Lol, maintenance extended by 30 minutes. Just seen on launcher now.
  • Options
    anim3kanim3k Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    How long;/?
  • Options
    anim3k said:

How long;/?

Wait for another 18 minutes, I guess for next update. :P
  • Options
    Plenty of time to eat this delicious steak.
This discussion has been closed.