test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A thought for all the victims of terrorism

arcofortep12arcofortep12 Member Posts: 2,265 Arc User
It's a game ok, but we are a community so I want to share my condolences to the victims of terrorism in France and take a moment to remember all the victims of terrorism in all parts of the world, past and present.
Sunrise_Knights.jpg

- All I say it's just my opinion. Peace. -
- Sunrise Knights are always recruiting active good-hearted players ;) 'Let the Sun shine!' -

Comments

• asmon#2219 asmon Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    the Italian guild Vengeance extends its condolences to the French players for the events in Paris
    Good Game Guys
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicP.S. sorry if I posted in the wrong section
    Gilda italiana Vengance per reclutamenti pm me
  • yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    It's so sad. My heart goes out to them. This is a manifestation of evil. Tens of thousands of militants globally terrorizing people, families, entire cities in multiple countries with no respect for life. ISIS slaughters both Christians and Muslims and there is no reasoning. The only way is to eradicate them from the face of the earth and have all nations continue to monitor to make sure the growth doesn't spread again. In the US after Snowden, we as a people have been trying to shutdown the government's program that "spies" on it's on people. Well let this be a wake up call to the people who continue to choose their so called privacy over our protection and security. Eventually the US will be attacked again but not on the scale of 911 so long as that system is still in place. It has stopped dozens of attacks from happening in the US since 911 and continues to do so, it also enables us to help other countries. This is a different world than the one our forefathers lived in when the constitution was constructed. It doesn't matter what the west does or doesn't do, it doesn't matter what Europe does or doesn't do, groups like ISIS will always be bent on death and destruction and it will be that way until the end of time so there is absolutely no reason for pointing the finger. All nations should be at war with ISIS and other terrorists organizations. Pres Obama said it best. "This is not just an attack on France, but an attack on humanity"
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    There is far too much hate and evil in this world. Events like the tragedy that happened in Paris break my heart. I try my best to love everyone, and treat people the way that I would want them to treat me. Some people make that very hard sometimes though. :'(
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    Shortly before the attack.

Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited November 2015

I had some good friends play with my favorite rock drummer of all time, Corky Laing, in the UK, just two days after the attacks in Paris, France.

Thanks to all three for keeping the sound of MUSIC alive ... at a place and time that was potentially in harms way ( or at least too damned close for comfort).

God bless those we lost, and those injured for doing what they loved to do. ROCK N ROLL WILL NEVER DIE!! And neither will the souls we lost that day...

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!