What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Delve Chest Looting Issue: Inventory Full

Comments

• Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    edited October 2015

Just happened to me in eTOS. I can see the Elemental Assault Coat in there and it won't let me loot it :-( Looks like GM Help does not work : it says a ticket was successfully submitted, but when you go list your tickets, there are none. Not nice.

Classic Cryptic support. Check your email. You most likely were instantly sent an automated message, which contains neither help nor recognition of the issue claimed.

Also, I completed an eLoL recently and was able to loot the chest just fine.

• Options
    armando89plarmando89pl Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I got that bug yesterday (after patch) at epic Temple of Spider, got daily key and 5xepic dung key and get info "inventory full".
  • Options
    rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
    No problem with my cleric, both in ECC and eToS. A SW guildmate reported the "invertory full" bug in ECC. It seems to be class specific...

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF
  • Options
    isaintify1isaintify1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 414 Arc User
    Alright SOO I think the VT chest is bugged because I just recieved AFTER TWO YEARS of farming (Shard of Valindra's Crown) TWO YEARS.... I finally get the crown and I take it. It used up my key, and now the key is gone. This happened at approximately 4:04am Est. time. This is incredibly upsetting for me. I do not have screenshot proof (as who knew it was broken) of the item and me recieving it but I ASSURE YOU I did get the artifact. I have no idea and I doubt I will recieve a shard from it being stolen from me because of a BUG. PLEASE fix this asap! If possible please look into getting my shard back...
  • Options
    isaintify1isaintify1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 414 Arc User
    oh by the way it was the chest where you need the Valindra's Tower key to open. Not the extra chest epic dungeon chest.
  • Options
    kacsaneverkacsanever Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
    Question to all who wrote hadn't seen the "inventory full" issue: did you get the item into your inventory? I haven't had inventory full text but the items did not appear in my inventory - armor/glyph/enchant. Haven't checked seals.
  • Options
    monkeeyman1monkeeyman1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    I know for me, the items did NOT go into my inventory, and that was from 5 different dungeon runs where I got the "Inventory Full" message.
  • Options
    browncirclebrowncircle Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    twice after the patch already, the gear that you see when you open up the chest in ToS won't be the gear that's finally end up in your inventory. both times the gear seen when openning chest was usable by my character (different character each time), but the gear that's found in inventory was something for another class and for another gear slot.
  • Options
    ceidwadceidwad Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have had similar problem with this chest. I open it and choose which item i want, both for my class, and get a inventory full message. I checked my inventory, and i have a full bag open. I also don't get the seals from the last chest.
  • Options
    bodini72bodini72 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    I understand that when a large number of changes(fixes) are made all at once it opens up the possibility of other things becoming bugged, but what I don't understand CRYPTIC is why the chests are still bugged?
    That is a problem that affects your entire player base AND takes away from the system YOU put into place only a little while ago. what do I mean by that you ask?
    You decided that it was necessary to run dungeons to gain AD. That was your brilliant idea on how to save this game and yet when a bug appears affecting that very system you do nothing for nearly a full day so far.
    I know we still get our AD for the run but that is not what i'm talking about. Any bug that greatly affects the majority of your player base should be addressed immediately.
    PLEASE FIX THIS BUG IMMEDIATELY.
  • Options
    themoonhawkthemoonhawk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    No items in inventory.
  • Options
    hedgebethedgebet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 447 Arc User
    I now have this bug after the last patch on a TR. In the same dungeon it hit both me and a CW. My inventory had tons of room. My profession inventory tons of room. All inventory/item limits/etc had room. As a test I looted the chest that requires the legendary key just to verify if it was the normal chest or both and it was only the normal one.
  • Options
    bodini72bodini72 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    a little objectivity back at you....

1. just cause it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist...the world doesn't revolve around you
    2. everyone is having the same issue as i so plainly stated in the title..thank you very much
    3. sarcasm wasn't my point, it was the extreme nature in the irony that cryptic has failed on this matter so completely
  • Options
    mobydik1969mobydik1969 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    That is nice elol I Did and yesssssss the lostmauth artifact.
    Guess what inventory full.
    I went grazy as hell.
    fix it I am not running dungeons skirmisch anymore pfffff.
  • Options
    bghostbghost Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    it when you view the contents of the chest and either get something completely different or not all the items that were in the chest. my guild talked about it. heard ppl in zone chat talk about it. and i experienced in in ELOL. most ppl decided to save their keys til it's fixed.
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Still not fixed the "Inventory full" thing, I guesstimate?

OP, you managed to miss the topic for the second time...

..."Dungeon Chest bug" can mean the old Mod 2 CN "Free grabs for all"-Bug. It can mean that the Chest is displayed in the wrong colour or not at all. It can mean that it's unopenable. It can mean the "Wrong contents displayed"-bug. It can mean the "Double Helmet chez Valindra"-bug.

These are those which I personally have experienced and can remember right now. But I feel pretty sure there are more.

So, being a wee more specific might actually be useful...
  • Options
    dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    yeah I havent done any dungeon since the patch came.It gave "Inventory full" first run in etos so I gave up until next maintanance which happened to be today
  • Options
    alaskaalaska Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    I experienced the chest bug twice last night in ELOL. Here's what happened to myself and one other person the first time.
    We finish the adventure and everyone goes to the normal chest to get their goodies. I go and open the chest and finally get a horn of lostmauth. I'm so dang excited so i quickly click accept i think is the choice. Bam, sorry inventory full. I was like what? Hmm okay well let me double check, nope my inventory is not full i have over 10 empty spots. Maybe it was a mistake so i try opening and taking the contents again.. Bamm! Denied.. inventory full... So now im pissed because hey thats a horn in there that hardly ever drops and I really want it because I've done this dang quest over 350 times and only seen it one other time. Nope no matter what it refuses to give me the chest contents. (also this is my ad and other items in there!!) So i figure i'll do a screen grab so i can send that to the Devs/GM/DM... ha nope sorry because i had set the game settings so low to prevent rubber banding in the past the screen grab is a dark blob of garbage... Great.. cant make out anything just perfect.. So i send in a ticket hoping to get an answer back and 'hopefully' getting the items that i missed out on. If that happens I will come back here and update you all...
    So being a glutton for punishment i again try to do ELOL with another group. Again we finish it handly and get to the chest and same thing for me. Only this time it is not just one other person having the problem. Two others in the group have the same problem. None of us had full inventories even though the chest claims we did. THis time it was armor and other normal items.. Again i cant get the items from the chest or complete the adventure..i have to abort quest to leave the stupid dungeon. This really sucks... I expect this will get fixed today during the maint window.
  • Options
    kaedennnkaedennn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 361 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    affirmative , skirmish chest loot is bugged too , i saw a book , took it , but it wasn't in my inventory .
    this is the same bug that happened months ago !
  • Options
    inyawayupdeepinyawayupdeep Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 206 Arc User
    yeah had same thing "inventory full" in eCC last night had ten open slots in bag. Didn't happen to anyone else in party though.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,292 Arc User
    edited October 2015

bodini72 said:

a little objectivity back at you....

1. just cause it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist...the world doesn't revolve around you
    2. everyone is having the same issue as i so plainly stated in the title..thank you very much

Like contradicting yourself? If I don't have the issue, it's not everyone who has the issue. So much for the lesson in basic logic. Class dismissed.
    Again, if you want something fixed, describe it properly. Your OP contains nothing even remotely useful. It's just another pointless rant.
    It is a known issue and Strum already said they looked into it last night.
    If you were the first to the chest, you won't see the problem.

By the way, this bug was reported in the preview server before the patch landed.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    mmmb77mmmb77 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    The same problem with elol after today maintance
  • Options
    muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    Unable dungeon loot chest over and says that there is nothing so unfortunately cant filled material can not be received. 1 week lost the belt , artifact , cloak would be great thanks I guess we do not see artifacts can be solved urgently have a problem.

• Options
    excalibur1980excalibur1980 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Patch over and bug isn't fixed.
    Same problem inventory full on Lostmauth chest.
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    We're still looking into a fix and may need the community's help in testing it. More updates to follow.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    atlantis252atlantis252 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    if you need help to test, feel free to ask me.

I can confirm that the bug still exits at the moment. I just finished eLol and got the inventory full problem :)
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    I got it as well, inventory full, not allowed to take items.

This discussion has been closed.