test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

All TR's are doomed.

Comments

• delta522delta522 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    patsfire said:

Yea, just like it was suppose to come with MOD 6 lol. Get over it. You and all the other TR haters just need to realize that the TR will always be the best DPS class.(that is if the TR knows how to play their class, like I do)

patsfire said:

What are you talking about? LOL I have my main as a TR and I am going through MOD 6 WITH EASE. I have not died once and I have only gone through 10-15 health pots the whole time I have played. OP your just a TR hater and have no idea how the class works.

From what I have been reading, the TR's are the only ones that ARE SURVIVING, and the ONLY ONES who are able to blaze through almost EVERY ad in each area. So once again, you seem to just be a TR hater and have no idea what you are talking about.

Also, I have NEVER focused on Life steal AT ALL. Before Mod 6 I was over 18kgs with 10k power 4k+ Crit and 2.5k+ ARP. Virtually NO LIFE STEAL. And I never went down and was always, and I mean ALWAYS, on the top of every dungeon. Whether there was a CW or HR or SW in the lobby or not.

So once again, you are just making wild and false claims against a class simply because you hate it, and that's not a very educated thing to do.

Your kidding right!? I have over $2000 in my rogue and since the update I feel like I wasted my money. All because of pvp, I have an idea why didn't they just increase all classes damage to a fair level. Or you know what just get rid of pvp altogether if that doesnt solve everyones problems I don't know what will. PvP = problems! who's next? The HR**** might as well be but to tell you the truth I dont care screw pvp it's ******* up the rest of the game for people that like pve. My TR used to be a freaking monster, But now, lifesteal does not work. Even if they just changed parameters about it, I still consider it broke because it sucks now (it was my lifeline), shadow of demise does not work, area of effect in my opinion is not as much as it was and if you do happen to hit multiple enemies you wont kill them. They will come out of stun and kick your ***. So you can try to stealth only to find out that shadow of demise doesn't work so every little projectile you get hit with depletes your stealth meter. So at this point you can desperately make an attempt for life steal (that no longer works) by using a smoke bomb or lashing blade. Which now takes half a minute to recharge. Leaving you totally screwed, It needs to be changed back because right now the TR is a ******* mess. Why risk putting money in a game to make a character stronger when at any time your character could become this bad. As for pvp I could care less. But for PVE the rogue needs to change back to what it was.

• delta522delta522 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    patsfire said:

Okay, so please enlighten me....when is this SUPPOSED to happen? I was told it happened sometime a little while ago. Then I was told it would happen when MOD 6 drops. So what are you saying now?

Seems like you people just don't want to admit how useful the TR actually is, and just hate on it because the class you choose is garbage.

Thats kinda what Im thinking
  • patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    @delta522 I don't PvP, so I can't speak for my TR in PvP, but he is probably garbage. I only PvE so that's why I say I have not had any problems.
  • dreadkissdreadkiss Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    lol the tr is fine you just cant play with same build you did in mod 5 lol learn the mechanics of the new expansions
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
    STREAMING NEVERWINTER DAILY 7:00PM -2:00AM TWITCH ID: MHHAVOC
    LOVE TAKING CHALLENGES COME FIND ME IN I.W.D.
    My mechanics are almost exactly the same as before. Granted I just move a lot more now.
  • magnusg15magnusg15 Member Posts: 54 Arc User

in a pk run i would put up 36mil the next guy 6. i dont think a tr can compete. its not you its the way the classes are built. cw is aoe all the time.
    i tell you what give us some time to lvl to 70 and get some gear,.
    then we will compete.
    and maybe you were competing against a mof or something but i was all out dps ss-thaum

Pretty sure 36m is more damage than PK allows you to do... Epic PK finishes around 30M damage total. I ran through when my team got lagged out, killed everything but last boss my damage was around 12 million next closest was 3m and thats it... like... super quick dungeon. if your fighting at 36m then that might indicate lack of DPS.... just saying.
    lol, I was thinking that too. But I couldn't remember damage totals from PK.
  • apathy408apathy408 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    While I do agree that the tr is very squishy now were also the last to get Agro. I can hit an ad and it'll go fight someone else. Our threat generation is pretty much non existent. Only thing that really pisses me off is shadow of demise not proc'ing from my duelist flurry anymore. Other than that rogue is still great. I currently hold even with most gwfs provided they aren't some 3k+ item score super built up pay player. 2300 item score with a 50% crit chance, perfect vorpal, and lots of crit severity companions. Learn your build a bit better and your rogue will seem much much better. Mod 6 weeded out bad rogues...... Good rogues are still good.
    Also, one can REALLY tell a difference between 30%RI, and 60%RI lol.
  • deanblockley89deanblockley89 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    You must be kidding right? Rogue in my guild out dps' our great weapon fighter and warlock by a mile. Total 70 million dps in lostmauth (14 million after the first boss with no wipes) their damage is insane if spec'd right. We are currently only 2600 item level. Between warlock, a GF and the rogue we can 3 man scorpions in lostmauth in minutes. And with our great weapon fighter, soulbinder fury warlock, cleric (not gift of haste), the rogue and a hunter ranger we actually ended up speed running crypts in 30 minutes, with the rogue topping damage by over 10 million
    then your gwf is bad nuff said
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
    your warlock should also beat him by a mile
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
    No one on here will ever admit that a properly built TR, can and WILL out DPS every other class. The forum is just nothing but TR haters, aside from a few logical people that know the class. lol
  • hanoth2hanoth2 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Reading this makes me sad.
    My TR is currently at 3.4k TIL and as is probably obvious I out DPS everyone in dungeons. My issue is though that without a good tank who can draw threat then I cant stand still and as such I cant use duelists flurry which is my main source of damage.
    This in turn means we need a good CC'er and a good healer so that I can be at my best. If all of those boxes are ticked then I doubt there are more than 100 people in the entire Xbox community who can consistently out DPS me.
    So what does this tell you? That TR's are under or over powered? It shouldnt tell you either, it should simply show that synergy between classes is king.
  • randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I'm sure a well geared CW spamming Disintegrate and Ice Knife through a door would out-DPS anyone in a dungeon :smile:
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • djionicsxb1djionicsxb1 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    hanoth2 said:

Reading this makes me sad.

My TR is currently at 3.4k TIL and as is probably obvious I out DPS everyone in dungeons.

ROFLMAO

A paladin/GF (healer in group is very helpfull tbh) and NO other class no matter you iLvl will touch the DPS the paladin/GF do.

• bkt5789bkt5789 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    I've done a lot of pugs and all I see tr do is go in stealth and throw knives. Outside of pvp there are a lot of jokes about tr cause that's all most of them are seen doing. However if you manage to find a decent tr they're okay for pve.
  • yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Post edited by yourenext2die on
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    Top 3 because the other 2 are supports? Lol
    Btw shadow demise needs to be fixed and some encounters damage increased...like impact shot, blitz, lashing blade cooldown decreased. Probably the flurry part of df could use a damae buff too
  • yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Post edited by yourenext2die on
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • deathbringer#1709 deathbringer Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    TR here, still topping DPS charts in every dungeon I run. I run with my guildies. Group usually consists of a 3.2 IL HR, 3.4 IL GWF, 3.2 IL Tank Pally, 3.6 IL DC, and my 3.5 IL TR. We blaze through every dungeon, including Wolf Den, and every time we have I have been the top of the DPS. But sure, the TR is definitely bad now lol
  • apathy408apathy408 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    Always makes me lol when I see all the idiots huddle together and talk about how tr is such a bad class cuz it got nerfed. My tr keeps up with damnation warlocks exploiting their puppets. A good tr is still very very relevant and for me at least I see more bad gwfs. Sure they have a bit more damage if built well but they're always dead cuz they can't dodge. Ask me how much dps they do from the campfire outside the boss fight. The only reason you see bad rogues is because of the sheer abundance of people with rogues. Just like you see bad gwfs because everyone wants to play the op class and be the dps hero of the group. Mod 5 it was rogues this mod it's gwfs. Both have lots of bad kids but a well built rogue will give everyone a run for their money in terms of damage if he's built properly.
  • finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User

You must be kidding right? Rogue in my guild out dps' our great weapon fighter and warlock by a mile. Total 70 million dps in lostmauth (14 million after the first boss with no wipes) their damage is insane if spec'd right. We are currently only 2600 item level. Between warlock, a GF and the rogue we can 3 man scorpions in lostmauth in minutes. And with our great weapon fighter, soulbinder fury warlock, cleric (not gift of haste), the rogue and a hunter ranger we actually ended up speed running crypts in 30 minutes, with the rogue topping damage by over 10 million

457361k damage dealt with my pally
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=E2A07E0667D50B2A!113&amp;authkey=!AElCBllqPjjwC2c&amp;v=3&amp;ithint=photo,png
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

Since we are discussing the TR DPS in PvE in this thread, I wanted to ask the TR players - when you are running a dungeon in a PUG with no tank and keep drawing agro on other players - such as CW (me) - what do you expect other players to do? Cause I can't Crowd Control very well when all the ads are running after me and TRs are doing their DPS thing. Do you expect CW to act as a tank? Or perhaps an SW? Or a DC? I'm curious what're your expectations as I keep getting into PUGs with a couple or TRs all the time and can't quite figure out what's our strategy as these TRs keep ignoring the group as if they were fighting solo.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User

Since we are discussing the TR DPS in PvE in this thread, I wanted to ask the TR players - when you are running a dungeon in a PUG with no tank and keep drawing agro on other players - such as CW (me) - what do you expect other players to do? Cause I can't Crowd Control very well when all the ads are running after me and TRs are doing their DPS thing. Do you expect CW to act as a tank? Or perhaps an SW? Or a DC? I'm curious what're your expectations as I keep getting into PUGs with a couple or TRs all the time and can't quite figure out what's our strategy as these TRs keep ignoring the group as if they were fighting solo.

TR does no aggro, even the best ones do not take aggro no matter what they try to do. We are starting to think their dps is way lower than other classes or there is some strange bug. The best solution is summoning a defender epic companion with gear and fast attack speed, they usually tank well
  • nickinightnickinight Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited October 2015

rayrdan said:

TR does no aggro, even the best ones do not take aggro no matter what they try to do. We are starting to think their dps is way lower than other classes or there is some strange bug. The best solution is summoning a defender epic companion with gear and fast attack speed, they usually tank well
    No matter how hard you try, you can't take agro on a TR unless everyone else is dead. It has it's perks and it's faults. Perks being you can run up to a downed team mate and revive him despite the number of enemies near them. The fault, well, it's more difficult to keep up with mobs. I mean, everything that agro's to another player and moves is annoying when trying to fight, it moves out of your smoke bomb, it moves away so far you have to actually run after it.

I was second on DPS running an ECC, yet, everything took agro to the Scourge (Who was top DPS), and the Cleric, (Almost no DPS), then every other character followed until I was the last one standing. So, I'm unsure how the whole agro thing works now in mod 6, either way, personally, I don't mind not taking agro.

Those minions ain't got no time for us mere peasants hitting like mosquitoes, they want the DPS down.~
    Lvl 70 HR Mistress Fleur | Lvl 70 TR Countess Myra
    1. "Cleric: Protect at all costs.
    2. Rest of Group: Expendable."
    GT= NikkiNight (Looking for new peeps to run ANY dungeons/skirmishes with. GS irrelevant)
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    > @poopoomcmuffns said:
    > lol, potions are worthelss now anyway, whats 10k out of 100k, while your taking damage.

who uses potions> @deathbringer#1709 said:
    > TR here, still topping DPS charts in every dungeon I run. I run with my guildies. Group usually consists of a 3.2 IL HR, 3.4 IL GWF, 3.2 IL Tank Pally, 3.6 IL DC, and my 3.5 IL TR. We blaze through every dungeon, including Wolf Den, and every time we have I have been the top of the DPS. But sure, the TR is definitely bad now lol

Then your GWF is not Specd right.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • deathbringer#1709 deathbringer Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    @zman81420 was that directed towards me? If so, the GWF in question is one of the top ones in the game at the moment. So I think he would need to be specd right for that. I get that you like your GWF class, but the fact is that my TR can and does out DPS every GWF/SW/HR I have played with/against.

Buy hey, maybe yours is the greatest GWF ever, and maybe you could out DPS me. No way to tell. So I will keep going by what I know, that my TR can/does out DPS every other class I play with/against. And you can continue on thinking that your GWF does the same. Not gonna argue, it is what it is.
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    First I'm A GF look below. Second suppose I came off the wrong way there. Third I have yet to see a TR out DPS a GWF in a dungeon in my groups. But if you are then good on you.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
    edited October 2015
    This argument is pointless. Your DPS is largely influenced by the team you are running with.
    So there is no total ordering of characters by DPS.
    One can out-DPS another depending on circumstances.