test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Join a dungeon but not part of the group

drexcidrexci Member Posts: 93 Arc User
The last two dungeons I've joined I haven't been part of the group and when I try to leave the option isn't there(because I'm not part of the group).

Comments

• enicegeoenicegeo Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    I had this experience as well. It also didn't list anyone else as party members, just my companion. The boss entrance to a boss area was glitched for me, didn't see a 'team waiting for you' purple circle, activate boss entrance circle or even see a message that one was activated. Others in the group were able to go into boss lair while I was left back at the campfire. After they wiped I was able to join by staying next to the door when they activated entrance to the boss lair again but I still didn't see a purple circle activation or message.
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    Happens for me when I disconnect from any dungeon or pvp. I log back, am not part of the group. In pvp I get auto-kicked from the system for not being a group member, then I get punished for leaving and am unable to qeue up for the next 30 minutes.
  • drexcidrexci Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    Yeah exact same thing is happening to me. I'm seeing more and more people with it also. I submitted a ticked but haven't heard anything back yet.
  • mrtehpuppymrtehpuppy Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    I had this happen during PvP a few days ago. No idea what caused it so no idea how to give repo instructions to the devs to fix it. I will say it fixed itself somehow as I was able to see my group today. Try a hard reset on the Xbox maybe, see if that sorts it out.
    Member of Look Good Play Good
    Pup - Level 70 4.2k Buff/Debuff AC DC
    XBL GT: TehPuppy
  • cataclysm024cataclysm024 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have had this going on for two days now, for all queues. Every time i join i get a error code RAIDID_Lich1_ect.

Rather annoying to have 2x seals weekend and not be able to queue
  • enicegeoenicegeo Member Posts: 88 Arc User

I had this happen during PvP a few days ago. No idea what caused it so no idea how to give repo instructions to the devs to fix it. I will say it fixed itself somehow as I was able to see my group today. Try a hard reset on the Xbox maybe, see if that sorts it out.

Tried shutting it off with the glowing button on the console, even unplugged the console for awhile. Still the same problem on returning and trying skirmishes. Don't even get any item drops, other than coins which I have to pick up myself.
  • mikeyfliesmikeyflies Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    I had this as well and thankfully it has fixed itself now (knock on wood). I am baffled on the cause.
  • flex405flex405 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have had this happen multiple times in pvp. It's getting ridiculous. I will be halfway through a game, disconnect, restart the game, get in the game but not the group, then get kicked and a penalty. Tired of this nonsense.
  • raymond00713raymond00713 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    Yeah it's pretty bad. Various glitches but one constant recently is it will always queue just 4 people.

Most of my queues are messed up though. Some examples, I'm not in the party but there's people I can clearly see moving around.

It lists three in the party but you can see the fourth standing right in front of you

Zone in by yourself. Not a failed run, no dead enemies.

Have a group of five, queue pops and each of you end up in a different group.
  • reaperxld666reaperxld666 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    The same EXACT problem has been happening to me. I have reset Xbox cache with no joy. I also put in a ticket and got this response back: Unfortunately, we do not currently have an in game bug report system. Please refer to the Xbox portion of our Neverwinter forums, this will allow other players to discuss the issue, give feedback, and bring the issue to the developer's attention.

Also here is a proof of what is happening: i103.photobucket.com/albums/m160/fdasda/IMG_0338.jpg

Everyone bump this post so this gets fixed!
  • drumweezerdrumweezer Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I'm having the same problem. I submitted a ticket as well.
    Rhetorica-2.7 GWF
    Derrida-2.5 HR
    Guild-TSS
  • durrem#6949 durrem Member Posts: 1 New User
    Having same issue, no group window in pvp, skirmishes, anything. have this going on for around 4 days now it is getting very old, need a fix please and had same response to my ticket basically saying sorry we can't help you right now go post on forums
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    It's sorta happened to me, lately during Skirmishes I noticed that sometimes there's only 4 chars. in the group, but 5 in the raid.
    The one that isn't in the group also has their name in green, and the rest of the groups names are grey (as usual)

Also, during the latest CTA got into a skirmish and got the message that I wasn't in any group, and there were already 5 people there, so 6 with me.
    Didn't know how it would have played out with end-chest, so I left though the portal...
  • cataclysm024cataclysm024 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Ok, well i still have this issue going on. As durrem said, support basically says we have to bring it up on forums because they are incapable of doing anything.

I have had this issue for over a week and it's not constant. Once in a while i will join and be in the group and have group window properly show up. Most of the time i show no group window. Whats even worse is if i wanted to screw a group, i could just not leave and not play and they won't be able to queue anyone else since i can't be kicked because i'm not in the group.

I have played through a dungeon like this and received rewards appropriately, but i played first boss another time, and don't believe i got the reward.

Would like to hear some sort of response to this issue other than "we can't help"

Just to add to this. I had an unfortunate accident with my xbox 3 days ago, and had to purchase a new one. I still have the exact same problem on the new xbox. So, i can't see it being a problem on my end with patching issues ect.

Just for some more information, i am not in a guild and queue solo through the dungeon queue system.

• maldazzmaldazz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have this Bug too,no Groupicons in Dungeons...fix this!
  • mindzzvas#4715 mindzzvas Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Bump because I'm having this issue now
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    Solution is: join a party before, enter a dungeo togheter, leave the dungeon. Fixed.
  • daveman45750#7375 daveman45750 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Had same problem....made 2 reports...got to bs answers back. Now i cant stay connected to server and not getting answers back....which definitely helped me to decide NOT to spend money on this game. Support is worse than orgin aka EA games.
  • sable#8957 sable Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    I had the same problem twice with a PUG on Craigmire Crypts on on Xbox One just now. I did not see the rest of the group and I also did not get any Astral Diamonds on completion. It was working fine yesterday.
    rayrdan said:

Solution is: join a party before, enter a dungeo togheter, leave the dungeon. Fixed.

That's not really a solution for some people. Some people like to play solo or don't know people to just hook up with a group. If the game is going to offer PUG options then PUG should work properly, not just something we hope will work when we go into a dungeon.
    Tried joining a PUG again and still not seeing my group members. And of course I can't leave the group and join a new instance because it still registers me in the instance with the group.

If the "solution" is to prejoin a group before going to a dungeon is anyone willing to volunteer to see if that will fix it?
    Even logging out does not drop me from the instance. It takes going to some random person in like the Protectors Enclave, doing invite to group, then leaving the group in order to drop me from the instance. But it will not allow me to invite a person in the instance I am in to a group.
  • talanor85talanor85 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I have been having this exact same issue upon entering a dungeon i am not in a group, my observations have been that i can free loot all the way too the boss as i am the one doing all the damage, sounds good, but after it gets worse, i have noticed that when i get too the boss and i am last there, i am not allowed to enter with the other 2 players and when the boss is dead i am then allowed to enter and use my daily key, but this is where it gets strange, i went out of my way too reach the end of the dungeon before the other players and i had to wait and gather the group and again i didnt get any seals or boss loot and both ways did'nt get my daily astral diamonds.

so why do some players not in a group get in the dungeon locking it off for others and the ones with this issue have too wait to let those not in the group enter and still not get seals and astral diamonds.

there is clearly something going on.
  • theapostletheapostle Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    I had this issue just now. What fixed it was a guild member invited me to a group. I accepted but got put in the group I was supposed to be in.
  • juan3juan3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same problem but when support replied they said they haven't heard of any bug like this before guess they were just lying and didn't want to deal with it .
    i wrote the solution for this problem.
    just do it once and it autofixes itself
  • toeknee9379toeknee9379 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited November 2015
    [QUOTE]
    > @rayrdan said:
    > Solution is: join a party before, enter a dungeo togheter, leave the dungeon. Fixed.
    [/QUOTE]

I had this exact same issue, except it was constant. For at least a week I couldn't do anything in a PUG. But like you guys, I like to play mostly solo so I don't know how to just randomly have a group started and do this fix.

I just had a random person in my guild Invite me to a group, and when I noticed that I could see him in the group I left the group and went to join a PVP queue and I could see the rest of the group. This also fixed not being in the group in dungeons.

Again, If you have this issue, just have someone from your guild invite you to a group, then leave the group and that should fix the problem!
    Somehow the issue fixed itself on its own for me... for a while. And now it's started up again when I logged in tonight.

[QUOTE]

> @rayrdan said:

> Solution is: join a party before, enter a dungeo togheter, leave the dungeon. Fixed.

[/QUOTE]

I had this exact same issue, except it was constant. For at least a week I couldn't do anything in a PUG. But like you guys, I like to play mostly solo so I don't know how to just randomly have a group started and do this fix.

I just had a random person in my guild Invite me to a group, and when I noticed that I could see him in the group I left the group and went to join a PVP queue and I could see the rest of the group. This also fixed not being in the group in dungeons.

Again, If you have this issue, just have someone from your guild invite you to a group, then leave the group and that should fix the problem!

Again, this is not really a solution if you're a solo player and NOT PART OF A FREAKING GUILD.

Please give us solutions for SOLO players.

rayrdan said:

Again, not a workable solution if you have no one to group with.

How about a real fix to the problem? Or maybe something from the developers so this does not seem to randomly start up.
    edited November 2015

rayrdan said:

How about a real fix to the problem? Or maybe something from the developers so this does not seem to randomly start up.
    how can be difficult to find 4 people once to q togheter for a dungeon? probably q-ing with one person should work too...

edited November 2015
    rayrdan said:

rayrdan said:

how can be difficult to find 4 people once to q togheter for a dungeon? probably q-ing with one person should work too...

How often do you accept random invites from strangers just sending out group invites?

I'll tell you what, since it your claim is the way to resolve it is just to go into an instance once with a group and that it's a simple solution, what's your schedule like? When are you on? Are you willing to be the go to person for people looking to fix this when it come up for them since the developers seem to be rather silent on this issue?

Oh, and look at this rayrdan, I asked this question before when it came up for me about a month back, and you never responded then either.