Install Arc
Options

Join a dungeon but not part of the group

13»

Comments

• Options
    streaker#9871 streaker Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    I have not changed anything and now glitching and I'm not part of the group in a dungeon this is on the programming side of Arc and needs to be fixed this isn't the first time it automatically fixed it self after about a week and a half last time getting really sick of this
  • Options
    jslegge1901jslegge1901 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Still an issue. One is the biggest dungeon killers is to join, and not be in a group. I simply abandon instance before having to run the whole dungeon just to find out there's nobody there.
    Post edited by jslegge1901 on
  • Options
    misstaken#0561 misstaken Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Best fix I've seen so far, once dungeon is over, politely ask one of the teammates to invite you a group to fix the bug, they've have always invited me. Then all you have to do is change instances (leave dungeon) and groups will work for you again and you just leave, and thank the person for helping you out. If you see someone else having the problem, do the same for them. You'll have to PM though since group chat won't work.
  • Options
    praezinpraezin Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have been hit with this bug so many times on XB1 and even on PC...and sadly it's been over a year since I first encountered this issue on a consistent basis.

It's aggravating, to say the least. I used to be able to just sit in PE and randomly invite people to a group and then leave when they joined. OR I would say in chat that I am queue bugged and people would invite me to group, and then leave. Seems to be a common enough issue that people understand the random group invites and whatnot.

Another method I used to use is queue for dungeon, leave, queue for skirmish, leave, queue for pvp, leave, etc...and eventually the bug would disappear.

Sadly, these methods no longer works. I have to randomly join a group (making sure the person inviting me is in the same instance), then leave the zone, and then leave group...and still this method doesn't work. My SW has been bugged for several days now and I have tried multiple methods, this is ridiculous. I wouldn't go so far to say that I won't play the game anymore, because there is plenty to do solo. It's aggravating because I am trying to get better gear so I can contribute more to my new guild, and now I'm bugged to the point that it's pointless to queue for anything.

As for whomever stated that the bug is triggered when logging out while still in group or something like that, I'm not so sure about that. Since I have hit this bug so many fricken times, I am super careful not to log out or whatnot while in group. I always use the portal to leave dungeon at the end of the run, and then I leave group, and then I log if I have to. Believe me, I have run into the bug by not using the portal to leave the dungeon. So I am always careful about this.

I would love some kind of work-around that actually works consistently...or better yet, a real solution from the dev team. Heck, let me or other users parse through the code for the queue system, because obviously some work needs to be done. STill,I really like this game, just venting at the inane issue the queue bug is causing.