test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What is the way to earn AD that is actually working at this moment?

2»

Comments

• Options
    flyingleonflyingleon Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    Out of making AD, we somehow need to accept the fact we will not progress our gears as fast as before or it is simply not worth your time to make as much AD as before. I will just slow down my plan for improving my enchants. I mostly use my farming RP to refine though, that will not change.

Join the Greycloaks

Ana-GWF SM Destroyer | Farseer-CW MoF Renegade | Leon-GF SM Tactician
    Adrik Battlefate-DC DO Virtuous | Cassi Woodsheart-HR PF Trapper
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    drkbodhi said:

I don't know about anyone else... but I made over my maximum rAD that I could refine.​​

And I made 15 times that playing SCA.

All these changes actually make it feel like actually playing the game is a waste of time until they fix all the AD sinks. And even that won't change things because there is no way Cryptic will base AD sinks around the idea of everyone making 24k a day.

Can't even get RP to sell because people are undercutting each other so hard that the price is all over the place. Lesser Resonance stones were jumping around 2000-5000 all day. Prior to this "fix" I could sell them for 6500-8000 in less than a minute.

We're basically at the point where character progression is on hold until Cryptic fixes things.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User

Out of making AD, we somehow need to accept the fact we will not progress our gears as fast as before or it is simply not worth your time to make as much AD as before. I will just slow down my plan for improving my enchants. I mostly use my farming RP to refine though, that will not change.

Unless RP will be deleted :) ?

Sadly I can see it coming sooner than later.
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
  • Options
    shootyer010shootyer010 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I am really disappointed in the DEVS. They won't see my hard earned money at all or myself very long after the continuous bugger ups they make
  • Options
    tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    d21e4 said:

Unless RP will be deleted :) ?

Sadly I can see it coming sooner than later.
    Don't give them this idea please :(
  • Options
    yawulfyawulf Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    sad how ppl are not going to make millions of AD in a week but with the rate at which the zax is falling i might get myself some ioun stone, prices of blue artifacts have fallen lol the price of beholder artifact is cracking me up. Almost like when market crushed :):):)
  • Options
    hypnoticbeasthypnoticbeast Member Posts: 108 Arc User

Eh. The game shouldn't encourage players to have 20 characters if they want to have cash to boost one character. I agree with removing AD from leadership conceptually. The problem is in the fixed prices of AD shop items, and the lack of consideration that actually went into changing the leadership tasks. The lack of ways to get AD.

But, I can totally agree with the idea of "yeah, we probably shouldn't set things up so it's optimal to have 20 characters even if you only play the one."

Yes I agree the WB needs a 70% price cut at most 40% at least.

• Options
    deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User

Don't give them this idea please :(

You're sig is magnificent LMFAO!!

• Options
    sasagerusasageru Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    Skirmishes and dungeons will give you AD up to a daily cap or around 7k per each i beleive. I havnt tested the theory, but I presume this will be per character, not per account. Alternatively, selling everything you find as a drop is a slow but effective method of gaining AD too. Once you've got a bit of AD to work with, playing the auction house - that is buying low priced items with the intent to sell at a higher price and watching for factors that are likely to have an effect on prices and taking advantage of that.

Other than that, im out of ideas.
    DPS Rogue | Heal/Buff Cleric

• Options
    kitkathdkitkathd Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    There is alot of garbage in this thread but I hope the OP reads this.

1. Invoke for astral diamonds
    2. Every time you run a dungeon, skirmish, and pvp instance you will get astral diamond rewards.

Currently as far as I can see, the reward setup for the dungeons atleast, are broken and are giving out too much. I had a character who did not deserve any astral diamonds still getting almost 3k because one player in the dungeon was still elligible. What this does is make spamming ELOL's very very profitable till they fix this. Just make sure you stay in the instance long enough for all players to grab the reward because for some reason the reward auto splits with the party so if one of the 5 forgets to grab it at the bosses corpse the remaining 4 miss 1/5 of their deserved reward.

While it is alot different and harder to earn lots of astral diamonds rest easy knowing that the prices on items in the player auction house have dropped dramatically due to the value of the astral diamond changing. The only things that need to be adjusted now are hard set AD prices set by Cryptic like the campaign costs and wondrous bazaar items. I'm sure they will adjust these as some just plain make no sense.

I suggest converting your AD to zen and utilizing all your coupons from praying each day to get ahead in this game, or if you can spend money, grab things with that. VIP is a huge leg up for new players as well.