test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

why does neverwinter support lie to players??

saskgodfathersaskgodfather Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited September 2015 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
I lost out on the Eye of Lathander yesterday because the loot cycled when i backed out to make room for it. When i re-opened the chest, it was a blue Stability Stone. The response I was given:

[removed - posting private correspondences is not allowed] [removed moderation comments, do read the Rules]
To sum it up, they claim loot always changes if you look at it then back out and look again. (never has ever been like that)

Never has the loot ever cycled when opening a chest. Also, the loot not only cycles but consumes a Gauntlet if even if you do not take the loot. I was unaware of this and lost out on a few gauntlets. Current price to replace thyan antiquities to get gauntlents is over 2,000,000 now. Very costly glitch with a very ignorant Game Master. You need to care more about your players or your going to continue to lose them!

Also, when i resubmitted my ticket my question was ignored, then the 3rd time, [removed] flagged it as a duplicate and signed the bottom. Finally get my ticket escalated the day after. All I get is sorry over and over. Poor customer service!
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    As I told you yesterday, Dread Ring chests do not function the same as dungeon chests. Dungeons use keys, Dread Ring uses gauntlets, they are not the same thing and do not function the same way.

You deserve to be ignored by support, if you ignore the answers. Learn from your mistake and move on.

• Options
    saskgodfathersaskgodfather Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    oh i saw your answer. that doesn't explain why i was lied to. Being told chests are always like this in order to mark another ticket as resolved... when they have never been like this. And you have never been able to loot a chest 50 times over and over at the end of the run as long as you have the keys.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2015
    Please do not recreate closed topics. I replied to your other thread, I suggest you read and heed what I said. The forums are not the place for this. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.