test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tiamat Quitters Penalty

2»

Comments

• xrollxtidexxrollxtidex Member Posts: 124 Arc User

You don't like what I have to say, ignore it. The thread is about banning people who quit in tiamat, based on an self defined notion that, the battle is a sure fail. I have stated my support for such a ban in the form of a 1 week. You don't like my reasoning or why I feel that way, I don't care. If you have a solution, post it. I will end the conversation here. No need to comment directly to my post any further.

This is a very amusing thread where people are crying about failing at Tiamat and then wanting to ban other players for it. It is amusing that you have a self defined notion that other people should be banned for playing a game different from your self defined notion on how it should be played.

I don't like the fact that you constantly talk about yourself. IF you didn't want me to respond to you in this thread, then you shouldn't have quoted my post.
    Roll Tide : Guardian Fighter
    ASYLUM
  • patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    See but the higher gs/better geared people should not have to carry low gs/horribly built people. I was literally in a lobby 2 days ago where we only got black head down 50%. So I then looked at the people running out, as I was also doing, and out of the people I looked at....13 of them did not even break 10.5gs, and had virtually no AP or Power. So there is a real issue there.
  • valydorvalydor Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Looking forward to the Mod 6 gear. Smashing Tiamat right in the head(or 5) will be my first port of call. Oh yes, take THAT, and THAT! And THIS one is for all the times I carried the noobs to 50%of red and have them quit. And THIS one is for all the times White was down and I see 'Tiamat is Emerging'. And my final blow is for all the times that I've put up with the whinging and whining from all the kids about Gearscore and gems and get off the clerics. Oh yes, it will be fun once more...
  • fatpobfatpob Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    @ Dragonfire - I did offer a solution, incentivise players to stay with better rewards to stay on and fight the good fight. Banning people is a terrible idea and massively counter-productive, it will simply mean less people will even attempt it.

@Valydor - Absolutely Brilliant. Smack Tiamat for me as well.
  • patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    See that's the thing I was thinking as well. IF they put a ban penalty on the Tiamat raid none of the players who CARRY the horribly built players will even bother with it. So all those who had been getting carried will be the only ones in the lobbies, and will NEVER beat Tiamat again. But by all means try your little hearts out to get your loser medals, or whatever you get for loosing.

*Once again this whole idea does not really matter, because in 4 days Tiamat will be a lvl 70 raid and no one will be running it AT ALL...at least for a while. And those that do start to run it first will most likely be the ones who grind to 70 and are the ones who have been carrying the horribly built players. So hooray for us who will be getting there 1st and running it with other beasts!
  • valydorvalydor Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    True that, Really looking forward to playing with the beasts- Defeating Tiamat will be a great achievement.
  • mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    Darn this thread is one of the funniest on here now, I have 25 wins and a 100 fails and some guy is trying to say fails only happen 1 percent of the time lol

I would like to spend time in his reality.
    No I will not stay in a losing instance to just prove to some delusional random on the internet that "we dont leave anyone behind" lol
    As an ex Grunt the fact someone talks in those terms about a video game makes me giggle uncontrollably (sorry but there you are).

Loving the idea of running a skirmish when the instance has obviously failed btw.

When people only pick up two or three of the shields and the zerg dies at Blue en masse trust me I will walk straight out the door from the campfire lol
    Too funny :)