test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stronghold Email Promo

kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
FYI - the code from the Stronghold email is invalid. The one that came in the STO promo worked fine though.

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    Yea, ditto here.
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    masolosmasolos Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    What promo mail? :O Is there any redeem code in that mail? Pleass share with us I did not get this promo mail about Strongholds. (Bad english, sorry)
  • Options
    rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    My guess is this is another bait promo to get people who quit the game to come back. They do this occasionally, send out emails full of goodies to people who bought zen in the past but stopped playing the game.
  • Options
    harkinharkin Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    Mine worked, but i don't have a stronghold, so useless for now basically.
  • Options
    masolosmasolos Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    can you let us know what is the code? please
  • Options
    benistvanbenistvan Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    I have a promo mail for Neverwinter. ("Neverwinter: Stronghold is live")
    But it doesn't contain any code!
  • Options
    gelsonfontelesgelsonfonteles Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I have 3 accounts (with different e-mails) and I got this code on one of these accounts but it is not worked for me, it said internal error when i tried to redeem. @masolos I do not know why you (and also my 2 other accounts) did not get this mail and I think everyone got different codes but here is mine: 7gfsh6z if you want to try it.

Btw can anyone tell me what does the code gives you, please?

(Sorry, I have terrible english)

Edit: I got the mail on my all accounts' but only one mail contain the code I f* do not know why!? Oh and @benistvan the mails' name/topic is "Conquer our biggest map yet" or something like this and not stronghold is live.
  • Options
    benistvanbenistvan Member Posts: 159 Arc User

Edit: I got the mail on my all accounts' but only one mail contain the code I f* do not know why!? Oh and @benistvan the mails' name/topic is "Conquer our biggest map yet" or something like this and not stronghold is live.

The name of the email is "Conquer our biggest map yet".
    It has texts like:
    "Neverwinter: Strongholds is Live!
    Will you conquer or crumble?
    Our Biggest map yet."

But I can't find any code :(

• Options
    psistarprimepsistarprime Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    no code here
  • Options
    luisandluisand Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Got the email aswell, but no code. Same thing happened with the Elemental Evil thingy back then.
    Is it random who gets them or bugged ? :)
    Finally a proud member of The Lower Depths of Neverwinter.
  • Options
    jonathanlonehawkjonathanlonehawk Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Make sure you're using the code on the account the email is attached to. I have two accounts and tried to use the code on my main account not realizing it was sent to my inactive secondary account. It worked on the secondary account after trying it on my main one.
    Morgan West - Oathbound Paladin
    Jonathan Lonehawk - Hunter Ranger
  • Options
    darwinsradiodarwinsradio Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I didn't get an e-mail. Were all active players supposed to get one?

Correction: I found the e-mail in question, just no code
  • Options
    theycallmetomutheycallmetomu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    Eh, they sent a code to an account I no longer use (I decided to go legit and only use one account a while back). On a lark I tried out the code within for both my main account (Bad Tomu! that's not going legit at all) which failed, and then tried for the account in question.

I sort of wonder if maybe they deliberately set it up so that if you try it out on a different account first, they just deactivate it. But, well, if it was for only the account in question anyway, it's kind of a moot point, as I wasn't going to be able to use it anyway.
  • Options
    sheylennasheylenna Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I got 4 emails, I have three accounts because when I first started I did not know if I wanted to put money into the game but I wanted to try out more then two classes and races. I got 2 emails about strongholds going live (no code) but one of them was for the account I always use, and 2 with codes. Unfortunately the 2 with codes are for the two accounts I don't really use, unless I'm trying to help one of my friends get up to speed in the game, IE I delete and recreate characters in those accounts like fire burns wood. So far I have no code for the account I do use that has all my most powerful characters on it. So I will wait and see if I don't get anything by tomorrow I will look again
    Be who you are and say what you feel,
    because those who mind don't matter
    and those who matter don't mind.
    -Dr. Seuss US author & illustrator (1904 - 1991)
  • Options
    rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    Don't hold your breath on getting this promo for an account you actively play. They never send these promos out to people who are actually playing the game, only to people who haven't been around a long time. It's happened several times in the past already.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2015
    Folks, please check the two "Answer" posts, up top this thread. I put them up there to help them be seen but by the last replies I am seeing, folks may not be noticing them. I also updated the 2nd one. Thanks!
  • Options
    sheylennasheylenna Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Now the question is does logging on and being immediately logged off count? Cause till today I hadn't gotten on to play since strongholds came out I was one of the people who had the driver issue.
    Be who you are and say what you feel,
    because those who mind don't matter
    and those who matter don't mind.
    -Dr. Seuss US author & illustrator (1904 - 1991)
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    sheylenna wrote: »
    Now the question is does logging on and being immediately logged off count? Cause till today I hadn't gotten on to play since strongholds came out I was one of the people who had the driver issue.
    If your account qualified for the promotion, you would have gotten an email with a code for that account.

• Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,044 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Yeah, just another promotion that makes no sense... the game is crashing, freezing and having issues from here to the great beyond, but no one got the idea to come up with a nice promotion (= thank you, for sticking to the game, even with all the b]censored[/b going on right now...) for active players as well?

On the upside, looks like they finally learned their lesson from all the promotions before... code only works for that specific account, and the items are account bound.

Btw. if you got the code on an alt. account, just invite the character on that account into your guild, and then use the guild vouchers from the Stronghold pack.
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    Got the Email and code. When I click on it takes me to a code redemption page which says - "PLease input a valid code" and this is copied and is the link and is my account. OOOps sorry was emialed to anols account - my bad - Damn had only logging in 1 day as well!!!!
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Zeb, thanks, that was indeed the issue. I have several unused accounts for testing purposes, that email seems to have gone to one of those.
  • Options
    raistlinmajere00raistlinmajere00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 176 Arc User
    Nope, haven't got any code.
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    What's in the pack?​​
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    What's in the pack?​​
    nw_strongholdpromopack01.png
    If you're level 60 or less, you get the Dragon Bone weapon and off-hand for your class. If you're above level 61 or higher, you get the Eternal Armor (level 61 gear) pieces for your class. You also get ten strongbox keys (not to be confused with lockedbox keys) and four chests with strongholds stuff to feed the mimic. The gear is bound to character and the rest is bound to account.
    Post edited by zebular on
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    WOW! That is quite the prize.

header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    gelsonfontelesgelsonfonteles Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Hi Zebular please I just would like to know anyone started the game after this promotion mail is started can he get this promo pack too? I mean my brother just started the game on last friday and we do not know he can get this pack too or not? He is not on this forum that is why I asking it. (Sorry for my terrible english)
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    ten.. keys for not being a loyal player! Thats 20 fangs correct?

the rest I dont care about.

I swear, they treat players who dont play, way better then those who log in =P...
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Hi Zebular please I just would like to know anyone started the game after this promotion mail is started can he get this promo pack too? I mean my brother just started the game on last friday and we do not know he can get this pack too or not? He is not on this forum that is why I asking it. (Sorry for my terrible english)
    If he just started, he would have made the account after Strongholds was active, so no. This particular promotion was for accounts that went inactive sometime before Strongholds and hadn't been logged into since. There may be other particulars that I am not privy to however, but that is the jist of this promotion at hand.
    silverkelt wrote: »
    ten.. keys for not being a loyal player! Thats 20 fangs correct?

the rest I dont care about.

I swear, they treat players who dont play, way better then those who log in =P...
    I disagree. By being an active player, you are gaining daily rewards, astral diamonds, experience, gear, and so on. And now with the VIP system, you can get even more by being an active player. Compare what this pack has to offer with all that you have gained since Strongholds has been released and tell me which you'd rather have, this pack or all that you have gained since? It's best to not focus on a few small things one didn't get and instead remember all that you have.