test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 6 and Armour Sets

2»

Answers

• cybergutscyberguts Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    Right, this "Eternal Set" that we can get from Strongbeard...
    Anyone actually got links so we can look at it? As I cannot find any info on these.
    I want to see what exact stats it brings to the table other than the HP.
    Erdan Darksbane - Lvl 60 Soulbinder Fury SW
    BamBam - Lvl 30 GWF
    Trevok - Lvl 30 GF
    Wil - Lvl 25 TR (PvP)
  • xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    Yeah I'd like to find some where that shows all the upcoming armor/ gear in mod6 and all mods we don't currently have. I have found nothing showing said stats.
  • devlardevlar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    my question on the eternal set. can someone tell me what the actual cost is? is it 60 fang
    I believe it is useless but it will have served me well I guess. I have been searching around and what I can tell in MOD6 you can still go to the WoD but the mobs will be 70 however should be able to make it to the camp vendor where:

1) Get 60 Fallen Dragon Fangs and 200 Dragon Hoard Coins: At the WoD vendor there’s a new Eternal set available for 15 Fangs and 50 Coins per item. It’s a level 61 blue set which is a decent start into your post-60 advancement and the new stat curves. The most important thing: It adds over 30k HP, which you are going to need.
    2) Farm Linu’s Favor: The new Greater Cloaks are available for them at 15 each.
    3) Maybe try to save up heroic successes from herald farming pre MOD6 hitting as might give new belts if opened post MOD6 - no idea on that one tbh..

So its fangs and not favors then. i read closer to when it was released that it was 60 favors? if its fangs, then im golden xD

also the new cloaks will be lvl 70 and require 15 favors right?
  • mrtehpuppymrtehpuppy Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    cyberguts wrote: »
    Right, this "Eternal Set" that we can get from Strongbeard...
    Anyone actually got links so we can look at it? As I cannot find any info on these.
    I want to see what exact stats it brings to the table other than the HP.

The set behaves similarly to what we're accustomed to with Dragon Bone weapons in that they level with you from 1 to 70 and are considered BiS for those levels (61-69) but upon reaching 70, are outclassed by the gear available at that level.
    Member of Look Good Play Good
    Pup - Level 70 4.2k Buff/Debuff AC DC
    XBL GT: TehPuppy
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Each piece of the eternal set costs 15 fangs and 50 hoard coins.... so you will need 60 fangs and 200 hoard coins for the complete set. I also suggest saving all your heroic encounter rewards frim now until release. They will contain the new lv 70 items instead of lv 60 stuff. Grinding tiamat and saving favors is also recommended. That way you can buy the new level 70 artifact items and refine them as you level to 70. Im glad they are nerfing the mobs for our release...this was great news...

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• nnennaannennaa Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    patsfire wrote: »
    I literally always spam " GET DRAGON SOUL, AND USE IT" every time I run Tiamat. Then I just look and see 10-15 people with no souls and I just face palm. Like its not hard to press A and grab a soul ffs

If people are wearing a fashion set, you won't be able to see their dragon gem around their head. Not saying there aren't idiots who don't pick them up, but yeah, you can't always see it unfortunately.

Back on topic, I've also been trying to find what the best PVE set for rogues at lvl 70 will be and I haven't found a thing. So if anyone finds out, do let us know :p
  • ketthooverketthoover Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    pbrand45 wrote: »
    There are guides out there already. You don't need to get your lv 70 artifact weapon from ToD. You get it free while leveling up in EE campaign. But if you want the one of your choice open 3 artifact weapon boxes now and salvage them so your ready when the mod hits

http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/discussion/562590/help-im-level-60-a-guide-to-the-life-of-an-adventurer#latest

This is from another discussion. But in that link he talks about mod 6. What I took was there are no more set bonuses @70. So, you mix and match to build your stats, maybe this is why there is no BiS set at 70 when everyone is searching. Could be wrong.
  • pbrand45pbrand45 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2015
  • pbrand45pbrand45 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I wish they would keep updating that post, but it looks like it's been awhile since an update. I thought this was informative also

https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/334b75/purple_gear_in_mod6/