test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Strongholds Preview Patch Notes NW.50.20150722a.10

panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
Classes and Balance
  • Racial Abilities: Metallic Dragonborn extra HP is now properly granted.

Items and Economy
  • Enchantments: We have smoothed out the progression of stat buffs on all mid-tier Enchantments. This will give slight increases to most T3-T8 enchantments.
  • Negation: Resolved an issue wherein transcendent negation was granting more recovery than intended.

User Interface
  • Inspecting players now works when they are not on the same instance as you.
  • Vote Kick: Players can no longer kick teammates after a dungeon boss has been killed.

Comments

• panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    This build is going to go to preview around 4:30pm PST. It is intended to be the final build before we launch.

Please message me or post here with any issues you feel strongly about relating to this release relating to Strongholds.
  • rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    panderus wrote: »
    User Interface
    • Inspecting players now works when they are not on the same instance as you.

Even though it took you guys a whole mod for a fix I love you so much for it. Thank you!
  • zetahatatezetahatate Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    And then there is the whole Shadow of Demise bug that has been a thing throughout Module 6 as well. One of my friends is desperately hoping that this bug gets fixed soon, since it's been so long since he's been able to use it properly. And for the capstone of a feat tree, this is kind of sad that it's been out of whack for this long.

I'm also hoping that the coffers have actually been fixed this time.
  • dizonyxdizonyx Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Classes and Balance
    • Racial Abilities: Metallic Dragonborn extra HP is now properly granted.

Thanks man!!! :D

• wentriswentris Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    Vote Kick: Players can no longer kick teammates after a dungeon boss has been killed.

Woah, does that mean we are going to have some BoE stuff that be rolled, like in mod 2? Just my dreams :D

Btw I didnt have an opportunity to run an epic dungeon on preview - has the Damage Resistance bug that causes full buffed tanks 1 shot been resolved?
  • subnoctesubnocte Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    Is the Avalanche multiproc bug not fixed? It's making life very unpleasant for SWs.
  • flyingleonflyingleon Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    yea im going threw this and the amounts of mats needed for some of these upgrades are going to run a lot of your customers off so if you don't want that happening I suggest kindly to bring those high numbers down
    Considering the OPNESS of the boon, it equals to 10 boon of previous mod, I would expect it should take time. But anyhow, the lack of content is the concern.

Join the Greycloaks

Ana-GWF SM Destroyer | Farseer-CW MoF Renegade | Leon-GF SM Tactician
    Adrik Battlefate-DC DO Virtuous | Cassi Woodsheart-HR PF Trapper
  • squallitsquallit Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Racial Abilities: Metallic Dragonborn extra HP is now properly granted.

Dear Panderus, what about Dwarf?
  • adriaen666adriaen666 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    What about Tiamat's set? It doesn't seem to be listed as rewards from Tiamat in the donation window. Also, is it going to be available to buy for Linu's Favors?
    And what about the Horn artifact?
    @doublea2015, there is a new Horn artifact - Siege Master's War Horn that is described in-game to be available at "Stronghold Vendor".
    Also, there are possible rewards listed in donation window:
    6GDqhty.png
    Another thing, there are all neck items available to buy in ToD shop for Linu's Favors:
    n1NNJTz.png
    I can't see Amulet of Tiamat's Demise in neither of these, can you?

This is where my question came from. It's perfect set for healing DC so that's why I'm so interested in these items.

Thanks in advance.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    The stuff is supposed to have been added to the loot tables already. Adding the neck to the shop and updating the donation tier tooltip are separate actions, but it's a good callout that these tasks ought to be done.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    @doublea2015, yeah, I've seen these too. But what about players who don't read patch notes?
  • candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    metalldjt wrote: »
    this is a lackluster, either way panderus, i need some insights on Endless Consumtion dread ring boon , you guys haven't done anything to it and left it out , i am afraid of module 7 with over 40% lifesteal chance and that boon.
    Care to explain about that 40% lifesteal thing??? that alone will bring me back to game and play my SW if it's true!

• quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    I cant log in on the preview shard since last mini patch. Game crashed after loading screen. No issues on live servers.
  • fuxion#7775 fuxion Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    What is the patch size for this module upgrade ?

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.