test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trunks Build Trickster Rogue PVE Executioner Xbox One July 29 2015

solidtrunkssolidtrunks Member Posts: 22 Arc User
edited July 2015 in The Thieves' Den
Hi Guys, I see a lot of people with doubts about the best possible DPS build for PVE at Xbox Mod 5, so I decided to share my build, TR always be my main and I always do a huge amount of DPS at dungeons, compared with very good CW and SW, so lets start, first I will share my current stats to see that I'm not sharing a overral build, this build is focused to be a OFFENSIVE and best possible damage you can get.

So, my current overrall stats:

FafVUACl.jpg

Ability Score Rolling, the best roll you need for this build is:

Dex: 16 Str: 16 Cha:12 Con:10 Int:10 Wis:10 with DragonRace/Half-Orc for +2 Str/Dex
Why str at cap? Because you need damage, more damage you have, more your shadow of demise will destroy.

So lets start with feats, Boons and rotation:

Go with master infiltrator and executioner feats, your DPS will be shadow of demise, you don't need to stand invisible, you only need to use stealth and do max damage you can until your shadow of demise do his job (6 seconds).

http://nwcalc.com/index.html#/x/tr?b=2xhq:ytpfs4:dejw:3vb,13j353c:1u0000:100000:1uu5uv&h=0&p=min

Boons, remember my build is full offensive, so we need to get offensive stats:
Tyranny campaign: 200 power / 200 critical / 200 armor pen /200 lifesteal / Critical Severity
Tiamat campaign: 1.5% of critical severity is too low, get better stats, Incoming Healing and 3% Life steal

Your main source of power is your at will, so DUELIST FLURRY is your main DPS and you must use, is alway better then sly fourish, I already tested in different ways. Use it like your secondary atwill just for armor breaker. The best rotation you can use for dungeons, dazing strike, lashing blade and smoke bomb, replace smoke bomb with wicked reminder for a boss fight, dragons or tiamat, use tactics to get super fast and skillfull infiltrator to get more critical and deflect, when your stats increase, replace with invisible infiltrator to maximize damage using Lurkers assault (for single target/Boss fight) and whirlwind of blades for multiple targets, don't forget, always use stealth first to proc your shadow of demise, trust me, when you learn how to play, your dps will be extremely pleasurable.

Lets talk about BIS Equipaments at mod 5 for PVE Rogues.
All guys that not use swashbuckling are loosing 1828 points at best offensive stats that a PVE TR can get, so I don't need to say nothing to you about what set you need to use, Draconic templar for TRs are only for GS, not for damage, so salvage it lol.

Head: Swashbuckling with +100 power reinforcement
Torso: Swashbuckling with +100 power reinforcement
Arms: Swashbuckling with +100 power reinforcement
Feets: Swashbuckling with +100 power reinforcement
MainHand: Horn of the Golden Dragon (you need damage with your duelist flurry)
Offhand: Golden dragon stiletto (In epic use Combat Advantage for stats artifact)
Neck: Imperial Dragon Cloak, you don't need black ice, you'll reach the cap (24%) of armor penetration soon. +50 Action Gain reinforcement
Rings slot 1: Archmage rings +50 Action Gain reinforcement
Rings slot 2: Archmage rings +50 Action Gain reinforcement
Artifact Belt: I prefer use dex belt here, because of the stats and because my high power + str is too high, but you can use STR belt too, its up to you. +50 Action Gain reinforcement
Shirt: Gemmed Exquisite Shirt
Paints: Gemmed Exquisite Paints

Artifacts: Lantern of Revelation and Tiamat orb are "must have" for any DPS build, the third slot is up to you.
Companions: Use one augment of your choice, fire archor is pretty decent for us, Erinyes of Belial and dancing blade for critical severity.

For enchantments, use Greater plaguefire on weapon, for double proc the shadow of demise, soulforged at armor, offensive slots, use radiant and dark until you reach the cap of armor penetration than replace with radiant. For defensive slots its up to you, i like to use brutal because you can get more HP and defense, you already have a good deflect chance cause of your DEX stats.

Thats all folks, that's my build, enjoy, I already reset many times to reach this conclusion, so test it and feedback me if you enjoy, I guarantee that you'll like. Sorry for my english, I'm from Brazil. Add me gamertag: Solidtrunks

Thanks for all my party friends that buff and debuff for me.
Anfitrião (CW), Pinheiro (GF and SW Great Sucess), Vitinho (SW and DC), Sharmeiro (GWF Explosion of DPS) & Clay (CW Master of DPS)
Trunks TR 17.6k GS
CuraEu DC 15.5K GS

Trunks Build TR PVE XboxOne: arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1197800/trunks-build-trickster-rogue-pve-xbox-one-29-august-2015
Post edited by solidtrunks on

Comments

• Options
    danilopinheirodanilopinheiro Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Its a very good build. better dps seen today.
    Post edited by danilopinheiro on
  • Options
    dyukillerdyukiller Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    Yo trunks, cool build bro,i was wondering why you took this picture when swashbuckling bonus is active? a lot of people can be little confused how you got 3k of recovery. i believe 1k is from set bonus. 1k power and 1k recovery

Anyway, good job, Is kind of easy to be rogue in xbox mod, shadow of demise bug with Plague fire turn every 10k rouge in a DPS GOD, my rogue with 12k, is hitting by far much more than Gwf / Cw and Sw with 16kgs at dungeons, i mean, your char is pretty cool,i'm not jealous, just realistic, i don't think skill is needed to be Dps with rouge, in the end, even our beloved friend FOX, is dealing a lot damage, and he is always DPS with lot of parties different,
    i mean, he's a moron. he doesn't understand nothing about this game, even routine, powers, effects and even how to do a build, complete nonsense.
    And if that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> can,well, everyone can.

Congratulation for the build, at all, you are one of most skilled TR, i know that.
    Please don't take it to wrong way, i'm NOT talking about YOU, i have a great respect and esteem for you.

i'm talking how easy is to be DPS with TR, you know what i'm talking about. it's is unfair.
    i'm honest, talking the truth, don't get upset with me.

PS. "Sharmeiro (GWF Explosion of DPS)" what can i say about it? LOL. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I put the bonus from swashbuckling, because thats how works, every hit, its procs, if you don't calculate with the SWASH set, why use it? So you have to calculate using the stats that you gain, and swash bonuses are instant stats, 5 hits and you get 914 power and recovery. About rogues, for me, every char is "easy" to play when you know what you are doing, to see diferences you have to challenge same class.
    Trunks TR 17.6k GS
    CuraEu DC 15.5K GS

Trunks Build TR PVE XboxOne: arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1197800/trunks-build-trickster-rogue-pve-xbox-one-29-august-2015
  • Options
    thornbr1ngerthornbr1nger Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    I just wanted to tag on a question since my rogue is almost identical to yours. I'm using the personalized necklace of revitalization atm no cloak. Not sure if the cloak at epic with only a utility slot would beat out the necklace with offensive and defensive if there are any math guys out there. My focus is main to legendary (55 atm) then belt 37 atm so a cloak to legendary is not happening soon etc. Lol.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I just wanted to tag on a question since my rogue is almost identical to yours. I'm using the personalized necklace of revitalization atm no cloak. Not sure if the cloak at epic with only a utility slot would beat out the necklace with offensive and defensive if there are any math guys out there. My focus is main to legendary (55 atm) then belt 37 atm so a cloak to legendary is not happening soon etc. Lol.

Trade your neck when you put at epic the stats will be almost equal to the personalized necklace of revitalization, but the 3% more action gain every 3 seconds do all the differences, your daily will increase much more faster.
    Post edited by solidtrunks on
    Trunks TR 17.6k GS
    CuraEu DC 15.5K GS

• Options
    Will give it a try. Anyone know can you put a action point jewel on artifact cliak/belt?
  • Options
    Will give it a try. Anyone know can you put a action point jewel on artifact cliak/belt?

Yeah, you can, if you see at my build, I described to use action gain at both.
    Trunks TR 17.6k GS
    CuraEu DC 15.5K GS

• Options
    Whoops missed that. Thanks bro!
  • Options
    arrowvetarrowvet Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Can you explain your rotation for best shadow of demise pls. Fairly new to TR. But as far as I see it, do you go stealth, then lurkers demise, then spam DF? I hear people talk about casting lashing blade just before stealth runs out but when I start a DF chain by the time it's finished, stealth's already run out. Or do you just rely on DF for the damage output until sod has finished then cast encounters? But casting lurkers demise when stealth already full obviously negates the benefit of invisible infiltrator. Am I missing something?

Can imagine like most classes in this game, sod will mainly shine when have good gp buffs, e.g hallowed ground, divine glow stacked, chaotic fury etc
  • Options
    burnetts119burnetts119 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Question about Exposed Armor. I know RI caps at 24%. Does the additional armor ignored from Exposed Armor stack with Armor Pen RI?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I run with tactics and invisible infiltrator slotted as passives, lashing blade, shadow strike, smokebomb/wicked reminder (adds/boss fight time) and whirlwind/lurkers as dailys. I'll shadow up, tap DF once then spam the lashing blade button to get it in before shadow's wear lol. (Definitely am not sure if it goes off before shadows wear lol.) Then shadow strike, pop shadows, pop lurkers and reshadow up a couple of seconds later (having gotten a full stealth bar from invisible infiltrate when I popped my daily etc.). With regards to exposed armor tbh idk. Was wondering myself with regards to wicked reminder and capped Arm Pen to RI.
  • Options
    theassistmantheassistman Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    I'm gonna be completely honest with you so please do not take this as rude. But this build is not the best for dps for rogues at all. Lots of steps in the right direction yes. But far from best. I have half the crit strike and recovery as you and less power as you my gear score is currently 18.9 and I guarantee you won't top me in dps. It's a good build but far from best. I consistently do 13+ million damage in elol with my guild that consists of 19K trapper,17k cw,17k se & 15k dc. When running with pugs in t2s like frozen heart for instance I have done 25 million damage. For instance I ran elol last night with pugs by myself. Got in with a 22k tr with 11k power. Same build as yours and most other cookie cutter rogue builds. He did 8.2 million I did 11.5 million. Also, I don't even use the plague fire and my weapon enchant is only greater. So please don't take this as me trying to brag but I have respecced my rogue 7 times and tried every build I could possibly think of and this one I came up with has been the best by far. Your build you say is the best is a good build but not the best. Also exposed armor is useless once you have a min of 24% arp. Lantern is bis for us but tiamats orb is no where near a must. Minimal power, arp we don't need, recovery pretty much useless and minimal near useless crit strike. Is it good yes but there are much better options. a random elol I just ran. Both hrs were 19k+ and the master infiltrator rogue with your setup was 17.3k. I have the video of it as well. Me 11.1 million damage. The other rogue 4.6 million. Trapper 1 had 3.8 million trapper 2 had 2.5 million and do had 430k. Now u tell me. Still think it's the best setup?
    Check me out on YouTube youtube.com/user/TheRealAssistMan or by googling or searing The Assist Man on YouTube.
    youtube.com/user/TheRealAssistMan
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Most of these forums respect constructive criticism but instead of stating yours is much better and leaving it like that, how about discussing why your setup is better and how you go about it. The point of these class forums is to learn from OP and posters themselves.

Plus in the parses your quote, were you using Token of Chromatic Storm? If so not really a fair reflection of a build when comparing straight parses. I'm building my TR around pure single target boss dps as that's what they should excel at. Hope you post your build/ rotation so can debate pros and cons..
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    arrowvet wrote: »
    Can you explain your rotation for best shadow of demise pls. Fairly new to TR. But as far as I see it, do you go stealth, then lurkers demise, then spam DF? I hear people talk about casting lashing blade just before stealth runs out but when I start a DF chain by the time it's finished, stealth's already run out. Or do you just rely on DF for the damage output until sod has finished then cast encounters? But casting lurkers demise when stealth already full obviously negates the benefit of invisible infiltrator. Am I missing something?

Can imagine like most classes in this game, sod will mainly shine when have good gp buffs, e.g hallowed ground, divine glow stacked, chaotic fury etc

You have to focus at your at will, and think about your rotation whats is best to you to get stealth as soon as possible and more times you can.
    Question about Exposed Armor. I know RI caps at 24%. Does the additional armor ignored from Exposed Armor stack with Armor Pen RI?

You dont need to invest at exposed armor, when you reach 24% armon pen, if you get this feat you are wasting points.
    I'm gonna be completely honest with you so please do not take this as rude. But this build is not the best for dps for rogues at all. Lots of steps in the right direction yes. But far from best. I have half the crit strike and recovery as you and less power as you my gear score is currently 18.9 and I guarantee you won't top me in dps. It's a good build but far from best. I consistently do 13+ million damage in elol with my guild that consists of 19K trapper,17k cw,17k se & 15k dc. When running with pugs in t2s like frozen heart for instance I have done 25 million damage. For instance I ran elol last night with pugs by myself. Got in with a 22k tr with 11k power. Same build as yours and most other cookie cutter rogue builds. He did 8.2 million I did 11.5 million. Also, I don't even use the plague fire and my weapon enchant is only greater. So please don't take this as me trying to brag but I have respecced my rogue 7 times and tried every build I could possibly think of and this one I came up with has been the best by far. Your build you say is the best is a good build but not the best. Also exposed armor is useless once you have a min of 24% arp. Lantern is bis for us but tiamats orb is no where near a must. Minimal power, arp we don't need, recovery pretty much useless and minimal near useless crit strike. Is it good yes but there are much better options. a random elol I just ran. Both hrs were 19k+ and the master infiltrator rogue with your setup was 17.3k. I have the video of it as well. Me 11.1 million damage. The other rogue 4.6 million. Trapper 1 had 3.8 million trapper 2 had 2.5 million and do had 430k. Now u tell me. Still think it's the best setup?

I love people that judge without know other people, dude, I'm not saying that I'm better than you, this guide is just to help to get a solid build. You say that you do 11 million damage and all, do you know that all dungeon have the a overral damage? If you play with another partners that do much less damage than you, then, sorry man, but you teammates are noobs, the only way to know if you hit more than me, you have to play together, and again, don't judge people that you don't know and answering your question, I still think that my setup is better than your friend ROGUE that do 4 million damage, because in this game, you need to know how to play. GearScore, STATS and CASH are nothing if you don't know how to play with your class.
    And one more time, this guide is to help, not to judge.
    Trunks TR 17.6k GS
    CuraEu DC 15.5K GS

• Options
    Thank you Solidtrunks for your reply - appreciate it
  • Options
    Wall of text with no pertinent information. OP showed his recovery with swash set bonus so he is in line with recovery diminishing returns. Your gonna pick up either crit OR arm pen no matter what you do eventually - one or the other is on most endgame gear so you pick the one with crit (hence imperial dragon neck vs. Black ice). So eventually you stack power as your last option, only preferences being offensive or defensive armor reinfircements. The scoreboard is a parse - parses can't be used as a sole means to Guage a build is better than another, simply because one PLAYER could be much better than the other, i.e. engages quicker, doesn't die, uses powers immediately. Math is math.

Build A vs. Build B is math.

Scoreboard is: Build A + Player A VS. Build B + Player B.

The builds are a constant number and the players a huge variable.

Other than suggesting the Lantern as a must (an opinion that I share), you gave us no other information other than you won some scoreboards.

I disagree. Donkey Kong is the best game ever.
  • Options
    Thank you Solidtrunks for your reply - appreciate it

I like that you enjoy the build, test it and if you can, feed back us and share with your friends.
    Trunks TR 17.6k GS
    CuraEu DC 15.5K GS

• Options
    Most of these forums respect constructive criticism but instead of stating yours is much better and leaving it like that, how about discussing why your setup is better and how you go about it. The point of these class forums is to learn from OP and posters themselves.

Plus in the parses your quote, were you using Token of Chromatic Storm? If so not really a fair reflection of a build when comparing straight parses. I'm building my TR around pure single target boss dps as that's what they should excel at. Hope you post your build/ rotation so can debate pros and cons..

How do you even know i have the token of chromatic storm?? lol

i understand where you are coming from but dont you like to be different?

im not entirely sure yet if i want to release my build im still thinking about it and if i do ill put it on my youtube channel like i did with my cw wizard build.

Think about it, if you had something that was different and better then others would you want everyone copying you? its bad enough the classes in this game lack variety at all. i mean come on its like every person in the game is using a soul forged armor enchant. everyone is using a vorpal or plague. every class is using the same t2 set and so on. i havent seen anyone in the game yet with my build cause i made it myself. so i dont know if i want other knowing about what i have done. i know that seems kinda weird but i like standing out from the rest. but maybe i will release it so you guys can see it and try it if you like but then lots of people will be running around just like me.i like to be original. just like when i am riding around on a flaming on fire horse you have no idea how many people in the past 2 months have asked me what mount i am using and its got to the point when i was one of the 1st to have it now i see tons of people have it. or how my entire body is on fire and engulfed in flames and tons of people ask me what dye is that or how did i do that. point is i have spent lots of time and money coming up with the builds and stuff i use to just give them away to people like that. i am all for helping people trust me i have helped many in this game and have even given away over 1 million ad in the game by playing hide n seek with people in the enclave lol. i know by me posting what i did there would be some back lash. but i just hate when i read all these discussions on forums about people thinking that something is the best when i know its not. like how everyone thinks the dex belt is the best for the tr and argues about it over the strength belt. fact is i use neither. im down to play with any of you guys and if you want just send me a message and we can run together and you can see what i do. but i dont know if i wanna release my build yet im thinking about it but not sure yet. like i said i wasnt trying to be rude or anything just was trying to state that their are other options out there that are better.
    Check me out on YouTube youtube.com/user/TheRealAssistMan or by googling or searing The Assist Man on YouTube.
  • Options

You have to focus at your at will, and think about your rotation whats is best to you to get stealth as soon as possible and more times you can.

You dont need to invest at exposed armor, when you reach 24% armon pen, if you get this feat you are wasting points.

I love people that judge without know other people, dude, I'm not saying that I'm better than you, this guide is just to help to get a solid build. You say that you do 11 million damage and all, do you know that all dungeon have the a overral damage? If you play with another partners that do much less damage than you, then, sorry man, but you teammates are noobs, the only way to know if you hit more than me, you have to play together, and again, don't judge people that you don't know and answering your question, I still think that my setup is better than your friend ROGUE that do 4 million damage, because in this game, you need to know how to play. GearScore, STATS and CASH are nothing if you don't know how to play with your class.
    And one more time, this guide is to help, not to judge.

I do know that there is a set amount of damage. also, my teammates are not noobs i told you the classes they use and the gear scores they have. its easy to outdamage a bunch of 10k people by lots but not too easy to out damage 17k + people by lots. especially trappers they are arguably the highest dps class in the game even higher then the tr. also, the rogue i was pointing out was not a friend. while i was typing that i was playing elol with 4 random people i just got in a que. for me to do almost triple the amount of damage as a random rogue in a top guild called "kobra kai" if you never heard of them with the same amount of power as me and only 1k less gear score that was using your build should show you that there is a better alternative. i am a day 1 player with immense knowledge of the game with over 1500 hours played i know how to play my class as well as do the players i play with. im not saying your build was bad at all i said it was good but its the same as whats been out there forever by pc players. what i was saying is its not the best. you can do way more damage with other stuff and you solely basing the builds weapon enchant around a plaguefire that you even said was glitched is not even right. there are tons of issues with the game yes we all know this but to say to use something because it is glitched and is giving you more damage is not contributing to the answer, just the problem. but if you would like to run elol with me im down just i ask try to not look at my setup at all the entire game. then at the end of the dungeon we will compare. if you out damage me awesome i have been out damaged before yes but it hasnt happen many times when im actually trying to play. if i do relase my build to the public soon i will post my video of it on this forum for you guys to see. its completely up to you if you want to use it or not but im not sure i want to just yet i been contemplating it for a while. and just like you my post was to help, not to judge. help people realize that the swashbuckling set and dex belt is not the end all be all of the class.

• Options
    Ok, add me master of the builds
    Trunks TR 17.6k GS
    CuraEu DC 15.5K GS

• Options
    raymond00713raymond00713 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    I dont use pf. I get beat by trs from time to time. Mostly the ones who are just running ahead trying to beat me lol. You out damaged a rogue in elol, gj. Doesn't make your build any better than his. You guys should play. Video it. Don't use the excuse that you don't want him stealing your moves. You're the one that came on here talking about being the best.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    is it hot here? ahahahahahaha, calm down guys, but don't forget to take pictures and rec video from this battle.
    One friend of mine, was running castle never, with a Random TR, using draconic set, When he said: stay back a i'll do this alone. and was true, more than 80,000,000 damage, and kill dracolich fast as a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    that TR was amazing. My friend is warlock, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. he took a lot of pictures, and posted on our What's app group.
    I know it is only a guide , if you are lost in the game, is very useful , but it is obvious that there will be criticism. I do not think challenging everyone is a good idea

Here's link to his screenshots, use your xbox login to see.

https://account.xbox.com/pt-br/screenshot/5149a237-bd26-4b7f-94d8-92b7850d326f?gamerTag=Fidelis22BR&scid=8dd60100-6cc0-42f2-bb3e-c47b184a79f5

https://account.xbox.com/pt-br/screenshot/07bd9f06-007b-4ef0-b127-6ba9e41f4196?gamerTag=Fidelis22BR&scid=8dd60100-6cc0-42f2-bb3e-c47b184a79f5

NO 2 SLOTS RING :smile:

https://account.xbox.com/pt-br/screenshot/155aada2-ad7e-4657-9dbb-1aeeca9e8e28?gamerTag=Fidelis22BR&scid=8dd60100-6cc0-42f2-bb3e-c47b184a79f5
  • Options
    I dont use pf. I get beat by trs from time to time. Mostly the ones who are just running ahead trying to beat me lol. You out damaged a rogue in elol, gj. Doesn't make your build any better than his. You guys should play. Video it. Don't use the excuse that you don't want him stealing your moves. You're the one that came on here talking about being the best.

i said nothing about stealing my moves lol. i said looking at what i run so then afterwards it can be surprising. also, i never once came in here talking about being the best. i said there was better options then what he is using which is a fact not an opinion when it comes to gear. been tested numerous times. just trying to inform people that there are better options was all.
  • Options
    dyukiller wrote: »
    is it hot here? ahahahahahaha, calm down guys, but don't forget to take pictures and rec video from this battle.
    One friend of mine, was running castle never, with a Random TR, using draconic set, When he said: stay back a i'll do this alone. and was true, more than 80,000,000 damage, and kill dracolich fast as a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    that TR was amazing. My friend is warlock, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. he took a lot of pictures, and posted on our What's app group.
    I know it is only a guide , if you are lost in the game, is very useful , but it is obvious that there will be criticism. I do not think challenging everyone is a good idea

https://account.xbox.com/pt-br/screenshot/5149a237-bd26-4b7f-94d8-92b7850d326f?gamerTag=Fidelis22BR&scid=8dd60100-6cc0-42f2-bb3e-c47b184a79f5

https://account.xbox.com/pt-br/screenshot/07bd9f06-007b-4ef0-b127-6ba9e41f4196?gamerTag=Fidelis22BR&scid=8dd60100-6cc0-42f2-bb3e-c47b184a79f5

https://account.xbox.com/pt-br/screenshot/155aada2-ad7e-4657-9dbb-1aeeca9e8e28?gamerTag=Fidelis22BR&scid=8dd60100-6cc0-42f2-bb3e-c47b184a79f5

extremely easy to do if you do the whole dungeon by yourself that is more of a showoff lol i can do that as well we all can. you see you proved the point i was trying to make about there being better stuff by showing and saying he used the draconic set so right there is a validation to what i was saying since i use the same. but, the screenshot you took with no 2 slot rings was before he took them off. he equipped 2 rings of the dragonslayer which is an exploit used to kill dragons very fast. i have 2 myself and your not suppose to get 2 and i dont use them for the fact its an exploit. what most people do is equip them only when they are facing dragon then put back on their personalized rings. i have had an over 1.5 million hit on lostmauth before without using these rings in just a random game by myself. playing the rogue effectively you have to be very aggressive and do lots of damage cause that is the main purpose of our class is to damage and excel at it to single targets.
  • Options
    Ok, add me master of the builds

your gamer tag is "master of builds" ?

• Options
    scarface666qcscarface666qc Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Never forget guys that 2 TR with SoD, in the same dungeons, often your SoD will never hit because the other 1 killed it and also, half the time you'll see SoD hit 200 000 dmg "WOW! it's Awesome" but the mob probally have a max hp of 100 000 and had only 20 000 left, which mean 180 000 in the air that dosen't hit but still appear in the final result, so only useful againts big boss.

Btw nice build trunk, but you should consider 2 pieces of 2 set or the master assassin full set, let me explain why. No it's not for "My GS look good". The swash set gives you a chance to have a stat bonus, while 2 set give you a permanent one. I have 19k with my TR, the same stat you have on your screenshot (without 1400 recovery) that I find useless because almost all TR ability take 4 ever to recover and like you said, Duellist Flurry is the most useful (no cooldown).

I also have more armor pen (working on lowering it down) but not easy when ive already get rid of all my enchant and I have more crit because of my +450 set bonus, that bring me to the master assassin full set that give you power boost after using a daily, that i will try since its the only way to lower my crit without touching my power(with your build you might have your daily faster than me, that I think I have fast enough loll) but I don't use tactics and have nothing on my jewel for now, wasnt sure which to put but i might go 4 action point now.

Hope I didn't sound like a jerk, if yes my appologize, keep having fun at NW, the most important thing is to build your char the way you want to pla
  • Options
    Never forget guys that 2 TR with SoD, in the same dungeons, often your SoD will never hit because the other 1 killed it and also, half the time you'll see SoD hit 200 000 dmg "WOW! it's Awesome" but the mob probally have a max hp of 100 000 and had only 20 000 left, which mean 180 000 in the air that dosen't hit but still appear in the final result, so only useful againts big boss.

Btw nice build trunk, but you should consider 2 pieces of 2 set or the master assassin full set, let me explain why. No it's not for "My GS look good". The swash set gives you a chance to have a stat bonus, while 2 set give you a permanent one. I have 19k with my TR, the same stat you have on your screenshot (without 1400 recovery) that I find useless because almost all TR ability take 4 ever to recover and like you said, Duellist Flurry is the most useful (no cooldown).

I also have more armor pen (working on lowering it down) but not easy when ive already get rid of all my enchant and I have more crit because of my +450 set bonus, that bring me to the master assassin full set that give you power boost after using a daily, that i will try since its the only way to lower my crit without touching my power(with your build you might have your daily faster than me, that I think I have fast enough loll) but I don't use tactics and have nothing on my jewel for now, wasnt sure which to put but i might go 4 action point now.

Hope I didn't sound like a jerk, if yes my appologize, keep having fun at NW, the most important thing is to build your char the way you want to pla

ty for your reply, I have done a few tests, and I prefer more power and recovery than critical, Swash buff is always on when you start hit, so you have constant 914 power and recovery.
    dyukiller wrote: »

We have 2 option here, he have done the castle never alone or with poor dps teammates, when you done castle never with 3 nice dps (CW, SW and TR) like I do with some friends, the damage is mitigate almost equal for everyone. 40kk damage each.
    Trunks TR 17.6k GS
    CuraEu DC 15.5K GS

• Options
    edited August 2015
    he have done the castle never alone or with poor dps teammates, take easy, they are my friends.

You know, this is the problem with you and others rogues, bro, you can cry around saying S*** like: every char is "easy" to play when you know what you are doing" like you said before, is a typical thing from who is using the most overpowered char in this game.
    TR:
    Attack from long range
    Attack from Short range
    Get invisible, when it happen they are faster and stronger, 100% of power rating looks fair for you?
    THEY TELETRANSPORT TO BACK OF ENEMIES
    Stum with Aoe effect, Dodge from almost all hits, and when finally got killed, soulforged get them up.
    and after all that, they exploit the game with Plague fire.
    best skills from all times, making the dumbest players of all time

how you've got a nerve to say they are weak? they're my friends and you never played with them.

Every girl with 5 years old can be dps with a rogue, you can talk, talk, talk, I CAN PROVE IT.
    look now at PVP showcase. take a look for first 30 players,there probably have 1 GWF, 2 Hunters a 1 healer.
    other 26 players are rogues, ooooooh here come more excuses from people like you: they need to learn how to play with they class on pvp, i play PVE.
    what I hear?, bla bla bla.

Rogue is overpowered easy to play.
    you don't need to accept it, i don't care, acctualy you invite me to see your build, but this is true rogue is the easyest char to play in this game, ever paragon delivery an overpower build.

Until now,With my GWF, I NEVER lost DPS for any other GWF. NEVER. In Any Dungeon. (still waiting for explosion of DPS, beat me)
    So, if i always won others GWF, this mean: i'm the best Gwf, that i met until now.
    But ,no matter how i run , use potions, even my 11,5k power. is useless.
    i have to work a lot to win a 15k TR with vorpal, if he's using Plague fire, i just give up.

And I have 20k gs legendary weapon, echants rank 9 and perfect vorpal.
    plus 115,2% critical severity from boon and companions.

so, the only answer is: rogue is the most overpowered char in neverwinter, for now.
    I don't care about you, though,this s*** of everybody is weak, poor dps, only you and your "AWESOME friends" are good.
    This is real S***!! bullsh**

You are overrated.
    how do i know that? FOX says the same of you, everytime.
    Fox says to me and others players, -You guys never will beat me, i'm stronger the you, take a look on my dps, my build is the best one.

I think this is for offset something "tiny" down there, one problem that GREAT WEAPONS doesn't have.
    *she love's me because great weapons deep gash.

but i tested my rogue, i throwed my joystick to my girlfriend's hands and said play it, she never had played NW before, she run PK and guess what happen?
    well.......she owned it. (maybe she could put her build, here too)

We have 2 option here, or she have done the PK alone or with poor dps teammates.
    i'll bet on other option: no skill is needed to play with rogue.

in your place, i would keep this awesome build to myrself, you know, Tsunami, and guys from Denial guild may copy you.
    after all, they must be weak too for you ............no.
    Post edited by dyukiller on
  • Options
    I never say that I'm stronger than you, Dyu, your friend enter on dungeon at final boss, its impossible to calculate damage based when you enter at final part. Fox is a joke.
    Trunks TR 17.6k GS
    CuraEu DC 15.5K GS

• Options
    peppey100peppey100 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    To be honest I think it is all personal preference I am a TR and yes I do enjoy getting my gear score up, but I have tried full swashbuckling, but for a long time i have used Master assassin x 2 and swashbuckling x 2 and prefer this.
    I am sat on about 20,950 gear score at the moment, also if i was GS hungry i would use draconic templar.

I am not trying to say swashbuckling or your set up is bad, I just think there are better options out there for dps.
    Also I actually use sly flourish and can high very high and I just keep hitting higher with this, I have actually hit 400k+ with it, and my encounters hit very hard as well, and I think saying you need this and need that is a bit misleading to other TR's as they are losing out on other stats that help.

I have around
    12000+ power as standard, and with buffs I can have around 17000-22000 so I just hit crazy high
    around 4000 crit,
    I have about 3000 armor pen (I know this is a little high but with the new dlc we will need to get it up anyway)
    1600 recovery ( as this is not a primary stat for a TR)

a few in between like action points/combat advantage points

2000 Defense
    800 deflect
    2200 life steal

For my artifacts I have orange - Lantern and portal stone and a level 85 red dragon stone - as these give a lot power and other nice stats.

As i said I use Master <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> x2 Swashbuckling x2, artifact,
    level 60 main hand, level 55ish off-hand,
    personalized gemmed rings, and necklace(cant be bothered to get up a cloak knowing mod6 is around the corner)
    level 35 dex belt
    standard epic shirt and trousers,
    I only really use azures and radiant mostly level 10s, also the same for my augment companion.

Again I am not saying your build is bad as everyone has preferences I am just simply pointing out my build and saying it hits very hard and I have tried out a few builds and love this one the best, but with mod6 out next month everyone's build will be useless XD