Install Arc
Options

Trunks Build Trickster Rogue PVE Executioner Xbox One July 29 2015

2»

Comments

• Options
    solidtrunkssolidtrunks Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    peppey100 wrote: »
    To be honest I think it is all personal preference I am a TR and yes I do enjoy getting my gear score up, but I have tried full swashbuckling, but for a long time i have used Master assassin x 2 and swashbuckling x 2 and prefer this.
    I am sat on about 20,950 gear score at the moment, also if i was GS hungry i would use draconic templar.

I am not trying to say swashbuckling or your set up is bad, I just think there are better options out there for dps.
    Also I actually use sly flourish and can high very high and I just keep hitting higher with this, I have actually hit 400k+ with it, and my encounters hit very hard as well, and I think saying you need this and need that is a bit misleading to other TR's as they are losing out on other stats that help.

I have around
    12000+ power as standard, and with buffs I can have around 17000-22000 so I just hit crazy high
    around 4000 crit,
    I have about 3000 armor pen (I know this is a little high but with the new dlc we will need to get it up anyway)
    1600 recovery ( as this is not a primary stat for a TR)

a few in between like action points/combat advantage points

2000 Defense
    800 deflect
    2200 life steal

For my artifacts I have orange - Lantern and portal stone and a level 85 red dragon stone - as these give a lot power and other nice stats.

As i said I use Master <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> x2 Swashbuckling x2, artifact,
    level 60 main hand, level 55ish off-hand,
    personalized gemmed rings, and necklace(cant be bothered to get up a cloak knowing mod6 is around the corner)
    level 35 dex belt
    standard epic shirt and trousers,
    I only really use azures and radiant mostly level 10s, also the same for my augment companion.

Again I am not saying your build is bad as everyone has preferences I am just simply pointing out my build and saying it hits very hard and I have tried out a few builds and love this one the best, but with mod6 out next month everyone's build will be useless XD

Nice stats, you have 3k more stats than me, I need my mainhand at orange, but with this announcement I will stop to upgrade my main hand and wait for mod 6, it will be a waste to use greater marks to upgrade my main hand.
    Trunks TR 17.6k GS
    CuraEu DC 15.5K GS

Trunks Build TR PVE XboxOne: arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1197800/trunks-build-trickster-rogue-pve-xbox-one-29-august-2015
  • Options
    peppey100peppey100 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    peppey100 wrote: »
    To be honest I think it is all personal preference I am a TR and yes I do enjoy getting my gear score up, but I have tried full swashbuckling, but for a long time i have used Master assassin x 2 and swashbuckling x 2 and prefer this.
    I am sat on about 20,950 gear score at the moment, also if i was GS hungry i would use draconic templar.

I am not trying to say swashbuckling or your set up is bad, I just think there are better options out there for dps.
    Also I actually use sly flourish and can high very high and I just keep hitting higher with this, I have actually hit 400k+ with it, and my encounters hit very hard as well, and I think saying you need this and need that is a bit misleading to other TR's as they are losing out on other stats that help.

I have around
    12000+ power as standard, and with buffs I can have around 17000-22000 so I just hit crazy high
    around 4000 crit,
    I have about 3000 armor pen (I know this is a little high but with the new dlc we will need to get it up anyway)
    1600 recovery ( as this is not a primary stat for a TR)

a few in between like action points/combat advantage points

2000 Defense
    800 deflect
    2200 life steal

For my artifacts I have orange - Lantern and portal stone and a level 85 red dragon stone - as these give a lot power and other nice stats.

As i said I use Master <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> x2 Swashbuckling x2, artifact,
    level 60 main hand, level 55ish off-hand,
    personalized gemmed rings, and necklace(cant be bothered to get up a cloak knowing mod6 is around the corner)
    level 35 dex belt
    standard epic shirt and trousers,
    I only really use azures and radiant mostly level 10s, also the same for my augment companion.

Again I am not saying your build is bad as everyone has preferences I am just simply pointing out my build and saying it hits very hard and I have tried out a few builds and love this one the best, but with mod6 out next month everyone's build will be useless XD

Nice stats, you have 3k more stats than me, I need my mainhand at orange, but with this announcement I will stop to upgrade my main hand and wait for mod 6, it will be a waste to use greater marks to upgrade my main hand.

Yeah, I would say to not bother leveling up anything artifact now with mod6 coming the whole build will change, and now I have a horn (again), the lostmouth set and sigil of the devoted are the first things I am wanting to get. For the build I will be following this one, ( http://mmominds.com/2015/07/13/mod-6-tr-pve-executioner-build/ ) I think as it is pretty updated(July) and looks decent also. The only things I will be keeping from mod5 are the trousers and shirt, along with my heart of red dragon stone and the lostmouth horn, and my rank 10 enchantments.
    Some of the changes looks really drastic and to not be using radiant for the power will feel crazy, but the boons and armour will make up for the loss of power in the radiant.
    Good luck to you in mod6 and hopefully you will be posting another build for mod6 in the future :D