test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thing that need to happen with mod 7 to save neverwinter

thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
Major changes need to happen to save this game and bring back its sieving player-base. Here is a list:

1) Difficulty needs to be returned to mod 5 lvls.

Extreme difficulty ONLY belongs in dungeons and PvP. Landscape PvE and campaigns need to be reasonable like they were in mod 5 and before. Recommend changing old campaigns back to 60 (new ones can be 70), and having OLD stat curve work in landscape and campaign situations(new stat curve for dungeons). Reserve hardcore difficulty in dungeons. Bring back all old dungeons. Enable ability to set what lvl they are run at, with scaling difficulty. Rich rewards for the hardest difficulty.

It should be pointed out that only a small minority of players are leet with BiS gear. While options for advanced play need to be offered for them (see above), you need to provide a fun and satisfying game for the bulk of your player base first.

2) Strongholds need to be a massive AD sink

Economy need huge AD sinks to be fixed. Strongholds are a perfect opportunity. Don't need to go into economy further as other threads cover this nicely (summery: ad sinks are the solution, not nerfs or cap removals).

Make these changes going forward, and Neverwinter will thrive and be the game it was meant to be.
Post edited by thesensai on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2015
    ihaveahies wrote: »
    Sharandar and dread ring seemed fine in difficulty to me. WoD and IWD are areas that I just didn't bother with the currency dailies. Mod 5 was just ridiculously easy. I think one problem is the gap between being 70 and being viable to start doing dungeons. You used to go in and not feel threatened by t1s, now you get owned with low gear. Personally I think the games gone past making suggestions.

I'll stress again, landscape pve/campaigns should be easy for non top-end players (bis geared will say too easy but that's largely irrelevant), and dungeons should be hard. This is the proven successful dynamic of profitable mmos.

Mod 5 campaigns were spot on for difficulty, for content that needs to be grinded though. No one wants to spend months fighting one shot trash mobs for a boon. This causes rage-quitting. This has to change.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    magenubbie wrote: »
    Well 1 and 3 certainly aren't happening. I recommend not wasting time making such suggestions. No matter how good they are and how well your intentions are, Cryptic will do as it pleases. We're just along for the ride, and free to get off at any time. Nobody at Cryptic gives a poopdeck about people leaving for these 2 reasons. Or leaving people period.

2. would be a smart move. Which is exactly why I don't expect it to happen. Cryptic has never shown any interest in the economy, and I don't see why they would start now.

You may well be right. Just giving my 2 cents about how to save their game.

I love the IP and hate to see it wasted on terrible decisions. Till sanity takes hold over at crypric, my dollars go to games with half a brain-cell behind their design.
  • Options
    derkesthai#1386 derkesthai Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    1) I don't think the difficulty is so bad. Depends on the class you're playing though, I have no problems with any of my characters, other than killing stuff with my OP takes sooooo long.. but... without dying :P But yeah, some stuff is a lot more challenging. I would say it should be easy for BiS geared toons, and challenging but not too hard for lesser geared. I don't consider myself well geared.. I only have a hard time with most lairs, which is sort of OK. For me.

2) I think it will be (I think / hope it will be comparable to STO fleet starbases) Also, the move to drop less RP in some areas is geared towards this, I think. To be honest, as a player without a large AD farm I don't have much AD to put in sinks...
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm not even close to BIS. My TR has highest IL and that is 2.6k. My next highest is my CW at 1.9k, then my GWF at 1.8k.

Outside of dying more than usual, I found the difficulty of PvE to be fine. Actually nice to have a little more challenge and change strategies. My CW actually died a lot - probably at least 70 times from level 60 to 70! LOL!

And I detest the stronghold concept. I much prefer player/account-specific housing. I have experienced both of these in another MMO and the player-based housing was much more satisfying and fun. You got to create your home the way you wanted it and show it off to friends. You could build a PvP battle ring, which was fun as well, and a dungeon. Good times . . .
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    snottysnotty Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'll say this as simply as I can.

The only content mod 7 should have is all the fixes for mod 6.

I see no point adding more things to an already broken game. Even before mod 6, things would break when a new mod was added to the live server. Now they want to add more things when we're not even 100% sure if half of the new things of mod 6 is even WAI.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    snotty wrote: »
    I'll say this as simply as I can.

The only content mod 7 should have is all the fixes for mod 6.

I see no point adding more things to an already broken game. Even before mod 6, things would break when a new mod was added to the live server. Now they want to add more things when we're not even 100% sure if half of the new things of mod 6 is even WAI.

They are going to do strongholds. No matter how much people say they should just do fixes. Lets hope they do something useful with them at least, like ad AD sink.
  • Options
    tradeactbdtradeactbd Member Posts: 50
    edited June 2015
    thesensai wrote: »
    They are going to do strongholds. No matter how much people say they should just do fixes. Lets hope they do something useful with them at least, like ad AD sink.

Why do you think they need an AD sink. They got rid of almost all farming, only the old rich folks have AD. The new/casual folks, not so much.

What they need is more things to actually do (and I don't mean grind). Dropping the # of dungeons and giving them pretty much nothing that you can make AD on was a huge step backwards.
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    [...]
    Mod 5 campaigns were spot on for difficulty, for content that needs to be grinded though. No one wants to spend months fighting one shot trash mobs for a boon. This causes rage-quitting. This has to change.

Sorry, but no. simply no.

They were "run with the zerg". All over. Dragon Fights. Dragon Heralds. Blood, Sweat, Toil, and Tia's.

Sure, the sidequests' lairs were somewhat nicely au point, but the open world stuff was cheesy. At least after the first two weeks of each module had gone by. And then that was "wait again" in Mod 4 and "Wait for __:45 @ White" in Mod 5. Also watch chat for timers...

The concept to increase difficulty was OK in principle - in execution it was wrecked. Overdone. The "3 Levels above you the reds suddenly become 4 times as tough"-thing was overdone, at least for the campaigning side. In Dungeons this might or might not have some merit...

IMHO, yes, do reduce difficulty a wee more, again. But to Mod 5 levels? NOOOOOOooooooooo..........
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    maybe it would only take lootable drops known as "Altars" for some kind of upkeep cost on strongholds, or some form of star trek's starbase construction costs.

we lost boons for alts, now some of my alts cant do it, they were 60 lvl boons, now working on getting boons at 70? and poor armor upgrades, or cant afford because they cost way too much seals or other trade tokens that some characters dont have, since they are bounded to specific characters. getting boons at 70 is one of the biggest major roadblocks and almost unplayable.
  • Options
    matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Sadly my Zen Shop Token item named: Time travel to Mod 5 was not included in today's patch. LOL

Joke aside, good days gone.

What needs to be done, at least:

1. Dungeons, currently game is not DnD, only nD.

2. Some sort of AD and RP making opportunity needs to come back, current situation- to say it politely- not well thought.

3. PVE solo content needs to come back. As the practice shows, this take my hand and i guide you, like in Kindergarten doesn't work. Guilds suffered heavily from Mod 6, so getting help there in your time zone, when you are up playing isn't also an easy job. People don't help each other out. Simple FACT. Just check out a newcomers question and the given answers in any zone chat, how could Cryptic ever thought, that people will work together, sounds a bit "naive" to me or simplified.

What if a new campaign will come out in the future and we all have to collect new boons or whatever, will this be a mass migration to do our dailies? Sorry but this shows again, that abandoning the solo aspect and scaling the difficulty to high was yet again not well thought.

4. Proper difficulty scaling. Currently you get a 1 shot in a T1 or a 1 shot in a T2 or a 1 shot in IWD... Did i miss something in this logic? :confused:

5. Fixing of the most elementary bugs. Currently most patches are only Zen Shop or way too minor fixes.

Game needs happy players, who are willing to spend again. The patches like today and the nerf to HEs don't encourage people too much to open their pockets.

Sorry, only my old habit.
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• Options
    araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Sadly my Zen Shop Token item named: Time travel to Mod 5 was not included in today's patch. LOL

Joke aside, good days gone.

What needs to be done, at least:

1. Dungeons, currently game is not DnD, only nD.

2. Some sort of AD and RP making opportunity needs to come back, current situation- to say it politely- not well thought.

3. PVE solo content needs to come back. As the practice shows, this take my hand and i guide you, like in Kindergarten doesn't work. Guilds suffered heavily from Mod 6, so getting help there in your time zone, when you are up playing isn't also an easy job. People don't help each other out. Simple FACT. Just check out a newcomers question and the given answers in any zone chat, how could Cryptic ever thought, that people will work together, sounds a bit "naive" to me or simplified.

What if a new campaign will come out in the future and we all have to collect new boons or whatever, will this be a mass migration to do our dailies? Sorry but this shows again, that abandoning the solo aspect and scaling the difficulty to high was yet again not well thought.

4. Proper difficulty scaling. Currently you get a 1 shot in a T1 or a 1 shot in a T2 or a 1 shot in IWD... Did i miss something in this logic? :confused:

5. Fixing of the most elementary bugs. Currently most patches are only Zen Shop or way too minor fixes.

Game needs happy players, who are willing to spend again. The patches like today and the nerf to HEs don't encourage people too much to open their pockets.

Sorry, only my old habit.

I totally support everything you just said. Not 100 % , but 150 %

Guilds as we know it are gone.

High levels droped their mains and are leveling little toons while waiting for mod 7. Or they are just doing professions and invoking.

Right now, in the guild i am currently in, there is 300 members ( if alts are included ) and lets say 50 % of the people are gone.
    Waiting in shadows.

It is a sad day when you can not even get a 5 team party from a guild.
    And don't even get me started about pug groups.... Gods it is horrible..

I really tried. Everyone needs a cleric, right? I switched around 20 times from one pug group to another cos there was no tanks.
    At all. 2 cws, 2 trc or 1 hr... or gwfs.. but no tanks. Not even a T from a tank.
    And spending 99 kits for one run is not my idea of fun , really.

It is so sad that i have no more tears to cry out. Really.
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Recommend changing old campaigns back to 60 (new ones can be 70), and having OLD stat curve work in landscape and campaign situations(new stat curve for dungeons).

Problem with this is you only get level 60 rewards. And once you get to 70, all these campaigns will be like the Elemental Evil content, never to be revisited again. The Sharandar and DR difficulty seems ok. I've been doing them more lately since they now reward RP. IWD I haven't done much except for the HEs (which sadly I will no longer do). IWD could be dialed back a bit. ToD and WoD I haven't tried, I have no reason to go back to them.
  • Options
    matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    araneax wrote: »

High levels droped their mains and are leveling little toons while waiting for mod 7. Or they are just doing professions and invoking.

Right now, in the guild i am currently in, there is 300 members ( if alts are included ) and lets say 50 % of the people are gone.
    Waiting in shadows.

I really tried. Everyone needs a cleric, right? I switched around 20 times from one pug group to another cos there was no tanks.
    At all. 2 cws, 2 trc or 1 hr... or gwfs.. but no tanks. Not even a T from a tank.

Thank you mate, i appreciate it!

Yeah, the "99 kits" feeling is a bit odd for me, i will never get why people- still minority-, but like it. What's to like in death races, besides if one is masochistic.

There is aslo the problem, that if it continues long enough, gold will become a rarity (well for newcomers it is already, many PUGs beg in Dungeons, it feels so strange...) and another playground for speculations, that's why i tried to open this thread to bring this to players and -well maybe- to officials attention.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?947381-Economical-miscalculation-in-Mod-6-or-new-Zen-Shop-item-coming&p=11130081#post11130081
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• Options
    araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Thank you mate, i appreciate it!

Yeah, the "99 kits" feeling is a bit odd for me, i will never get why people- still minority-, but like it. What's to like in death races, besides if one is masochistic.

There is aslo the problem, that if it continues long enough, gold will become a rarity (well for newcomers it is already, many PUGs beg in Dungeons, it feels so strange...) and another playground for speculations, that's why i tried to open this thread to bring this to players and -well maybe- to officials attention.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?947381-Economical-miscalculation-in-Mod-6-or-new-Zen-Shop-item-coming&p=11130081#post11130081

I ll check it out.

I sadly burn gold more then any other of my team mates.
    Getting ench out, getting them in, buying kits and potions. I have no idea how i do it, but in the end of the day i am always on 0. XD
    And i am not really a "new" player. lolz.
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• Options
    randomdiscordrandomdiscord Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    araneax wrote: »

Waiting in shadows.

Could not have said it better myself. My main character is at the point where I need to be running T2's to get the armor. Rarely are any tanks around to get a party together to get in a dungeon. Most of the good tank's I know have simple quit the game. Hell if the population of the Legit channel is anything to go by the game's population has dropped by 50% so its completely understandable that its difficult to get a party together.
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    -Bugs and exploint fixing.
    - -Bann bug/exploit users perm.

-Adjust the difficulty in the campaign areas, so that we can gear/boon up there, and move on to dungeons and so on.

-Lessen the grind itself, and make playing more fun again.

Anyway, bug/exploit fixing could keep them buzzy for a long while... to bad, that they won't focus on that, and just continue to push the next probably broken module on to us as soon as possible.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    theycallmetomutheycallmetomu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I don't understand people asking for AD sinks. You want to get AD out of the economy when prices are sky high for everything. But excluding zen items, there hasn't exactly been a tremendous amount of inflation. Dragon eggs sell for between 50 and 60k, which is what they've always been selling for. Unified Elements are dropping in price. All the assorted commodity items are pretty stable, price wise.

The only thing economy wise that's messing things up is the price cap on zen. I suppose if they removed the price cap, then the AD cost of zen would be a lot higher in terms of AD. Right now, Preservation Wards sell for 5800 to 6000, but with the cap removed, that would probably skyrocket. So I guess you'd see inflation there? But I just haven't seen anything justifying the demands for AD sinks. There's plenty of ways to spend AD in the game as is.

Aside from that, I agree with the idea that sharandar and Dread Ring should be trivial for anyone with decent gear, and IWD and ToD should be challenging but not vicious, in terms of difficulty. Really, top gear players should only need one or two areas of serious difficulty; everything else should be easy, so that lesser geared characters have somewhere to adventure.
  • Options
    blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The new "soloable" PvE areas are the 4 new maps. They forced Shara/DR/IwD to be "party areas" because of the Boons, I guess.

So, the new storyline should be Valindra ---> Elemental Evil ---> Boons

After Valindra a player can start Elemental Evil and (ok, in a not so easy way) solo the maps in order. By doing Elemental the player can gear up with new over 60 blue gear and reach LVL 70. So he can run the "Air Map" and get the so well dreamed LvL 70 Artifact Weapon.

After that the player can start Shara/DR/IwD for better gear and for Boons... not "soloable" by the new rules, but by joinning a guild or teamming up with same people in the map by that time. (solo player gonna hate, as I did)

People that were hited by Mod6 in the middle of their "boon hunt" got totally messed, I agree. They were used to solo the maps to grind currency to get their powers, and that in the mind of the devs - in a late tought - should be a harder hunt to extend gameplay and make it a team hunt as a dungeon run. As I said, that was a late thought and a change that messed up with 90% of the players with problems like outdating BIS gear and lowering powers (OP mobs).

But... there still unbalanced content. A Dungeon run needs a Team Work, yes... but a GWF (as an example) be one hit killed by an arrow just shows it.

In part people are lost because a lack of feedback and better info from Cryptic/PW... in the main website they just droped "YEY, mod 6"... in Facebook they droped "YAY, mod 6"... if there was a beter info about the new storyline after Mod6 a bunch of complains could be avoided. If this info was released here in the Forum in the middle of tousands threads it was just kinda useless as many of the players aren't forum users, and even a user would need to search and luckly find this info.

We still miss this kind of feedback and detailed information about the game changes and improvements, and in a better way than randon drops in forum threads or headnews on the main website/facebook. We would really apreciate a blog with those feedback and detailed information/schedule about what's being done as improvement and bug fixes from the player's feedback and also answers from Forum FAQs.
  • Options
    ayahsheartayahsheart Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I quit playing after mod 6 for the obvious reasons. They don't care, I don't care it's life playing MMO's. I check back periodically to see if they have fixed the f*ck ups and doesn't sound like it. Doesn't make sense that they don't care because I dropped a pretty penny on their "F2P" game. I'm a casual older player who plays for fun, this is not a career. I miss my TR tiefling something fierce, she was a hotty but I don't need added stress in my life. I 'll keep checking back and hoping someday they hire the people back that they had when it was a fun game. Thank you to all the kind and considerate players that made my gaming experience a pleasant place.
    GL
    :)
  • Options
    burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    if the difficulty is returned to the useless and pathetic pile of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> it was in mod5 im quitting on the spot, just like i didnt play mod5(after killing tiatrash a few times) its no point playing a game as challenging and involving as watching paint dry

and there are enough ad sinks in game, at this point alone im lacking close to 2 mil to sink in bazaar items like gmops and those things used to unlock stats on artifact equips

the thing that is needed is transfer of income from passive stuff leadership to active like running dungeons, they are improving, but there is still a way to go
    Paladin Master Race
  • Options
    cristonic2cristonic2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    My complaint is a simple one, I have to use the Arrow keys to play any game...sadly, I killed my right hand a few years back and have no choice anymore. I have not found a single way to get this game to let me do this....as with several other games, I am stuck using either the mouse or worse, WASD keys. Untill this little issue is adressed for me, I am affraid that NW is not a game I CAN play, as much as I want to, it's off limits to me with my limitaions. :(
  • Options
    karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    > @cristonic2 said:
    > My complaint is a simple one, I have to use the Arrow keys to play any game...sadly, I killed my right hand a few years back and have no choice anymore. I have not found a single way to get this game to let me do this....as with several other games, I am stuck using either the mouse or worse, WASD keys. Untill this little issue is adressed for me, I am affraid that NW is not a game I CAN play, as much as I want to, it's off limits to me with my limitaions. :(

How about using a racing game pedal with two pedals to move forward and backwards with a macro mouse to rebind the powers?
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • Options
    burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    or maybe joystick with enough buttons for movement and skills + pedals for moving left and right

or smth like this http://www.broadenedhorizons.com/one-handed-ergonomic-game-controller as this game works on xbox controller this should be enough
    Paladin Master Race
  • Options
    cristonic2cristonic2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    burkaanc wrote: »
    or maybe joystick with enough buttons for movement and skills + pedals for moving left and right

or smth like this http://www.broadenedhorizons.com/one-handed-ergonomic-game-controller as this game works on xbox controller this should be enough

I play on a Basic PC...it's not great, but right now it's all I have. I have less than 30% use of my right hand and thus had to learn to use a mouse left handed (which is still rough). I can move my figures enough to function with the arrow keys on games like STO....and WoW. I have no mobility of my right wrist so even slight adjustments require time to make to stay comfortable. If anyone expects me to learn to use more than a three button mouse with my left hand, they have to be crazy or they haven't really thought their comments out. I do wish I could play more games, but things are as they are and I am limited because there are few in my postion.
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    [...]

Sorry, but no. simply no.

They were "run with the zerg". All over. Dragon Fights. Dragon Heralds. Blood, Sweat, Toil, and Tia's.

Sure, the sidequests' lairs were somewhat nicely au point, but the open world stuff was cheesy. At least after the first two weeks of each module had gone by. And then that was "wait again" in Mod 4 and "Wait for __:45 @ White" in Mod 5. Also watch chat for timers...

The concept to increase difficulty was OK in principle - in execution it was wrecked. Overdone. The "3 Levels above you the reds suddenly become 4 times as tough"-thing was overdone, at least for the campaigning side. In Dungeons this might or might not have some merit...

IMHO, yes, do reduce difficulty a wee more, again. But to Mod 5 levels? NOOOOOOooooooooo..........

I have to reluctantly agree there. The ramping-up of difficulty was taken way too far, but now that we've had such stat inflation, returning the mod 5 curves would also take it too far in the other direction. That said, a happy medium is certainly possible.

1. Reduce the level of enemies in end-game zones by one.

Sharandar: level 70
    Dread Ring: level 71
    IWD and WoD: level 72

Doesn't it strike people as odd that there are no "level 70" areas? Going from Spinward Rise to Sharandar you skip right over 70 and go straight to 71. To me this makes no sense whatsoever. Devs: it was a mistake. Just swallow some pride and lower the levels one tick already.

2. Reduce enemy HP by 50% in open-world zones.

Seriously -- it's no fun at all to have a 100% chance of losing all your AP every time you encounter four powries. It's not "challenging", it's sadistic. Apparently there is this tendency to have a knee-jerk reaction that, if you lower the difficulty in one area, you have to raise it in another. Lower the HP.

3. Lower enemy arpen across the board (including dungeons) by 10% -- not 10% of what they already have, but take 10% off the resistance ignored stat. If their RI is 60%, knock it down to 50. That's a modest change, but a necessary one. In their zeal to make paladins uber-desirable, the devs have given enemies the ability to OSK at least 90% of all players. This isn't fun at all. The devs have stated that their desire is to stop the OSK'ing by enemies: well, we aren't there yet. I dare the devs to try to do the "solo" Cult Prison quest. I double-dog-dare them: do the quest and try to tell me with a straight face that enemy difficulty is fine. It isn't.

I do believe that strumslinger is listening and that he's passing concerns on, but I'm not yet prepared to believe that the people listening to *him* are really listening.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    btbsaul40btbsaul40 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    not sure where the idea that we need an AD sink comes from. GMOPS and companion upgrades are mind-boggling sinks. unless you're running a 20+ leadership farm, you will never have nearly enough AD to crack 2.5 ilevel.