test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Reknown-Protector's Jubilee

zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
There are posts in feedback and general, but I did not see one here.

The bags of Reknown purchased from Elminster for Figurines are not able to be interacted with. There is no option to open the bag and collect the Reknown. This needs to be addresses before Elminster is removed from the event platform.

Comments

• Options
    notsubutainotsubutai Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I also have this problem. I 'bought' 5 and can't do anything with them.
    Srdjan Windtalker @ notsubutai
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Moderator Note:

Update, 6/26 3pm PDT: For those affected by this, please submit a support ticket. Thanks!

I closed other threads on this except for this one and the PC Bug Report one. In the future folks, please to stick to the proper bug report forum and a single thread for reporting bugs. Never-the-less, thanks for these reports. I've forwarded these threads off to my Managers. Thanks!

More XBOX (now closed and redirected to bugs):
    http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/discussion/1191813/
    http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/discussion/1191830/
    http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/discussion/1191984/
    Post edited by zebular on
  • Options
    twiggleberrytwiggleberry Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    No way to get the 150 reknown from these bags. They just sit in inventory. Cannot open them, and they are not used as currency. Only way this will be fixed is to patch the item to award 150 reknown, but by that time, the event will be over I am sure.
  • Options
    Cannot even delete the things, so its taking up valuabe space
  • Options
    sprainogresprainogre Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Is it going to be fixed before the event vendor goes away?
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    We're looking into this, guys.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Please submit a ticket to our customer support for this issue.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    madokanxboxmadokanxbox Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Any solution? I still can't use the backs from xilliana.
  • Options
    angelscircleangelscircle Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    How to submit a ticket? I bought 1 of these 150 renown bag and still not usable
    AngelsCircle - Bubble Pally ( Xbox )

XBOX LIVE Gamer Tag: AngelsCircle
  • Options
    podperson13podperson13 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    So only people who come here to figure out how to submit a "ticket" will get this fixed?
  • Options
    fineturtle1633fineturtle1633 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I brought loads - how to submit a ticket! what about everyone playing Neverwinter on Xbox One, we all earnt these things. also The dread vault has a problem at the end, if someone enters at the end they start at the beginning then need to be kicked for everyone to enter boss with less people, camp fires too far apart.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    So only people who come here to figure out how to submit a "ticket" will get this fixed?
    A very small number of the playerbase seems to be affected and I am not privy to the cause or the fix. For instance, I have had no issues at all with opening these items. All I know is that this is not affecting everyone and that the Game Masters can resolve the issue somehow.

So, yes. You will need to contact Support. You can do so either in-game through the help menu or through the support center, which is linked to in my signature and up top this web site, "Support." It's really not that hard to figure out, just a few clicks and some typing.. that is unless one doesn't know how to navigate the web, which doesn't seem to be an issue here. ;)

Just remember to choose "Neverwinter (XBOX)" as the product if you use the web site for Support.

Any solution? I still can't use the backs from xilliana.
    You will need to file a Support Ticket, just remember to choose "Neverwinter (XBOX)" as the product if you use the web site for Support.
    How to submit a ticket?
    I brought loads - how to submit a ticket!
    Either in-game through the help menus or via the Support Center, linked to in my signature and uptop this web site. Just remember to choose "Neverwinter (XBOX)" as the product if you use the web site for Support.
    Post edited by zebular on
  • Options
    I am pretty sure it is effecting everyone who is buying that one item. I have seen no one who said they have been able to get the item to work, and its stuck in backpacks. All my friends who I play with, either have it stuck, or I warned them not to try to get it. Its permanently stuck in our inventory. If the event NPC ends before the FIX , we lost a lot of effort. It is the 150 Renown purchase on the event NPC that they added after the last maintenance. Not only is it not giving the 150 reward, but we cannot dump the item.
  • Options
    It is the 150 Renown purchase on the event NPC that they added after the last maintenance. Not only is it not giving the 150 reward, but we cannot dump the item.
    Nay, this has been reported as early as June 22nd, well before the event ended. I'm quite sure you're mistaken on when this began and who is affected.

• Options
    edited June 2015
    I am pretty sure about this. It's not really the point though, because the issue is these Renown Bags that we cannot open, use or discard. That part is a fact, and they are still purchaseable.
    Also, unless you are running 2 different XBOX versions, the XBOX version, ( during the event, before last Thursday's maintenance ), there was NO option to buy the 150 renown bags, which is what we are discussing. The only thing I can think of, is if this bugged bag was somehow in the " loot pool " for completing the event. They may have been on the PC version, I don't know, but on the XBOX they were not. This issue arose on the 25th after the servers came back up, as the NPC Xallana (sp?) was now offering the "bugged" 150 renown bags for 1 statue. I am not trying to be counter productive or mean, I am trying to report facts and to explain what this bug is, when it started, and what is going on.
    There are video's of this all over Youtube showing the event's " store " , and that renown bag is not there before Thursday. If I am wrong, I will admit being wrong, but in this case, I am 100% certain that renown purchase was not there before Thursday. The rewards were so bad, that I would have bought the renown bags from day 1 of the event. People had all kinds of statues, but no renown . Forums outside of this one are lighting up this issue, people just do not know to come here.

https://youtu.be/G7QbKWwntsc?t=28

Not my video, but at 28 seconds in, this is what the XBOX players saw before Thursday's maintenance.

Maybe you have a different version for XBOX, or confused with PC reports?
  • Options
    @twiggleberry - I fully agree. Same issue! On Xbox you couldn't get the 150 renown bags from Elmister. Xilliana offers them, but they are buggy. I can't use or delete them from my inventory. I tested the renown bags on two of my 8 chars.

@zebular - as far as I know all my friends and clan members are affected. I told them that they should contact the support. Note: We all play on Xbox One. I like NW a lot and all my post/reports are serious and not meant to be sarcastic.

How long will Xilliana stay, so we can buy the 150 renown bags from her? I mean the bug free once.
  • Options
    @zebular: When I wrote the ticket, which Category should I use? Category: "Ingame Issues - Points and Rewards" - would that be correct?
  • Options
    podperson13podperson13 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Another day and still nothing. Since it’s a weekend I suspect the ticket I submitted may not even be looked at until Monday at the earliest and I doubt this will get fixed before Xalliana disappears. Not like you can see her now since she is practically inside the Wondermaker of Gond guy.

@twiggleberry: Yep, those Neverwinter Renown bags were not available until AFTER the maintenance on Thursday, on the Xbox One at least.

@Zubular: If they have been reported on the 22nd, presumably on the PC version of the game, then there are quite a few people who have had issues with these things. For us Xbox One players, these Neverwinter Renown things were NOT available until AFTER the maintenance and the event had ended.
  • Options
    xxxsfalxxxxxxsfalxxx Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Not just the bags perhaps, I'm pretty sure once I hit 950 it stopped giving anything from events, and that both my toons were at 950. So maybe more than just unopenable renown bags.
  • Options
    xxxsfalxxx wrote: »
    Not just the bags perhaps, I'm pretty sure once I hit 950 it stopped giving anything from events, and that both my toons were at 950. So maybe more than just unopenable renown bags.

Nah, I had over 7000. It's just the bags that were added Thurs after the event ended that are bugged.

• Options
    edited June 2015
    The quest NPC is gone now. If they fix the bugged bags, we cant spend the renown. At this point, and the way its been handled, I just want the bags deleted from my inventory. A CS GM will have to do that, assuming they dont form letter the ticket we send in.

TY Madokan & Podperson. Im getting old, but my memory still works :)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Will the NPC come back, so we can get our renown? I am a bit confused and concerned. As far as I know the NPC should stay for a week and not only for 2-3 days. I hope, we will have the possibility to get our renown so I can buy the golden Lion throne for my chars.

Here I have the official Wiki Link:
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Protector's_Jubilee

"During the Jubilee, Elminster Aumar offers the Commemorative Store and the Renown Store. For a week after the Jubilee, Xalliana does so."
  • Options
    they would have to manually add it I suspect. That usually doesnt happen. I agree about losing all that work/time we put in though. Maybe in your ticket, mention you have enough " with bugged bags @150 renown each, they can give you throne. I am just praying that a CS agent deletes the bags. An inventory slot, in this case is at a premium.
  • Options
    Xalliana is still there (at least she was when last in game). She is kind of invisible and behind the merchant for the Wonders of Gond event.
  • Options
    @twiggleberry - I really hope that the NPC will come back.

@zephyriah - Nope NPC is gone - I tried it right now. Only Wonders of Gond NPC is still available.
  • Options
    austinfc100austinfc100 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hi I'd like to give my input on the situation. Like every one here i bought the bags after they were available at the end of the event. all so like everyone on here and everyone i know they were broken. So i submitted i ticket like was said here and they finally get back to me saying there was nothing they could do in time. so am i just stuck with these bags forever or what i mean if they wont delete them for me and i cant delete them what am i supposed to do?
  • Options
    gawmonstergawmonster Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    My oh-so-helpful support experience /sarcasm

Please do not repost CS responses, as such is prohibited by the Community Rules and Policies.

Understandable you would have that wording in the policies to be able to mask your inconsistencies. Told here "submit ticket", in ticket told there's nothing to be done as even support cannot delete the frakked item.
    Post edited by gawmonster on
  • Options
    @twiggleberry - I can understand your feelings.

I have quite a lot dragon figures and they will be gone in around 32 days. We should wait till next year when the event restarted - that sounds like a bad joke. I hope tiamat will be a great add-on so I can have some fun - hopefully without bugs!

Protectors jubilee was a nice event, but with that kind of bug it was useless. I am deeply disappointed!
  • Options
    rudakusrudakus Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Just adding my post here to let my disappointment at the response from CS about these bags be known. Pretty BS answer to just wait until next year. You guys do realize you charge real money for bag space and you expect us to just sit with a useless item filling one of those slots? Come on...
  • Options
    cybnexxu5cybnexxu5 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    So everyone was told submit a support ticket only to be told 3 days later that "there's nothing we can do".

My favorite part of the support response was where they said they would be available the next time the event was run... IN A YEAR! Seriously? and in the meantime the inventory slot is wasted because we can't discard or transfer to the bank. I'd rather to lose the renown bags just to get my inventory slot back seeing as there's nothing to spend them on anymore anyway.

Saying the same thing as all of those above but from everyone's comments this problem is nowhere near as rare as CS makes it out to be.

Really enjoyed the jubilee event, but disappointing way to end it off guys.

(However if there was another Gift of Tymora event, I might be tempted to be forgiving!! :wink:)