test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral Diamond Exchange ?

jonzillasjonzillas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Is bugged the exchange of Astrals? , when i open i cant see anything.
Post edited by jonzillas on

Comments

• spritemysticspritemystic Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It doesn't work like it used to. I know I was confused at it lastnight as well. You do not click to buy from listings anymore you have to put your bid in for the amount you want and you wait until someone fills it. I was told that the wait could be from 2 days to a week.
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It doesn't work like it used to? How did it used to work? AFAIK the ZAX functionality hasn't been changed since the game launched. Not in the UI anyway... What you're talking about is caused by the hugh backlog of zen buy requests at 500 AD per zen. It can take days before your order is fulfilled because your zen is two millionth in line (or whatever the backlog happens to be), assuming your ordering at 500 AD. If you order for less... well.. good luck with that. :)

As a matter of fact, the underlying system itself has been in use for many years - it's identical in STO, so... yeah, hasn't changed in a REALLY long time.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    People see that there are no sale offers listed and think it's broken or different when it's simply that all Zen being sold sells immediately.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia