test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elemental Evil Preview Patch Notes NW.45.20150515a.2

1235»

Comments

• lionmaruu0lionmaruu0 Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    please, pretty please... just make the fix for the pure/trans vorpal enchantments and the rank 4 gwf weapon master feat.
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    thank you for finally fixing the HR's Ancient roots duration issue that I have been requesting for almost 3 months now.. It's very much appreciated.. now if we could get the control bonus and armor pen issue resolved I think the HR's would finally be on the right track to have a correctly working character..
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    dyeslee wrote: »
    thank you for finally fixing the HR's Ancient roots duration issue that I have been requesting for almost 3 months now.. It's very much appreciated.. now if we could get the control bonus and armor pen issue resolved I think the HR's would finally be on the right track to have a correctly working character..

armor pen issue is getting solved soon
  • fizbadfizbad Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    panderus wrote: »
    Classes and Balance
    [*][*]Cleanse: This feat has been reworked to removed Damage over Time effects from allies, rather than all possible debuffs.
    So this made it to live as stated, despite the fact that every single DC around here pointed out yit should be targeting CC. With no comment from the design team, no less.

This is really disappointing, given that this was a coding rather than a balance issue.
  • ucanthandleucanthandle Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »
    armor pen issue is getting solved soon

By that you mean ar pen resistance just making armor pen 100% useless for all classes so they dont notice a difference?
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    By that you mean ar pen resistance just making armor pen 100% useless for all classes so they dont notice a difference?

In pvp armor pen is useless for everyone. But the specific problem of it not working in pve on roots is getting solved in a couple of weeks
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »
    But the specific problem of it not working in pve on roots is getting solved in a couple of weeks

It'll be interesting to see how much faster something like the Phylactery goes. Fairly low risk fight that's been taking a silly long time as the big inert target just sits there, mockingly.

I like PF for solo PvE testing because you have really good indicators for how long it takes without actually timing it.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
This discussion has been closed.