test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Profession resources from leadership chests/barrels...

bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
So I've been going through many of my older characters, that were created before Mod 6, and cleaning up their inventories, (mainly opening leadership barrels & chests I had saved up). I don't seem to be getting any of the 21+ leadership resources, even though I've been getting other green or blue quality ones, (like local area maps, arcane crystals, etc). Anyone know if this is by design, or has the RNG god just passed me by?

As an addendum, I *have* gotten the 21+ items from the enchanted coffers - just not the lower tier leadership chests...
<::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
"Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I don't think they changed the drop list for any of the older leadership boxes -- beyond finally adding emerald vitriol.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    People asked about it during M6 testing and the silence was deafening, so I'm going to assume it's by design.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ...their loot tables are capped. You can get a hint at the Lvl cap from the potions that you get from those. This has BTW been the case before, too - e.g. Mining Claims and/or Siege engines only ever spawned from the blue LS-chests gained from Destroy Enemy Camp, or the purple chests from the rare tasks. So, I never really expected to see post-20 LS consumables to spawn from those old chests and barrels.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ...their loot tables are capped. You can get a hint at the Lvl cap from the potions that you get from those.

Well, it's just kind of annoying, because profession resources aren't labelled with any sort of level, the way gear is - if the chest says it can drop green profession resources, why should I assume it means of only a certain "level"? As for the potions, well it specifically mentions the category of potion it drops...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    bioshrike wrote: »
    Well, it's just kind of annoying, because profession resources aren't labelled with any sort of level, the way gear is - if the chest says it can drop green profession resources, why should I assume it means of only a certain "level"? As for the potions, well it specifically mentions the category of potion it drops...

Bwahaha. And you "trust" any of their labeling or information tooltips? That's cute.