test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Problems with the Dread Ring Store

rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
There are many problems with the Dread Ring store after today's patch. All classes are not able to buy a helm, as there are two greaves in it. HRs can not even open the store by either talking to Dell McCourt or using the campaign window interface. Paladins and Guardian Fighters can only open it from the campaign window, and Great Weapon Fighters do not have armor in there, it is control wizard armor for them. Also, if all armor pieces are supposed to have HP, greaves and helms are missing HP from I think all classes in the Sharandar store, I know it is from the cleric's.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• boggisboggis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Confirmed, the Dread Ring store is really messed up. My GWF can only buy CW gear that is bind on pickup.
  • imathilimathil Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Confirmed, my TR and HR can not see anything in the store, only 1. Zone Rewards and 2. I must be going are the dialogue options when talking to Dell McCourt.
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    HRs apparently can't access the DR store at all, but I believe your TR can get to it from the DR campaign window.

Edit: And I just checked on my TR. She was indeed able to access the store through the campaign window and purchase gear.
  • gramps5scorpiongramps5scorpion Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm pretty sure the DR store has been unavailable (from the campaign window) to the HR since the beginning of time. I have never had any option other than "1. I must be going" Us HR's need a little more love sent our way so we are not such underdogs in the game. :(
    Take the extra time to do the job right and it will never come back to bite you in the A**
  • propylenegpropyleneg Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Confirmed CW can't access the dread ring's store except trough campaign's window.
  • rr87118rr87118 Member Posts: 30
    edited May 2015
    Same with me ! cannot see anything in the store
  • valcor13valcor13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Are you freakin' kidding me........these issues with the DR store have been going on this long and have not been dealt with yet? Something has to AND will be done, I'm not about to put any more money into this game until they fix these issues!!!! Everything everyone has posted about the store gear and characters is nonsense, I too have got the same issues with characters and gear, there's no excuse for their lack of ignorance to our issues. Maybe the BBB would like to hear of this since money is involved with the game.
  • rr87118rr87118 Member Posts: 30
    edited June 2015
    yeah, cryptic Worked TOO SLOW like a TURTLE ==''
  • zdaddyozdaddyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 73
    edited June 2015
    Also, the Dread Ring equipment for CWs is not salvageable.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    valcor13 wrote: »
    Are you freakin' kidding me........these issues with the DR store have been going on this long and have not been dealt with yet?

Get a grip. The patch with the gear went live last week and a bunch of fixes for these bugs are going live tomorrow. Yeah, the bugs are irritating but I'm pretty sure nobody died.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    I have an OP guildmember reporting that he isn't seeing an option for the Thayan helm.. but sets of greaves instead.

Anyone else?
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79