test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My Inventory is pleading with you Crytic...

lokahn11lokahn11 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Please for the love of Mystra enough already with the gazillion types of bound RP. I realize there are anti-botting/anti-farming reasons for this, but it was out of control a while ago and is getting worse and worse as more RP is added to the game.

Unbound/Account bound/Character bound
Enchantments, refinement stones, artifact stonesx3, marksx4, thaumaturgic stones, resonance stones...Are you adding a separate massive inventory tab for RP at some point? Or about to sell Legendary bags?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    lokahn11 wrote: »
    Or about to sell Legendary bags?

Oh, the irony....
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Edit: Sorry Wrong Pic

900x900px-LL-01213274_mr-krabs.png
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    *pokes devs* You seem to have forgotten one of the main reasons you gave for the change to the refinement system ,let me remind you ...
    One of the first things we set out to solve was the bag space issue. The old system pretty much required using lots of bag space

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/1001670-dev-blog%3A-item-progression-system
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • nwoun1nwoun1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There's always a selling point and the truth.

Working ELO, leaver penalty.
    Bag space, refining system.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Bag binding behavior....
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • lokahn11lokahn11 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Oh, the irony....

You are throwing salt on my corneal abrasion Becky ;)
  • discoricediscorice Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    it would be nice if the game just wouldn't make new random stacks of the same enchant that you can't combine for no reason. Before the last double rp I have three stacks of peridots that were all total under 99 (something like 38, 18, and 16)and would not stack when dragged and dropped on one another. There are similar issues with different refinement stones.
    Fear Of A Disco Planet
  • neirgaraneirgara Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    What I do not underatand, is, why I the characterbound stones sometimes can't be stacked with each other. At the moment I have 3 different stacks of char-bound resonance stones, that won't stack with each other. o.O
  • argroschargrosch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Not all stacks, which are labeled as Bound(Character) are bound to the character, because Bound(Account) also ist showing Bound(Character)... Which didn´t mean, that you can stack the same items with the same binding type.

And yes, there are definitly too much different kinds of Refinement-Items.

Any bets, when the mythic bags will be released? (We all know, that they will come... And than you can just throw your legendary ones awa, beacuse they are all bound and can´t even be send to other characters...)

RIP Foundry

• wlinazwlinaz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    [Covered Wagon], Huge inside AND out, holds 1000 of your most precious items along with any other <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you decide to keep, requires it's own epic mount to haul the collected metric tons of all your goodies. Bound to character, mount is bound to wagon.