test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to report People who kick in dungeons...

dlc88dlc88 Member Posts: 44
Do you ever get kicked in dungeons for no reason? Tired of carrying people to the end of a dungeon only to get kicked at final boss? Tired of griefers kicking you for fun?

Well now there is justice...

Yestoday I got kicked as a cleric who heald great whole dungeon and killed boss but got kicked before I could loot chest... so I said "xbox record that" it took the last 30 seconds and i then uploaded it and sent it to Microsoft support and then reported the people for it....

Today I got confirmination the people who did it are now banned as their guild is spamming me all day today calling me every name under the sun.... For reporting them for kicking me...

So yes the report function does work if you got proof :)

Do there is justice for kicking... report them and this may stop... even if the ban is short... It is well worth reporting them

Just send a video clip or a screenshot report... and done... its that simple... do not feel cheated or abused by the kick system REPORT THE KICKERS!
Post edited by dlc88 on

Comments

• fangcloudeyefangcloudeye Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Flag on the play there sparky, Xbox live will NEVER tell you what action if any they take against another players account.
  • jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Flag on the play there sparky, Xbox live will NEVER tell you what action if any they take against another players account.

This.

Sorry, but even if you DID report to M$, they wouldn't have much authority in the game. It would be on Perfect World, unless I'm mistaken.

And, of course, they won't tell you someone was banned.
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • drestepdrestep Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I kick 100s of people a day for either low gear score or I'm looking for a specific class.
  • draven165draven165 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I dont think he ever claimed Microsoft confirmed that they banned anyone. If you read what he wrote he said

"Today I got confirmation the people who did it are now banned as their guild is spamming me all day today calling me every name under the sun.... For reporting them for kicking me..."

Please people before you jump into a forum and call people out make sure you read the whole post and understand it. So he is saying the guild basically confirmed it by their incessant spamming.

I say kudos for you!
  • pureacousicpureacousic Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There might be truth in what he says. On countless occasions I've reported players on the 360 for various reasons, and when m$ bans them, I get a message saying 'thanks for making our community a better place, and that they have taken actions'. They never go into detail... but they do send me a generic message when they have banned one of the people I've filed a report against.
  • jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    draven165 wrote: »
    I dont think he ever claimed Microsoft confirmed that they banned anyone. If you read what he wrote he said

"Today I got confirmation the people who did it are now banned as their guild is spamming me all day today calling me every name under the sun.... For reporting them for kicking me..."

Please people before you jump into a forum and call people out make sure you read the whole post and understand it. So he is saying the guild basically confirmed it by their incessant spamming.

I say kudos for you!

I still highly doubt in a day M$ would do it that fast....

And I still don't think M$ deals with stuff like this. In MMO's that I've played on console prior to Neverwinter, it was ALWAYS up to the creators (I.E- Perfect World) and not Microsoft
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • dlc88dlc88 Member Posts: 44
    edited May 2015
    The reason why it was fast is i had proof.... that's why it was fast and that's why it was done most people who report have no proof...

Also Microsoft did not tell me they was banned it was obvious from their guild spamming me.... The ban is probaly only 24 hours not permanent but it's still justice..
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    dlc88 wrote: »
    The reason why it was fast is i had proof.... that's why it was fast and that's why it was done most people who report have no proof...

Also Microsoft did not tell me they was banned it was obvious from their guild spamming me.... The ban is probaly only 24 hours not permanent but it's still justice..

kicking isnt against any rule.
    if the banning system is managed by cryptic you can be sure they wont take any actions.
    and according to common sense and rules they do right.
  • dreampagehundreampagehun Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    drestep wrote: »
    I kick 100s of people a day for either low gear score or I'm looking for a specific class.

You're the kind of people who break the enjoyment of other people out of pure selfishness. If you're looking for a specific class then get some friends and play together. It's not a solution to kick everyone you don't like. You're just judging others by their gear score. Minimum gear score requirements are there for a reason. So if someone is eligible to enter a dungeon, he/she should be allowed to play there. Obviously you don't understand these principles.
    Guardian Fighter | Total Item Level: 2600+
  • wiryredwiryred Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You're the kind of people who break the enjoyment of other people out of pure selfishness. If you're looking for a specific class then get some friends and play together. It's not a solution to kick everyone you don't like. You're just judging others by their gear score. Minimum gear score requirements are there for a reason. So if someone is eligible to enter a dungeon, he/she should be allowed to play there. Obviously you don't understand these principles.

I disagree with you, he is using the tools provided to him by cryptic studios to make his gaming experience a better one. If kicking undergeared or undesirables is what he wants to do and they have a majority party vote! Kick away good sir! As long as your not kicking for loot or profit, he is using it as intended
  • fangcloudeyefangcloudeye Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You need to get some friends to play with if your booting so many people, that or see a proctologist to have your cranial/rectal inversion fixed. If the player meets the the GS for the place they have just as much right to be there as you do.
  • tellistorterratellistorterra Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    wow. and here i thought people stopped using the term "M$" XD

been months since i've last seen that word
  • csk41csk41 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I think its funny to read the fear on some of these post from the kickers. They seem worried now. There are a lots of dungeons, even T2, were you don't need a tank or a healer, and you can help low gear scores through. That is how the game should be played. Learning to adapt to the challenge of that dungeon. It's great you can run ice spire with heals and a tank, now do it with out heals and a tank, and take a low score with you, cause he may get some gear to raise his score at the end, I know mind blowing.
  • quebraregraquebraregra Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    wiryred wrote: »
    I disagree with you, he is using the tools provided to him by cryptic studios to make his gaming experience a better one. If kicking undergeared or undesirables is what he wants to do and they have a majority party vote! Kick away good sir! As long as your not kicking for loot or profit, he is using it as intended

I disagree with your disagreement...

#partoftheproblem
    edited May 2015

so YOU'RE one of those people that kick me because i'm barely over the minimum gear score requirement.....

please don't take this personal but i hope your next dungeon is unsuccessful. i'm sorry, but people kicking for gs reasons are only hurting the very idea behind it. i'm low gs, yes. barely over the minimum yes. but maybe the reason i'm doing the dungeon is to GET BETTER GEAR. thus increasing my gs

Sorry again, it's just i get kicked from dungeons a lot. and i only want to get my Tier 2 Gear set :/ but i can't get it if i'm kicked from dungeons a lot
    edited May 2015
    Ig you get kicked screenshot or xbox record and report them and they get banned... its not Microsoft game but they still have power as it's their service your using at the end of the day
  • pufpuffpasspufpuffpass Member Posts: 88
    edited May 2015
    To the OP. Sorry but I feel you are lying to try to promote people to do this.

1.) The video is proof but when kicked you are not notified who kicked you. The video would show u just loaded to previous map.
    2.) This is perfect worlds game. Not MS. Sure its F2P but they hold no sway with in game bans. They could remove the game, make it unable to run, and even if they could go into a games account and ban someone, its still perfect worlds game, so they cannot.
    3.) When MS drops the banhammer, it isn't for some game, its console or account ban for violating THEIR ToS. In times when MS was banning people on games, it was due to nodded consoles. Cheating. Not being upset cause you get kicked.
    4.) MS no matter what you believe about them, will not release a name of someone who got a player banned. Period. I've got people banned, I've been banned. Nowhere is a name ever given. It usually reads " You have a temporary ban for violating or Terms of Service with.....(states the issue)" That's it.

Please, find flaws in my statements. Go look up what MS does when they ban people or how/why they ban people.
    edited May 2015
    To the OP. Sorry but I feel you are lying to try to promote people to do this.

1.) The video is proof but when kicked you are not notified who kicked you. The video would show u just loaded to previous map.
    2.) This is perfect worlds game. Not MS. Sure its F2P but they hold no sway with in game bans. They could remove the game, make it unable to run, and even if they could go into a games account and ban someone, its still perfect worlds game, so they cannot.
    3.) When MS drops the banhammer, it isn't for some game, its console or account ban for violating THEIR ToS. In times when MS was banning people on games, it was due to nodded consoles. Cheating. Not being upset cause you get kicked.
    4.) MS no matter what you believe about them, will not release a name of someone who got a player banned. Period. I've got people banned, I've been banned. Nowhere is a name ever given. It usually reads " You have a temporary ban for violating or Terms of Service with.....(states the issue)" That's it.

Please, find flaws in my statements. Go look up what MS does when they ban people or how/why they ban people.

1) you are notified... It says you are removed fro dungeon instance in the chat log...

2)it is their game.... but they use Microsoft service.... say I watch a tv programme on sky and i found it offensive and so did others... sky would either take it down or fix it... why? Because if uses their service to host the programme on... just like this game... They are using Microsoft product and thus Microsoft has the power to ban if it affects their customers.... Please go read more on this as you have no clue....

3) well... again you got no clue lol there is even an option to report for cheating which gets people ban from game for 24 hours... again you got no clue... its their service they ban who they want...

4) nowhere did I say Microsoft told me someone got banned... Their friends did... and spammed me abuse because of it...

Seems to me you are scared as you kick people and now someone can do something bout it your scared you will be banned too... its ok.. won't be long till kickers are banned and get what they deserve...
  • rj32srj32s Member Posts: 10
    edited May 2015

I bet you're terrible at this game. If you need a "specific class" to finish the dungeon, you're a baddie.
  • mortalikus1mortalikus1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Although I'm with you on the frustrations of kicking, I doubt this happened. MS has no control over this. The abuse and spamming that you allegedly received would be more of something they could act on. Kicking is kind of a free for all at the moment, and at this point there's no governing rules associated with the mechanic. So, they can't hold anybody accountable for behavior like this.

While I understand your frustration, fabricating this story won't help at all. Anybody with any sense can see through it.
    edited May 2015
    Lol all these kickers who say I am lieing are just scared that i am telling the truth and are now worried about being banned I even have the email still saved of Microsoft customer care saying thank you for contacting them about it and making their service a better place they didn't tell me what they did though but they was definitely banned
  • waffennachtwaffennacht Member Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    If it happened or not i dont care.
    I hate kicking.
    But its crazy to think someone was banned cuz they used the tools provided to them by the game. If you have a problem with the game's mechanics then its the games fault, not the players.

Seriously why report someone that is just playing the game? Your grievances are with the developer not the player
    edited May 2015
    Lol all these kickers who say I am lieing are just scared that i am telling the truth and are now worried about being banned I even have the email still saved of Microsoft customer care saying thank you for contacting them about it and making their service a better place they didn't tell me what they did though but they was definitely banned

Oh maybe i believe you, maybe i take it as evidence they would rather change players rather than fix the game
  • mortalikus1mortalikus1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015

I don't doubt you tried, but the rest of your story is a total fabrication. What you got was probably an auto-generated courtesy email. I'd probably get one if I sent in a picture of a banana. How would this persons friends even know it was you? They've probably kicked dozens of people.

I get what your trying to do, though. Create a bit of fear so that these people might think twice about kicking. I get it, but your hole-filled story doesn't hold much water. Kudos for trying, but tighten up your story game next time.
  • pufpuffpasspufpuffpass Member Posts: 88
    edited May 2015
    Ok DLC, you got me. Your pretty good. Yeh your right the chat window does say you were kicked out of a group. My bad. But what it doesn't say is any information to you or MS that says who kicked you. Or why. MS doesn't care you got kicked out of a dungeon, is that a joke? They are getting money off PW.

So for the sake of your argument. Lets just say MS used their magical diving powers to pick out the person that kicked you. Once again, I have been banned. You do not know who is the cause. Period. Its sensitive information that can in some extreme cases get people hurt. Ever hear of the kid that beat the older guy at CoD, the older guy got upset, found him n killed him. (100% real story). Its reasons like this, and as you stated that noone will release sensitive info such as who got you banned.

Yes, your right. I'm scared this will effect my gameplay, terribly scared. So scared I might turn it on for the first time since last update to try some more dungeons. UTTERLY TERRIFIED.
    edited May 2015
    If it happened or not i dont care.
    I hate kicking.
    But its crazy to think someone was banned cuz they used the tools provided to them by the game. If you have a problem with the game's mechanics then its the games fault, not the players.

Seriously why report someone that is just playing the game? Your grievances are with the developer not the player

well the thing is, some people (not all) are nearly abusing this tool to the point which some people can't even complete a dungeon and get the loot they deserve for their efforts. part of the game is becoming unplayable because of people kicking all the time. and this isn't including griefers.
    edited May 2015
    I agree, the solution however is with the devs. You are trying to treat the symptoms and not the disease. Sure you could say ban a thousand players and still the kicking issue will be a problem.

I cant help but think a constant stream to the devs would be more productive than trying to get players banned
  • lonqqylonqqy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Your report them for using a function in the game, well done, you disgust me. You should totally put your character name on the post so we can all kick you when we get grouped with you.
  • respectpaysrespectpays Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    in b4 they make a kicking penalty like they have for leaveing pvp games or ques /rqing now that would be epic lol ppl would learn not to kick the hard way that 40min penalty might save the game xd removeing u from the dung for 2 many kick players this would effect the entire team to many ppl get kicked=end of dung
  • fflymaxsterlingfflymaxsterling Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    That is untrue. I have received a text message on Xbox Live for reporting a player and they notified me that they did take action. They will not notify you every time, but you can receive notifications.