test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Support / Forum Staff Contradictions

rentheroguerentherogue Member Posts: 22 Arc User
Quote from lewstelamon01 (Community Moderator):

"Since this is only being used to rant and flame the company by the OP, it's getting closed down. Continuing to complain about the resolution of your ticket is fruitless, as there is literally nothing that forum staff can do to resolve your issue. Forum staff are not support staff and cannot intervene.

I will also refer the OP back to Zeb's post. If you submitted it as an ingame bug report, it will not receive a response."

And the quote from the support ticket sending me to the forum:
"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us! Can you log onto our website and send in a bug report about this issue? This is the best way for us to work on and resolve the issue. Thanks!

You can do so here:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?1301-Neverwinter-Xbox-Bug-Report-Forum

Regards,
Chancellor Knuckles
Game Master
Perfect World Entertainment
http://support.arcgames.com/"

So if i understand correctly neither support tickets nor the forum gives a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> about our issues? And from experience the only thing your twitter knows how to say is "thank you for your patience". And the refering the reference back to ingame support tickets, did you even read the post?
Post edited by rentherogue on

Comments

• Options
    wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You're confused. There is a difference between in-game support tickets (which you incorrectly used) and the Perfect World support through their website (which he linked you to, but you didn't use) and the forums (where it is against the ToS to post threads regarding support tickets). Please try to calm yourself and pay attention to what the support staff is trying to tell you.
  • Options
    strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Also you need to keep in mind that "Community Moderators" are just normal everyday players who have been given the ability to moderate the forums. They aren't paid or fully trained to do the job you are expecting them to do. They do it voluntarily. It's your own responsibility to actually read what your looking into rather than just have someone else throw a link at you and expect stuff to get done.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    You're confused. There is a difference between in-game support tickets (which you incorrectly used) and the Perfect World support through their website (which he linked you to, but you didn't use) and the forums (where it is against the ToS to post threads regarding support tickets). Please try to calm yourself and pay attention to what the support staff is trying to tell you.

No, you cant read. I didnt use a in-game support ticket, they didnt bother reading the post and assumed I did. I've been using the support system thru their website, and they keep sending me to the forums.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Also you need to keep in mind that "Community Moderators" are just normal everyday players who have been given the ability to moderate the forums. They aren't paid or fully trained to do the job you are expecting them to do. They do it voluntarily. It's your own responsibility to actually read what your looking into rather than just have someone else throw a link at you and expect stuff to get done.

Sucks for them that the Support Staff sends everyone to the forums then. Ive read everything that I can about the issue I am having, both on this site and others. There is no way for a player to fix a bugged out item slot. I try to get help on from support, they send me to the forums, forums state they cant do nothing, the only reply I get from their twitter is "thanks for your patience". Its a circle jerk. Ive been trying to get support going on three weeks, since I made a ticket from their website (not in game!) as well as emailing their customer support which only generates a new ticket.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Quote from lewstelamon01 (Community Moderator):

"Since this is only being used to rant and flame the company by the OP, it's getting closed down. Continuing to complain about the resolution of your ticket is fruitless, as there is literally nothing that forum staff can do to resolve your issue. Forum staff are not support staff and cannot intervene.

I will also refer the OP back to Zeb's post. If you submitted it as an ingame bug report, it will not receive a response."

And the quote from the support ticket sending me to the forum:
    "Hello,

Thank you for contacting us! Can you log onto our website and send in a bug report about this issue? This is the best way for us to work on and resolve the issue. Thanks!

You can do so here:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?1301-Neverwinter-Xbox-Bug-Report-Forum

Regards,
    Chancellor Knuckles
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    http://support.arcgames.com/&quot;

So if i understand correctly neither support tickets nor the forum gives a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> about our issues? And from experience the only thing your twitter knows how to say is "thank you for your patience". And the refering the reference back to ingame support tickets, did you even read the post?
    Sucks for them that the Support Staff sends everyone to the forums then. Ive read everything that I can about the issue I am having, both on this site and others. There is no way for a player to fix a bugged out item slot. I try to get help on from support, they send me to the forums, forums state they cant do nothing, the only reply I get from their twitter is "thanks for your patience". Its a circle jerk. Ive been trying to get support going on three weeks, since I made a ticket from their website (not in game!) as well as emailing their customer support which only generates a new ticket.

Support does not send folks to the forums to discuss support issues. More often than not, they are encouraging users to discuss game issues mentioned in the report they're responding to. They are not telling folks to take to the forums about their grievances with Support or other Staff.

Furthermore, these are not support forums. If Support cannot fix something and sends you to the forums, this means it is not something they can fix and will most likely require a patch. What they mean for you to do is to look and see if there are others with the issue and if there isn't, to report it - possibly as a bug report. They do not mean for you to start ranting about the Support Service nor do they mean for you to violate the Rules of Conduct by making this thread, which violates Section V of the Rules of Conduct. Such a inquiry should have been made via private message to the Moderators instead.

And the refering the reference back to ingame support tickets, did you even read the post?
    More relevant, you should instead worry about reading my post and what the GM told you do to, which was to make a Bug report. He even provided you a link to the bug report forum specifically. I do not see any such bug reports made by you, so I am baffled as to why you would be acting as though you've done as asked yet you've not done as asked and instead you're here ranting about the support service in a second thread.

In any case, if you'd like to continue this discussion, please do so via Private Messages. Further threads on this will not be tolerated.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2015

Gonna hop in here. We're completely aware of the issue and are looking to fix it ASAP. Like Zeb says, the reason our support would tell you to come to the forums is so that CMs like myself can gather more information to send to the developers. Fixing bugs is not easy, so the more information we have, the better.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

This discussion has been closed.