test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Serious SW bug

Comments

• zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    We have beaten on every other class for extremely low or 0 damage at different times (DC shields, GF block, TR CW DC HR dodge/deflect, GWF unstoppable). Is it bug? But when it happens against SW it is bug because they're supposed to be ez kill farm right.
    Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
    Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

• martianmnhuntermartianmnhunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    xgrandz02 wrote: »
    sw pvp-weakest? Don't make me laugh,
    look this poor gf lol

https://youtu.be/ndey5ekpona

sw vs gf
    published on may 4, 2015-

;o

MOM get the camera!
  • pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Witnessed this today.
    We lost because of this, the SW could burst down players and have that random (but not rare) 0 damage received.

Didn't know if it was a bug or i missed something, now i know it was a bug.
  • onegaki101onegaki101 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I believe it is the Hand of Blight at-will with the Main hand artifact bonus, reduces your damage by a lot. The damage reduction may be working as an addition so that it gets to 100% damage reduction hence the 0 damage in conjunction with other reduction powers. I did noticed this as well in pvp, I only started to see the 0s as a TR after I was out of stealth and gave the SW enough time to generate stacks.

I am not too familiar with SWs, but this is a start into identifying how this bug is being generated.
  • raistlinmajere00raistlinmajere00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I don't have SW but I do feel sorry for them, even if they can mitigate all the damage for a short time I wouldn't complain about it.
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I don't have SW but I do feel sorry for them, even if they can mitigate all the damage for a short time I wouldn't complain about it.

sure but you also have to feel sorry with the TR fraction and the CW´s that fear about their K/D ratio that could drop from 100:1 to 100:2...
    and tbh negating all damage for 4 seconds ist really gamebreaking in case of DC dodge/eAS, TR 20 dodges in a row + ITC, Paladin (some kind of silly aura) plays this game all day...
    but its a bug so have to be fixed (right after i respecced and made some TR crying all day)
  • vaelynxvaelynx Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Critical bug: SW not dying to first hit as expected.

XD XD XD

Dunno what's causing this and haven't seen it (as I don't really bother with PvP) but again my money is on that it'll be the first thing fixed next patch.
    edited May 2015
    Dunno what's causing this and haven't seen it (as I don't really bother with PvP) but again my money is on that it'll be the first thing fixed next patch.

if they try as hard as fixing SoD bug through whole mod 5 and other countless topics there is hope for warlock (in case they don´t get anything done)
  • zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    vaelynx wrote: »
    Critical bug: SW not dying to first hit as expected.

Most Op class last mod gets multiple unneeded bugs and it takes forever to get fixed (still not completely fixed).
    Most underpowered class gets a probably much needed bug (if it is a bug) and it will be fixed almost immediately?
    So fair. If I find out any of you are TR complaining about SW bug I will tempted to throw something.
    Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
    Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

edited May 2015
    Most Op class last mod gets multiple unneeded bugs and it takes forever to get fixed (still not completely fixed).
    Most underpowered class gets a probably much needed bug (if it is a bug) and it will be fixed almost immediately?
    So fair. If I find out any of you are TR complaining about SW bug I will tempted to throw something.

sure but what about the K/D ratio? it is a realy important issue to some classes and as a warlock i don´t want to mess that up playing a big factor in this case
    PVP is always about victim-classes and nub op classes that rule everything with crappy gear and one-klick-tactic, not having any scill or clue what to do, so please I want to get a oneshot again to stop this thread
  • vaelynxvaelynx Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    zeusom wrote: »
    Of course it will be.
    The old proverb says that on the man who has **** himself, even the latrine will fall down.

Also fwiw I is a SW player x3.
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    None of you have a right to complain about this bug, bunch of useless imbeciles. I've been watching your storm spell/MoS, SoD, righteous bull****, FR/bloodtheft exploit fest all m5 in PvP and now as SW got some power that counters like only 75% of encounters/dailies, they just come and complain about it. Nevermind the OP of this thread is a DPS that spamms astral shield and takes 0 damage. The ****ing REALLY? I don't want to get started on how much your DoT is better than ours too, I bet they confused Devoted Cleric for Scourge Warlock when they put those numbers.

Should I all teach you on how to counter HoB? It's truly easy, just get crapalache/thayan bastion boons and let them multiproc for you. Or oh wait, ask a fellow hunter ranger to permadaze the lock and spamm thorn ward that apparently has it's own source of dmg the warlock can't debuff k? But if you're that sore loser of unknown class that does not exist and has no powers to counter SW then buy that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> wheel of elements and just spamm fire element for endless piercing damage. Yeah, even mediocre **** Gf you've posted on that video could just get one for 500k and guard SW's attacks with guarded assault. Seriosly, if you're that bad just come to me I'll show you at least 3 ways to counter that because SW is the worst class in an entire NW's history but of course some GWFs need a buff...
  • mjytreszmjytresz Member Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    We can't let them **** SWs have anything going for them.
    Nerf them into the ground!

-Said every non SW
    Broken mechanics, broken class designs, lack of actual content, and over zealous, bronze-age moderation?

Go Cryptic!
    PS - I quit.
  • dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    gotta say ive fought these guys on my oranged and 10'd (2nd best in slot???) CDUB and kinda think they shouldnt put this bug fix on that great of a priority.

bug wai the new buff...
    edited May 2015
    dodgo wrote: »
    gotta say ive fought these guys on my oranged and 10'd (2nd best in slot???) CDUB and kinda think they shouldnt put this bug fix on that great of a priority.

bug wai the new buff...
    You're CW, that buff has short duration. Just CC/avoid them till it expires and passive proc them like CWs do. Saw some CWs doing it already.
  • sentineltitaniasentineltitania Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    dodgo wrote: »

bug wai the new buff...

Pretty much this...

Let them enjoy this thing while they still can. I mean they're the only class who didn't enjoy a feeling of being broken for a while. Even Paladin, a class that came AFTER the SW, is currently enjoying taking multiple people at once and not flinching.

It's a little ironic that a bug and not a buff, is making SW's a little better.
    edited May 2015
    It's a little ironic that a bug and not a buff, is making SW's a little better.

what underlines how sad and poorly developed the current state of this game is, knowing that PW plans a great new surprise developing somthing brand new...for sure after this game PW and cryptic is a no go for the rest of my mmorpg days
  • overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Wait...so people are upset that SW has a bug that allows for a 4 second 100% damage mitigation???? Other classes have wai abilities that are even far better than that.

Complaints about this are WEAK.
    edited May 2015
    Wait...so people are upset that SW has a bug that allows for a 4 second 100% damage mitigation???? Other classes have wai abilities that are even far better than that.

Complaints about this are WEAK.
    Not 100%, some powers and boons still go through it. And I suspect they did last module too.
  • mjytreszmjytresz Member Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    vasdamas wrote: »
    Not 100%, some powers and boons still go through it. And I suspect they did last module too.

This is correct.
    Static sources of damage (Such as, say, guaranteed 600 piercing damage on every swing) goes through this.
    Everything else is reduced.
    Broken mechanics, broken class designs, lack of actual content, and over zealous, bronze-age moderation?

Go Cryptic!
    PS - I quit.
  • pycon929pycon929 Member Posts: 50
    edited May 2015
    Just hurry up and remove SW from the dam game already. If a small bug like this warrants a thread of this size for a class this weak then this game/community is truly lost.

Hurry up and drop the scourge from the game so us players who passionately love the class can begin learning/mastering a new one.

Absolutely unbelievable how something this small is attracting so much attention. I'm sure 75% of you here play some cheap *** class anyway. What's the issue here? Please someone enlighten me on why this is such a big deal.
    edited May 2015
    What's the issue here? Please someone enlighten me on why this is such a big deal.
    the topic is "Some serious SW bug"
    since warlock-class stomped through the last mods like a hurricane in PVP, not to stop, its obvious that this buff will disbalance the game for ever