test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unstoppable got "unslotted"

chaoticrisischaoticrisis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
My Unstoppable got "unslotted" from my Tab bar and now i can't equip it again. At first i thought it was only a graphical glitch so i tested it out and sure enough i can't use it even with built up Determination. This happened right after the 2nd time the server went up after the patch earlier today.I bought a respec token with Zen during the few minutes the server was up after the patch and was in the middle of putting points into my powers when it crashed again. Either that has something to do with it and i'll be forced to pay another 300 Zen to respec which i shouldn't have to do or you gotta fix it somehow cause it's an individual issue as far as i know. Other GWFs from my guild still have it up and it works fine...
Post edited by chaoticrisis on

Comments

• razlorusrazlorus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This happened to my friend when mod 6 went live he emailed support 2 days later he got a respec token from support less than a day later it happened again support respecd him again but said if it happens again they aren't helping him again which is complete BS if you ask me a bug in their game causes a severe detriment to your characters playability and they get to a point where they say sucks to be you instead of fixing the issue.

In relation to the actual cause of the issue both time it happened to my friend he was respeccing and the enclave crashed he got back on and he has nothing slotted in tab easy solution let all classes slot their tab ability like CW can not like any ability just their specific tab ability let them select to slot it themselves.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    You'll need to contact Support via GM Help Request in game on that affected character (Escape > Help > Request GM Assistance), but don't file it as a bug report. Tell them that your Tab Power became unslotted and is no longer usable, that you will need them to respec your character. When they see you are affected and do not still have a free respec token, they will grant you another free respec token. Respecing the character will fix it.

So you can either use your free respec token if you haven't yet or wait for Support to grant you another free respec token if you've already used it. You cannot have more than one free respec token at a time, so if you have one already from the launch of M6, that token is how you will fix it. Or, wait for them to grant you another after filing a Support Ticket.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
This discussion has been closed.