test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best weapons set in game from quests ?

misjonarzzrosjimisjonarzzrosji Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
I'm sorry did I miss something? The best mainhand and offhand available from... quests? Did you really fell so low in need of money flowing from players refining their weapons ? To get fairly good armor you must farm dungeons. To get best weapons available in game you have to... make quests.

Mad cow disease?
Post edited by misjonarzzrosji on

Comments

• sumtasumta Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    wont matter, the new players cant play because vet players will kick them from gathering seals
  • lordrhavinlordrhavin Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    this is just one of the things completely wrong with this game. One should get the best gear by doing a quest, getting something from a dungeon and finally applying one or two professions. But that would need someone in charge that has at least a little bit of in-game economic understanding.
  • scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So, you guys enjoyed the merry go round of crafting and hoping to get the right weapon in mod 4? that was a pretty stupid way to do things then and i am glad they fixed it this time.
    Since they made artifact gear the only option to use at level 70 (no VT/MC weapon set anymore that you can craft) they kind of needed to make the artifact MH/OH more easily accessible.
    And don't forget that if you really want to feel a sense of accomplishment you can refine that "best weapon in the game" to orange. For most people that will take a while and the sense of accomplishment will be smothering you.
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!