test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rewards claim agent giving away free companions!!!!!!

chadblodgettchadblodgett Member Posts: 49 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
SO i just logged in and went to the rewards claim agent on my second account to check something, and discovered that he seems to be giving away free companions. I am not sure if this was intentional or if its just random accounts (only one of my two accounts was given the companions) but I was given a Priestess of Sun (blue), a Powrie (purple), a Skeletal dog(blue), and a Mystic Phoera(purple).

So i would recommend everyone go check out the rewards vendor and see if you got some free goodies.

EDIT: my sons account was also granted these same 4 companions but my primary account was not (which makes me thinks the account choices may be random)
Post edited by chadblodgett on

Comments

• Options
    cococyacococya Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That sounds like one of the promotions they've had a few times a while back. If you charged zen into the game during their limited promotion you would get certain companions as a reward, the more you spent the more companions you'd get.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    All those companions are from various charge reward promotions and other game promotions. So, you've qualified for some of those in the past and that is why there are companions there for you and your son to claim. :)
  • Options
    quotablequotable Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you've ever bought zen, it is good to check, though. When I went to pick up my redcap powrie, priestess of sune, and so forth from a promotion, I unexpectedly found a storm rider as well--and claimable by all characters on the account, not just one.

Quaternion from the previous forum
  • Options
    mattsacremattsacre Member Posts: 330 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    quotable wrote: »
    If you've ever bought zen, it is good to check, though. When I went to pick up my redcap powrie, priestess of sune, and so forth from a promotion, I unexpectedly found a storm rider as well--and claimable by all characters on the account, not just one.
    The storm rider one was a arc reward, if you created a arc account you got one bound to account (all your toons on 1 account could claim it)
  • Options
    aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The Storm Rider is pretty good for a new toon. He's always the first one I use.