test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

3 friends looking for a active, mature guild

ddv22ddv22 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
We're a 3 befriended 40+ y/o players from Europe looking for a new guild to call home. Our own guild, which two of us are leaders of, is inactive mostly and due to our life circumstances we few can't be online always at the same time, which results in soloing most of the time -- which honestly sucks when you're most of the time the only online member. That's why we're now making the decision to dissolve the guild and find a new place for us three (with the option of maybe a handful of others, max 4-5 ppl, following us).

What we are looking for is a guild that is:
active, casual, mature, fun, friendly, helpful, PVE/PVP, experienced but not elite or hardcore, with voice chat being NOT a must (I don't use it at all for myself and prefer "normal" chat).

We are all that -- more or less experienced, also helpful and friendly, always willing to help newbies out.

I myself play a DC healer (currently lvl 66) as my main, the mains of my two friends are a DC (dmg build) and a HR, and if you're interested in adding us, please reply here or in game to my handle @ddv22.
Post edited by ddv22 on

Comments

• jinnifyrejinnifyre Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm new, inexperienced and trying to figure the game out. I like the game and plan to continue. I have two friends I play with often. they are pretty good guys but are a touch higher level than me, so I often have to do things alone. They are going to start a guild (eventually) and I will be with them. But I want to make other friends too. At this time I am a level 20 great weapons fighter. I know I wouldn't be much help to you guys but I'm tired of not knowing anyone besides my two friends.
  • ddv22ddv22 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey :) Never say you won't be of help. Even though I play since July 2013 I still feel "new" cause I neer played anything before Neverwinter, my two friends are "oldies" in the gaming world and they never mind my newbness ;) I'm keeping my eyes pealed for you! Maybe we all can figure something out together? I know nobody but my two friend either, would be cool to meet new people :D
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey DDV22 and Jinnifyre, check out Tyrs Paladium!

This is our recruitment thread to get a better idea who we are. I think you guys might be a good fit.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!