test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

It's sad, but this is the end

ninatheaxeninatheaxe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
The dumb rules forbid this post but I'm just not enjoying the game. Turns out I was really enjoying the faceroll blitzkrieg part of the game that has now gone. Now I have to scrap through dozens of trash mobs to my objective then scrap back through them. The lack of damage and healing means it takes twice as long as it used to. I want escapism, not realism.

I've transferred what I could to my brother and deleted all my toons. Yeah, maybe a bit rash but I'll live. It's only a game.

Goodbye all. Have fun and maybe see you in a different world someday, not that we'll recognise each other.

Comments

• Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sorry to see you go, as I believe that having the challenge back is a wonderful thing!

However, since it's not your cup'o'tea...

CATCH YA ON THE FLIP SIDE!!! :cool:

(Yes, that last sentence was a Boondock Saints reference. If ya didn't recognize, ya better educate yourself!)
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    igotahugewangigotahugewang Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same, I just logged in to give in one last shot and was put-off by the chore that the gameplay has become. The elitists will stay and claim everything is fine, but personally I'm scrubbing out and going elsewhere.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    I wish you well and perhaps one day we will see you again. Alas, as you suspected, we must close this up per the Rules.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
This discussion has been closed.