test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I quit for now

fgreyspearfgreyspear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 472 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
Hello,

sorry to say this, but I give up. I got as far as to level 65 with my GF grinding almost endlessly and getting hit hard from what used to be easy mobs, but it is really just tedious now and I do not like it. Now I have been trying to do the same with my CW and it is horrible. It get killed every 5 minutes just trying to do the quests in the drowned shore area. I am disgusted.

I am hoping it is going to become easier again in a next release. This is now really just only fun for hard core gamers, which I am not.

Bye, see you later.
Stay frosty.
Post edited by fgreyspear on

Comments

• thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +1 from me. Even thought I can play throw new content - there is no reason to do so.
    may be back in mod 7. cya all
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'd like to quit, but I have a Guild to run (ie. people depending on me to help make the game fun again) and have invested way too much time, effort and RL money into the game to give up now... which is exactly what they were counting on.

The "running the loop" endless Vigilance Quests are a joke. Even though they've cut us off at the knees, my GWF is still plowing through everything they throw at me.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'd like to quit, but I have a Guild to run (ie. people depending on me to help make the game fun again) and have invested way too much time, effort and RL money into the game to give up now... which is exactly what they were counting on.

The "running the loop" endless Vigilance Quests are a joke. Even though they've cut us off at the knees, my GWF is still plowing through everything they throw at me.
    i wish i had a gwf to 60. cause id switch to it. i hear gwf makes things easy ive seen them blow through content that i cant handle. its crazy. but at least there not underpowered anymore.
  • ninatheaxeninatheaxe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This thread will get deleted but it will have been read by some of us. All games come to an end, except maybe WoW. That one might live forever but I've no idea why...

Cyas.
  • ofnieslafofnieslaf Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    sad to see u go really im serious its sad, idont know u but im sure u were a great paying customer

minute of silence for our fallen comrade

regards
    edited April 2015
    ofnieslaf wrote: »
    sad to see u go really im serious its sad, idont know u but im sure u were a great paying customer

regards
    i love how no one responds to your troll comments. no one flames like you try to make them. its cute how hard you try. i edited it cause i feel that was a bit mean.
  • baszun67baszun67 Member Posts: 89
    edited April 2015

regards

This dude has to be cryptic employee... I'm more sad that he keeps popping up all over forum than I am about how easy mod 6 is
    edited April 2015
    baszun67 wrote: »
    This dude has to be cryptic employee... I'm more sad that he keeps popping up all over forum than I am about how easy mod 6 is

hahahhahahahhaa agreed *fist bump*
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My TR tears through all the new content with ease . . . But having a 55% deflect rating and 50% critical chance help a lot . . . :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • fgreyspearfgreyspear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 472 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015

regards
    Now now, lets not push this. I am quite happy to leave. It is simply too difficult for me (44 years, casual gamer, played Baldur's gate and all Neverwinter titles) to have some fun at the moment and I do not want to ruin my previous experience, which was quite good until now. And lets not talk about money. Everyone needs to make a living. Rather let us just say that for once the devs have won. They beat me fair and square. Congratulations! :cool:

I only hope they let me play again and I am sure they want me to play.

Cheers! :D
    Stay frosty.
  • rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i wish i had a gwf to 60. cause id switch to it. i hear gwf makes things easy ive seen them blow through content that i cant handle. its crazy. but at least there not underpowered anymore.

lol, bis GWF here. did an elol today. think i'm done with this game. i have no desire to wipe on **** mobs and be 100% frustrated to get a stupid single seal and blue drops. no one can tank these 1 hit 200k K.O's, even my DPS is ****ed beyond repair in dungeons it's ridic. PLUS my toon is bugged and support will not fix it for me. pretty sure i'm done for a long while.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Rule 3.02 - No "I Quit" Threads or Posts
    . . . We're sorry to see you go, but please keep your goodbyes to PMs or in game messages. These threads do not contribute to the community discussion and generally end in hate or flames. Threads and Posts that purvey one quitting or the threat of quitting are considered "I Quit" threads and posts.
This discussion has been closed.