test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't select 4th rank power in Mod 6

odnnauqodnnauq Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
edited April 2015 in The Temple
Hi, wonder if anyone else has this problem and if there is an easy fix that I am blind to. I cannot choose the 4th rank of many powers even when I have the power points free. I have re-spec my toon and the problem still exists. I have also gotten to level 66 (I thought I saw somewhere that it only unlocks after level 65) and still I cannot unlock many of the encounters/powers. Most class features and 1 at-will (Blessings of Battle) I was able upgrade to rank 4. Very odd.
Post edited by odnnauq on

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Actually, I thought you had to be level 70 to assign points to 4th rank, and the ones you have been able to place are the bugged ones.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • odnnauqodnnauq Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks. In that case, I won't know for a good long while as I slowly grind to level 70.
    Actually, I thought you had to be level 70 to assign points to 4th rank, and the ones you have been able to place are the bugged ones.
  • tyrtallowtyrtallow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Or you can simply open your Powers window, scroll to the very bottom, and read the part about level 70 being a requirement for you to upgrade powers to level 4.

It's all there, really. If it's not, then you're looking at another bug.
    You there. New to the game? Feeling overwhelmed? Maybe you think getting to end-game is impossible for a casual player like yourself, or maybe you just need to be around a community that helps each other stay sane and competitive with the latest news, current trends, random chitchat and most of all LEGIT (that is, we try to keep things fair) gameplay. If you don't mind being around quirky people and the rare occasional drama (one of our prominent TR members is apparently a mafia godfather) join nw_legit_community at http://www.nwlegitcommunity.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2330542.
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Actually there are a few powers you can put points in as soon as you get them.. why ? I dont know, but they are not powers Im that worried about per se (hammer of fate is one and I think Bots is another. )

probably a oversight.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    After a little checking, it's all the paragon-specific powers that immediately allow a 4th point. True of every class I looked at. I agree that they probably forgot to flag them.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • joocycuzzzzzzjoocycuzzzzzz Member Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Rofl,

Time to put Storm Spell at rank 4 it seems.
    Beta player

One of the many Control Wizards that misses Shard Of The Endless Avalanche. RIP Shard (Beta-Mod3)
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lol.. havent gotten to my cw yet.. by the time I do, disintegrate will probably be nerfed and paragon powers will be fixed. oh wells.

Im saving my points on my DC, because ashield and the like..